Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Stuff for Sale [Lowered Prices]

Post by PrototypePacifist » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:00 pm

I'm in need of some money, so here are some things I'm going to try to sell.

Blue Nintendo DS [rarely played, great condition] (would prefer to sell with all games as a whole, not separate..with interest I may change my mind), Need for Speed Underground 2, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Worms Open Warfare, Tetris DS, Super Mario 64 DS; all for DS. I've got a couple games for GBA, too. Off the top of my head they are Mario 4 Advance (Mario 3 on NES), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Golden Sun, Namco Museum, and a carrying case (holds 6 DS games, a few GBA games, and the DS). I'd like to get $160 for all of the DS stuff.

Yellow Gameboy Color [played a lot in high school, regular wear-and-tear but still in great condition] (again, as a whole), Super Mario Land, Pac-Man, GTA2, Zelda Oracle of Ages, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Blue, and some baseball game that I got for free (doesn't have a label on it) I'd like to get around $45 for the GBC stuff

Nintendo 64 [bought used forever ago for my girlfriend, never played it] (I don't know if it works, but I'll get it out of my closet later and see if it does..again, as a whole), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Quake II, Pokemon Snap, Perfect Dark, Mace: The Dark Age, Knockout Kings 2000, F-Zero X, Donkey Kong 64, A Bugs Life, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, 007. I'd like to get around $25 for the N64 stuff

If you want just a game or a system make me an offer and I might sell stuff individually.

*edit* I also have 007 and Paper Mario for N64. I forgot about them. Also, I've got a blue case for the DS that will hold 6 DS games and a few GBA games, as well as the DS. This new stuff is added to the lists, prices are the same, except for the N64. I can't get the N64 to send signal to the screen, but I think it might be the AV cable. Price has been lowered to $30 just because of the games. Also, I've got the original box/paperwork/charger for the DS, which (obviously) goes to whoever buys it.

*edit2* Mariokart and Animal Crossing have been sold.
Last edited by PrototypePacifist on Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:32 am

How much would you want for Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing Wild World?
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:36 pm

I'm definitely interested in that DS, because I was about to buy the Lite, but with all those games that's a good deal...anyway you could post pictures so I could see the condition of it? I would have been interested in the N64 if it had had better games with it...

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:27 pm

Eh, sorry guys. I didn't get an e-mail saying there were replies to this thread. Everything is still for sale, and yes, I'll get some pictures right now. Give me about 5 minutes (if you're on) and I'll edit some pics into this post.

*edit* Maybe a few more minutes..the batteries in my camera are dead and I can't find anymore. :lol:

*edit2* Okay, here are some pictures of everything. Brace yourselves!

DS Stuff
I've got pictures of individual game cases open. All DS games are in perfect condition, all bought new, all have all paperwork still with them in the cases. Ask me if you'd like to see pictures of them. GBA games are in good condition, and all work. Like I said, I hardly ever play the DS, so its in very good condition. I really would have liked to get more than the $200 out of it, but I didn't know if anyone would buy it.

Gameboy Color Stuff
(that's not a crack in the back of it, there's a line where the sticker came undone)
The game with the barcode sticker on it is a Baseball game. It works, the label had been peeled off when I got it. The GBC system was bought new, and I take very good care of my games and systems. The games were all bought used, but they all work.

N64 Stuff
I hooked the N64 up and it got power to the system, but it wouldn't send any signal to the TV. I bought it used about 6 months ago and played it like twice. When it worked for me I had to turn the system on/off a few times before it'd send the signal to the TV, but it wouldn't even do that today. It could just be dirty, because the guy I bought it from said it had been sitting in his closet for over a year. It could also be the AV cable or something. I'm not too sure. Mainly I'm just selling it for the games/controllers, but you get the console as well. Both controllers work, and I've got the power cable and the type of AV cable that plugs into the actual cable line, not the RCA jacks.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:53 pm

Hold on, that 007 game wouldn't happen to be GoldenEye, would it? Because then I will most definitely buy that off you for $30. I'll give you $35 if you get the AV cable working/get a new one.

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:56 pm

Yep, its Goldeneye. I went to the Gamestop down the road and they didn't have an AV cable for an N64, so I doubt I'd be able to find one anytime soon without ordering online. You can have it for $30, though.

Still interested in the DS, too?

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:14 pm

I'm still quite interested in Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. Would $35 for the two of them be good?
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:40 pm

gamecube av cables work fine so long as they aren't component just so you know
insert code compile execute return

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:08 am

Thanks, Sam, I didn't know that. :D

Mariokart and Animal Crossing might be sold, as well as the N64 stuff.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:14 am

dance1005 wrote:Hold on, that 007 game wouldn't happen to be GoldenEye, would it? Because then I will most definitely buy that off you for $30. I'll give you $35 if you get the AV cable working/get a new one.

pfft ill give you my copy for like 25
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:30 pm

Potter wrote:
dance1005 wrote:Hold on, that 007 game wouldn't happen to be GoldenEye, would it? Because then I will most definitely buy that off you for $30. I'll give you $35 if you get the AV cable working/get a new one.

pfft ill give you my copy for like 25
How about you piss off and get your own thread. I'm selling all of my N64 stuff for $30.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:55 pm

how bout you calm the fuck down and stop posting. I said like 5 words and you freak out. atleast your trying to stop being a kid.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:59 pm

When I said "buy that off you" I meant the whole package, not just the game, I don't have an N64. Where can you buy/order an N64/GameCube AV cable?

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:15 pm

dance1005 wrote:When I said "buy that off you" I meant the whole package, not just the game, I don't have an N64. Where can you buy/order an N64/GameCube AV cable?
I know what you meant. You could probably buy the Gamecube AV cable at any Gamestop. I didn't know they were interchangeable, so I didn't buy one. Are you still interested in the DS?

-Potter, its extremely rude to post something you have for sale in someone elses for sale thread. You could have sent a PM, or you could have just stfu.

Consider Mariokart and Animal Crossing sold.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:38 pm

atleast i dont poopoo my pants when i talk to girls.