Heavy

NOT FUNNESS

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:40 am

I dont keep track of scores... but what i do keep track of is this:

I can survive 30 seconds of LIADZ2 :shock:

I can survive 1 min of Max300 :roll:

I can survive 45 seconds of PSH 8)

I havent tried other harder songs... but i will eventually! :D
Last edited by Pheonixguy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 17 times in total.
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:26 am

ROTFL! I love your system. I may have to steal this idea for my own nefarious purposes...

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:29 am

Interesting system. That's just the opposite of me. I can pass LIADZ 2 (hard), but last about 5 seconds on Max300 and PSH.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:56 pm

FLAKK wrote:Interesting system. That's just the opposite of me. I can pass LIADZ 2 (hard), but last about 5 seconds on Max300 and PSH.
Well, Ive played much much more ddr than pump. Actually that LIADZ2 score is cz, i havent timed how long on hd but i know i cant pass it.
And any pump scores from now on (at least for awhile) are going to be cs version, because lafayette has NO pump at all :cry:. Same thing for ddr, i guess, since i dont go to arcades that often.

Oh and i tried Dignity cz today and lasted about 10 seconds... :D
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:30 pm

LIADZ... basically after the first two holds...

I have considered doing the internet ranking stuff, does anyone else here do that?
You will be baked

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:21 pm

Yes, we do.

Gattchoon, Ho, BeastieBoys4Life, dance1005, blackcat24 and some others use DD:Recall and GrooveTrack. (I also use it nominally, though I haven't entered scores.)

AmpDivorax, pimpmachine, Ho, dance1005, myself and some others use VJArmy. (MonMotha and a couple of other people also use it sporadically.)

MonMotha and Ho use Pop'n Navy. (I also use it nominally, though I haven't entered scores because I haven't gotten an ASC.)

Ho and malictus use [url=htttp://www.scorehero.com]Score Hero[/url]. (I also use it nominally, and have entered a grand total of one score. Are we sensing a pattern here?)

I think these are all the major English-language score tracking sites available at the present time. Unfortunately, there isn't one for Pump (yet), so if you were thinking exclusively of that, you're out of luck.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:18 am

Hey, what's that superwailingbonus site I see a lot of people have sigs with? Is it for IIDX?

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Superwailingbonus.com is a site that does summary statistics of your VJArmy scores. It's one of those things that exists because somebody needed a Web-Based Databases project. :D

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:11 pm

Arka wrote:I think these are all the major English-language score tracking sites available at the present time. Unfortunately, there isn't one for Pump (yet), so if you were thinking exclusively of that, you're out of luck.
What about this then? http://www.piugame.com/ranking/index.html
You will be baked

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:18 pm

Arka wrote:Superwailingbonus.com is a site that does summary statistics of your VJArmy scores. It's one of those things that exists because somebody needed a Web-Based Databases project. :D
While we're on the topic, I have two questions:

1) How do you join it? I've gotten to the Total Recall section of the site, but I can't find a "register" or "join" button for the life of me.
2) What is the "towel" mod?

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:56 pm

1) If you're on VJArmy then you're on Total Recall, you'll need your DJ number to search for your stats I believe.
2) Using a towel to cover the top part of your TV screen to simulate higher speed mods. In IIDX RED CS Towel mode became moot with the inclusion of the Sudden+ mod.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:38 pm

Merk wrote:1) If you're on VJArmy then you're on Total Recall, you'll need your DJ number to search for your stats I believe.
2) Using a towel to cover the top part of your TV screen to simulate higher speed mods. In IIDX RED CS Towel mode became moot with the inclusion of the Sudden+ mod.
Uhh how often does it update, because my page (http://www.superwailingbonus.com/totalr ... hp?id=2545) doesn't have any info.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:24 pm

I have positive stuff!

I s'd liadz 2 normal
and i got 39 greats on... i think it was whats going on (thats good for me)

And i can last 10 seconds on, one of the freestyles thats name is really long that is in pop that has a spanish name that i will look up later.

And i passed liadz freestyle!
You will be baked

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:49 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:
Arka wrote:I think these are all the major English-language score tracking sites available at the present time. Unfortunately, there isn't one for Pump (yet), so if you were thinking exclusively of that, you're out of luck.
What about this then? http://www.piugame.com/ranking/index.html
That doesn't track all scores, merely scores for your game overall. So it's not very useful. See Ho's thread about an online score-tracker for Pump, and go over to the Recall forums and encourage them to do something for PIU.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:57 am

I think the only problem with me doing dd:recall is that i usually only play the cs, and when i do go to an arcade i dont want to bother with writing scores.... *sob* But ill do it anyway!

Im going to buy Beatmania for ps2 asap, which may be awhile. But when i do im going to make a vjarmy account! (yay!)
You will be baked