More piccies!

Check here for the latest IndyDDR info.
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

More piccies!

Post by Ho » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:03 am

March 6
Road trip up to Ft. Wayne and on into Michigan...check this out for a peek at some rare Bemani titles and In the Groove

March 8
Tuesday group at eastside Rascal's

March 11
Friday group at Ben & Ari's

Secef
Standard
Standard

Post by Secef » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:16 am

That Michigan arcade has some interesting games. Mambo A Gogo looks interesting, kinda like Donkey Konga on steroids. I also like the Beatmania 6th Mix Append with a 3.5" floppy bay. That made me laugh for some reason.

What really catches my eye though is GUNMANIA, which shoots real pellets. I've never heard of this game... but there's probably good reason since it shoots real pellets. I can just imagine an arcade owner fearing that a kid would shoot his eye out ala A Christmas Story or something. Or that the kid would shoot everyone else's eyes out. Same difference.

Anyway... all around good pictures! Nicely done.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:19 am

GUNMANIA?

You just piqued my interest.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:58 am

Secef wrote:That Michigan arcade has some interesting games. Mambo A Gogo looks interesting, kinda like Donkey Konga on steroids.
I think Mambo A Go Go is best described as Taiko No Tatsujin (Taiko Drum Master) x3. Taiko has a drum that you hit in the center and on the edges. Mambo A Go Go has three of those. The difference is you play with your hands. In the end, it ends up playing a lot like pop'n music.
Secef wrote:What really catches my eye though is GUNMANIA, which shoots real pellets.
God Of Rock wrote:GUNMANIA?

You just piqued my interest.
I don't know much more than what you see in the pics. As I mentioned, it was out of order and the gun wasn't even there, so there wasn't much to see. Here's Konami's site on the game:
http://www.konami.co.jp/am/gun/index.html

Too much Japanese, not enough English for me to make much out.

"You'll shoot yer eye out, kid!"

Darkstarwebstar
Standard
Standard

Post by Darkstarwebstar » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:40 pm

sadly that march 11 i was working and i saw all you come into S N S and all the people that work there made fun of the kid in the green mushroom shirt. but thats cool. ill have to go one night when i dont work.
You're beautiful
Well I'm a total wreck and almost every day.
Like the firing squad or the mess you made.
Well don't I look pretty walking down the street.
In the best damn dress(pair of pants for me) I own?
My Chemical Romance- Give Em Hell, Kid