WTS a crapload of crap (aka great ps1 rpgs and other games)

Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

WTS a crapload of crap (aka great ps1 rpgs and other games)

Post by Riot » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 pm

SUP KIDS

I wanna sell some games and various stuff.

-PS1 Valkyrie Profile (non-greatest hits, if it even made greatest hits status)
-New Un-opened PC games Company of Heroes and Medal of Honor: Airborne. Both these games got really good reviews, and I got them for free at Showdown LAN.
-Unopened Max Payne 2 for PC.
-Elite Beat Agents and Castlevania:Portrait of Ruin for DS
-Monster Hunter for PSP
-Worms: Open Warfare for PSP.
-My body.
-Suikoden 2 for PS1.
-Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1 (non-greatest hits).
-Counter-Strike lessons lawllawlawl
-Vagrant Story
-Final Fantasy Anthologies/Chronicles/Origins
-Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
-Frequency/Amplitude (PS2)
-DDRMAX/MAX2
-DDR Konamix
-Parasite Eve

Okay yeah there might be more that I can check out when I get home, but we'll see. I don't expect an exorbitant amount of money, but I'm not stupid and do know stuff like Valkyrie Profile is kind of a collectors item and is selling for like $60 on ebay right now... soooo if you guys want anything and want to name a price that's fair, let me know. I'm trying to save up for computer parts to buy around christmas, so I hope to raise some money at the expense of my sexy RPG collection.
Last edited by Riot on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Effect.
Standard
Standard

Re: WTS a crapload of crap (aka great ps1 rpgs and other gam

Post by Effect. » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Riot wrote:-PS1 Valkyrie Profile (non-greatest hits, if it even made greatest hits status)
-New Un-opened PC games Company of Heroes
-Elite Beat Agents
-Breath of Fire 4 for PS1.
-Lunar 2 for PS1 (with all that special edition box and leather manual shizzz)

How much would each of those run? I figure I would let you name a price considering I have a tendency to under-price things.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:04 pm

Effect. wrote:
Riot wrote:-PS1 Valkyrie Profile (non-greatest hits, if it even made greatest hits status)
-New Un-opened PC games Company of Heroes
-Elite Beat Agents
-Breath of Fire 4 for PS1.
-Lunar 2 for PS1 (with all that special edition box and leather manual shizzz)

How much would each of those run? I figure I would let you name a price considering I have a tendency to under-price things.
Welllllll I looked on eBay, Valk Profile is selling for about 60 dollars. I would take 50 for it... seems expensive I know but people on eBay are apparently willing to shell out a ton for it, and I need money =(

Unopened Company of Heroes, I'd sell for like 20 dollars.

Elite Beat, maybe 10 dollars.

BoF4, maybe 20?

Lunar 2, 25 or 30?

*shrug* This stuff is kinda rare (except for the newer stuff) otherwise I wouldn't price em that high.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:32 pm

Riot wrote:-My body.
5 dolla

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:39 pm

cs lessons? liek how 2 dl hax?

do you have any other ps1 games for sale, and are you looking to buy any ps1 games? just wondering.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:17 pm

Yeah I have other PS1 games. I have original FF7 (non greatest hits... though this has a decent size scratch on the first disk I'm pretty sure), original FF8, original FF9. I got Final Fantasy Anthology, Chronicles, and Origins. I think I might have Parasite Eve. I got.... hmm (all my stuff is back home at Fort Wayne so this is all off my memory).... I have DDR Konamix. I think I have Chrono Cross too.

And I don't wanna buy any games really, trying to make money.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:24 pm

Also, this is probably a long shot...

But I have a lot of old Star Wars action figures from the 70's and 80's in this Darth Vader carrying case... here's some pics I found on the internet, but it's the stuff I have:

I also have a LOT of figures from the mid 90's. I used to collect star wars stuff when I was a kid, and this stuff is just up in my closet. I doubt any of you are memorabilia collectors but if you are or know someone that is let me know.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:47 pm

Lunar and BOF4 is mine :D

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:46 am

Also, selling Brave Story for PSP. It's a great RPG, probably the best PSP graphics I've seen. 20 or 25 buxxxxx.

Also, Tales of the World:Radiant Mythology for PSP. 20/25 dollars like Brave Story. It's a pretty fun RPG with a fast, more action-sidescrolling type of battle system... I'm sure some of you played other Tales games. It's pretty fun.

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:32 pm

Riot wrote:Yeah I have other PS1 games. I have original FF7 (non greatest hits... though this has a decent size scratch on the first disk I'm pretty sure), original FF8, original FF9. I got Final Fantasy Anthology, Chronicles, and Origins. I think I might have Parasite Eve. I got.... hmm (all my stuff is back home at Fort Wayne so this is all off my memory).... I have DDR Konamix. I think I have Chrono Cross too.

If you get a chance to check that scratch, do that for me. I'm possibly interested.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:42 pm

I will buy your Butterfingers for $3 a box.

I'm also interested in an LDC monitor if you have one for sale.

I will also pay you at a rate of 50 cents per every shot of 80 proof (or lower at my digression) liquor you drink with me.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:48 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:
Riot wrote:Yeah I have other PS1 games. I have original FF7 (non greatest hits... though this has a decent size scratch on the first disk I'm pretty sure), original FF8, original FF9. I got Final Fantasy Anthology, Chronicles, and Origins. I think I might have Parasite Eve. I got.... hmm (all my stuff is back home at Fort Wayne so this is all off my memory).... I have DDR Konamix. I think I have Chrono Cross too.

If you get a chance to check that scratch, do that for me. I'm possibly interested.
I'm positive it has a big nasty scratch that pretty much freezes the game near the beginning when Cloud jumps off the train. Disk 2 and 3 are both fine. The scratch used to not be that bad, but I used one of those crappy "scratch removers" that they tried to sell a lot back then, and it made it a lot worse. The game is like 10 years old now though, and it was purchased the day it came out.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:50 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:I will buy your Butterfingers for $3 a box.

I'm also interested in an LDC monitor if you have one for sale.

I will also pay you at a rate of 50 cents per every shot of 80 proof (or lower at my digression) liquor you drink with me.
1. Can I eat all the butterfingers and sell you just the box for $3?

2. My parents use it at my house (I think... unless my sister brought it to school). I am going home this weekend so I will ask them if they want to keep it.

3. $1 and it's a deal.

Also, does anybody local have an ebay account with feedback? I want to sell Suikoden 2 and Valkyrie Profile on ebay but I have 0 feedback cuz I just started a name, and people usually don't trust that.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:53 pm

I trust you. You are my friend.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 pm

Those starwars figures are fuckin legit, nostalgia crashin like waves right now lol. Don't know the first thing about their value since I'm not into that whole scene, but I'm sure they're worth more than I'm willing to pay to just put them on my desk and be like "trap olol"
props on keeping them, I would have thrown them out haha
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."