Getting a 404

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Getting a 404

Post by Merk » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Dear support,

I am getting a 404 whenever I go to http://www.indyddr.com/videos/ which is a link off the front page.

Please resolve and provide bi-hourly updates.

Regards,

Merk "Merk" Merkler

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Getting a 404

Post by Ho » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm

It looks like I'm meeting the bi-hourly request here...

It looks like I didn't transfer that content over from the old host. I've redirected the page to the IndyDDR YouTube account for now. Not quite the same, but better than a 404.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Wow...

I was expecting you to just remove the link. Glad to know you're still willing to go above and beyond all rational expectations for this community!
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 am

Ho is the admin we deserve

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 am

But seriously though IndyDDR is the only active regional DDR messageboard left that isn't some Facebook group. We've also become the defacto "Help my DDR machine is busted and I don't want to deal with the creepy pedos on Sows" messageboard. I'm glad we have someone that cares about this site.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 am

Merk wrote:But seriously though IndyDDR is the only active regional DDR messageboard left that isn't some Facebook group. We've also become the defacto "Help my DDR machine is busted and I don't want to deal with the creepy pedos on Sows" messageboard. I'm glad we have someone that cares about this site.
:lol:
There's actually a fair amount of truth to this. I contribute very little, but we're pretty dedicated to not letting our hobbies die. This sense of unwavering devotion is the very spirit of the internet samurai.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 am

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Merk wrote:But seriously though IndyDDR is the only active regional DDR messageboard left that isn't some Facebook group. We've also become the defacto "Help my DDR machine is busted and I don't want to deal with the creepy pedos on Sows" messageboard. I'm glad we have someone that cares about this site.
:lol:
There's actually a fair amount of truth to this. I contribute very little, but we're pretty dedicated to not letting our hobbies die. This sense of unwavering devotion is the very spirit of the internet samurai.
#get
#rekt.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.