Hey from the Fort (Part Deux)

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:03 pm

dance1005 wrote:QUESTION: who's lil dyme? I think mosh mosh is like arin or something? r u that girl I qualified with? (Wasn't there only like one girl i maniac?)
OOO I g2 get to work on creating a tight DDR sig...I got some sig making skills, check out this one Halo 2 sig that I made with Photoshop: (back when I was danc1005...that's what I am on all other sites).
BTW what do ya think of that ^? Hey me and DDRmaster are prolly going dancing today (Sat, March 4)...any1 wanna come? We were thinking of prolly going to Putt Putt (I've never danced there b4) but we might go to LazerX...and maybe tomorrow, 2. Either at LazerX, Putt Putt, or TnT (I prefer lazer X but w/e) RSVP here if you wanna come along with ur preference of place. Or maybe I should make a new post...I doubt any1s reading this anymore.

-Dan
I might be at Putt-Putt today. Thats a big maybe though. I don't play ITG/DDR anymore, just P(ump)I(t)U(p), so if I was there, I most likely wouldn't be very good comapny.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:07 pm

dance1005 wrote:QUESTION: who's lil dyme? I think mosh mosh is like arin or something? r u that girl I qualified with? (Wasn't there only like one girl i maniac?)
OOO I g2 get to work on creating a tight DDR sig...I got some sig making skills, check out this one Halo 2 sig that I made with Photoshop: (back when I was danc1005...that's what I am on all other sites).
BTW what do ya think of that ^? Hey me and DDRmaster are prolly going dancing today (Sat, March 4)...any1 wanna come? We were thinking of prolly going to Putt Putt (I've never danced there b4) but we might go to LazerX...and maybe tomorrow, 2. Either at LazerX, Putt Putt, or TnT (I prefer lazer X but w/e) RSVP here if you wanna come along with ur preference of place. Or maybe I should make a new post...I doubt any1s reading this anymore.

-Dan
Yeah, I'm Erin.
And yes, I think I was the only girl to play in the maniac brackets.
I can't remember who I was qualifying with, though, because all the black lights were so pretty and OH MY GOD, ARE MY SHOELACES GLOWING!??!??!?!?!
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:56 pm

Arin with an A is my gf. I put her name on the ITG machine at putt putt. She works there.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:15 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Arin with an A is my gf. I put her name on the ITG machine at putt putt. She works there.
awwww. how sweet
Team KIMO represent!

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:24 pm

Lil Dyme wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Arin with an A is my gf. I put her name on the ITG machine at putt putt. She works there.
awwww. how sweet
It's funny tho, everyone's always asking me who Arin is since I put her name for first place for a lot of songs, as if I'm suppose to have 1st place for everything on there.
ImageImage
ImageImage

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:35 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
Lil Dyme wrote:
awwww. how sweet
It's funny tho, everyone's always asking me who Arin is since I put her name for first place for a lot of songs, as if I'm suppose to have 1st place for everything on there.
Uh, I don't think you are. I pwn ITG2 crapgrade. :wink:

KTHXBAI.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:39 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
Lil Dyme wrote: awwww. how sweet

KTHXBAI.
at least u have ITG....i have to drive a half hour just to play and im moving in a couple months so that means if i want to play, i have to drive all the way to mishawaka cause it'll be the closest place for me and thats still an hour and 15min away :(
Team KIMO represent!

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:01 am

Lil Dyme wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote: It's funny tho, everyone's always asking me who Arin is since I put her name for first place for a lot of songs, as if I'm suppose to have 1st place for everything on there.

KTHXBAI.
at least u have ITG....i have to drive a half hour just to play and im moving in a couple months so that means if i want to play, i have to drive all the way to mishawaka cause it'll be the closest place for me and thats still an hour and 15min away :(
well, hate to say it...you're ddr/itg "career" is ova!!! nah, im sure you'll still play tho
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:49 am

Lil Dyme wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote: It's funny tho, everyone's always asking me who Arin is since I put her name for first place for a lot of songs, as if I'm suppose to have 1st place for everything on there.

KTHXBAI.
Half an hour? I have to drive a half hour to get ANYWHERE. It takes me that long to get into Fort Wayne period. And that's where I work, hang out, play DDR, etc.

But an hour and fifteen minutes? Good luck with that.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:17 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
Lil Dyme wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote: Uh, I don't think you are. I pwn ITG2 crapgrade. :wink:

KTHXBAI.
Half an hour? I have to drive a half hour to get ANYWHERE. It takes me that long to get into Fort Wayne period. And that's where I work, hang out, play DDR, etc.

lol. but i guess i forgot to say that there is a nice 8th mix like 6min away... :D
Team KIMO represent!

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:34 pm

Lil Dyme wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
Lil Dyme wrote: at least u have ITG....i have to drive a half hour just to play and im moving in a couple months so that means if i want to play, i have to drive all the way to mishawaka cause it'll be the closest place for me and thats still an hour and 15min away :(

lol. but i guess i forgot to say that there is a nice 8th mix like 6min away... :D
dance1005 decides to feed and water the quote tree and see if it grows. He decides that if it produces fruits, he shall eat them.
btw I was totally garbage at ITG...I'ma stick wit Lazer X. Like the best I did was I think an S on Bumble Bee hard. 2 goods I think. Since when do they have PIU at putt putt too? I g2g add that to ddrfreak. But 4 tokens? That's insane.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:57 pm

dance1005 wrote:Since when do they have PIU at putt putt too? I g2g add that to ddrfreak. But 4 tokens? That's insane.

They had Exceed2 for a couple months, just got Zero a week or so ago. Trust me, 4 puttputt tokens isn't that much. Go play in a big city arcade, where it can run near 1.50 or 2 bucks a game.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:31 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
dance1005 wrote:Since when do they have PIU at putt putt too? I g2g add that to ddrfreak. But 4 tokens? That's insane.

They had Exceed2 for a couple months, just got Zero a week or so ago. Trust me, 4 puttputt tokens isn't that much. Go play in a big city arcade, where it can run near 1.50 or 2 bucks a game.
fucks dat.
Team KIMO represent!

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:14 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:

wait wait wait wait, Zero's four tokens?

Uncalled for.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:49 am

I remember when DDR at gameworks was like a $1.50 or something like that. I didnt care tho, I still went cuz the ppl hooked me up with free cards. hahaha
ImageImage
ImageImage