Hey everyone....

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

maxxUnlimited
Light
Light

Hey everyone....

Post by maxxUnlimited » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Hey guys, it's Shannon and I was a member years ago. I went by unlimitedmaxx. I know a lot of the old crew and am friends with quite a few of the original DDR players on facebook. How's everyone been all these years? I was in Bloomington for a while and have moved back to fort wayne. 31 and still smashing arrows. I'll never stop playing

I forgot my password to my other name so I made a new one. look me up on FB Shannon Mickels

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Hey everyone....

Post by Riot » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Hey Shannon. Dunno if you remember me, but still in Fort Wayne. I saw on FB that you recently bought a DDR machine. Welcome to the club! I think more than half the people left on here have a machine now haha.

Me
Fluffyumpkins
Merk
Ho
Monmotha

and a few more... you running Extreme on it? You were always really good at the game!

maxxUnlimited
Light
Light

Post by maxxUnlimited » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 pm

yea I remember you Riot. Scott right? yea I'm running extreme. I wouldn't say im as good as I used to be but im still good lol.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm

maxxUnlimited wrote:yea I remember you Riot. Scott right? yea I'm running extreme. I wouldn't say im as good as I used to be but im still good lol.
Yep, Scott. I'm running a Stepmania cabinet with a ton of custom stuff so that keeps it fresh for me. I ran Extreme for the first few months and after playing every day for 30-1 hour last summer, it got old kind of quick. Now I have the official songs in Stepmania with thousands of other songs. Pretty cool!

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:35 am

Hey Shannon. We used to play at LazerLite back in the day. We're all pretty bad these days, but I bet your worst was better than our best. I'm in Indy now, and probably will be in Indiana for a while yet. Hope life is treating you well.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:19 pm

sup dudeeee. I remember when I was like 12 and we got paired up in a tourney at gameworks and you murdered me
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 am

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's that sweet, sweet STM!

I'm still kinda sorta playing but I got fat as fuck so I'm pretty awful, good to hear that you're still around and playing. Congrats on getting a cabinet! If you ever need help fixing something with it then we're all pretty well versed in fixing any issue you may run in to.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 pm

I haven't played for years, but then again I'm not in Indiana anymore.

Sup Shannon?
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Hey

maxxUnlimited
Light
Light

Post by maxxUnlimited » Thu May 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Hey Zach, Jon, Chad, and Merk. Of course I remember all you guys. I put on some weight but retained most of my stamina from playing itg over the years. Im looking to lose about 30lbs tho. Get back to that 165 weight again. For the Fort Wayne peeps...don't know if you remember Arin, the girl that worked at Putt Putt but we got married September 2012 and have been together since summer of '05. We're expecting our first child together May 20. I'm friends with Jon on FB but not the rest of you. Add me(Shannon Mickels) or tell me your last name lol. I'd like to catch up with you guys. Maybe invite some ppl over to play on my machine or hit up some indy crew next time i'm down there

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Grats on getting hitched. Definitely let us know if you make your way down to Indy. I know Merk and I will be coming to Fort Wayne in July to hang out with Riot.

I love how many people own cabinets these days. It's like we can't let go for some reason.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

maxxUnlimited wrote:Hey Zach, Jon, Chad, and Merk.
:(

maxxUnlimited
Light
Light

Post by maxxUnlimited » Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 am

LMAO sorry Dave. I didn't exclude you on purpose. I've just known those guys since about '05. Have I ever met you?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri May 02, 2014 3:17 pm

I mainly was in the arcades around Fort Wayne from 03'-05' I would say before heading off for IU in Fall of 05' The arcade scene was definitely interesting back then. I remember little kid Mexican Ninja stomping around without any shoes all the time. And there was some duo of girls that would NOT stop playing We Will Rock You at Tokens N Tickets anytime I was there.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 am

maxxUnlimited wrote:I'm friends with Jon on FB but not the rest of you. Add me(Shannon Mickels) or tell me your last name lol. I'd like to catch up with you guys. Maybe invite some ppl over to play on my machine or hit up some indy crew next time i'm down there
what you'll find out after adding him is that he's actually also secretly a crazy good bowler. What do you enjoy more these days, bowling or DDR? I know Zach bowls (bowled?) too, yall ever bowled together?

I agree though we should totally try to get a little reunion meet up going or something
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy