Hey from the Fort (Part Deux)

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Hey from the Fort (Part Deux)

Post by danc1005 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:35 pm

Hey what's up guys. I'm friends with Noah (DDRmaster) and we go to the same school and stuff, and I was there at the 5th mix tourney last Sat., too. I got seeded 7th and won first round then got my ass BEAT by Brian second round...o well guess I lost to a winner so ya. But ya I saw that noah made an account here so I'm like why not. Hey shannon and brian and all you, remember like 2 weeks ago when u guys were at TnT on friday and there were two guys there when brian showed up? ya that was me and noah...God I played horrible that day but yeah so if u remember that that's us. I've only been playing ddr for about 2 months, so I'd say I'm pretty good for that limited experience. Hey is it just me or was that tournament REALLY crappily set up. I mean, first of all, PUT AN AGE LIMIT ON THE YOUNG COMPETITION or at least make the prizes crap. Cuz otherwise some sandbagger will win 50 bucks which isn't fair cuz any of us could have taken that with our eyes closed. And also, why start it at nine on saturday? It's like "Let's pick our busiest day, at the busiest time...and hold a DDR tourney" WTF? But yeah that was a really long introduction so I'm gonna say bye now. O btw my name's Dan and my user name on stuff is usually danc1005 (from Dan C.) and so I just changed it a little bit to apply to this forum. SOOO yeah post or something.

-Dan

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:42 pm

welcome to the forums!

although I don't think there should be an age limit :D I'm nearing 20 and right now I really suck.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:50 pm

o hey forgot to mention my fav songs and stuff

Fav songs (to listen to--doesn't mean I'm good at dancing them lol like Cartoon heroes)
1. Any Captain Jack song
2. Bambee - Bumble Bee
3. Joe Rinoie - Synchronized Love (B4 ZA Mix)
4. Barbie Young - Cartoon Heroes (Speedy Mix)
5. Naoki songs

Fav songs to dance (doesn't mean I like them--or that I'm great at them)
1. Captain Jack - Only You
2. CJ Crew feat. Sedge - Furuhata's Theme
3. Bambee - Bumble Bee
4. E-Rotic - In The Heat of the Night
5. King Kong and D. Jungle Girls - Boom Boom Dollar (K.O.G. G3 Mix)

I also have a large amount of good ddr songs on my comp, so if you want mp3's, pm me.

-Dan

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:20 pm

What up homeboy!? I'm bad with ppl's names and faces unless I hang out with them. Welcome aboard tho.

...this is Shannon if you didnt know.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:00 pm

welcome! Shannon is too sexy for us.
Team KIMO represent!

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:07 pm

Lil Dyme wrote:welcome! Shannon is too sexy for us.
Psssh, my sexy blows his sexy out of the water.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:49 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
I dont need water. :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:50 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:
I dont need water. :lol:

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Hey from the Fort (Part Deux)

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:06 pm

dance1005 wrote:Hey what's up guys. I'm friends with Noah (DDRmaster) and we go to the same school and stuff, and I was there at the 5th mix tourney last Sat., too. I got seeded 7th and won first round then got my ass BEAT by Brian second round...o well guess I lost to a winner so ya. But ya I saw that noah made an account here so I'm like why not. Hey shannon and brian and all you, remember like 2 weeks ago when u guys were at TnT on friday and there were two guys there when brian showed up? ya that was me and noah...God I played horrible that day but yeah so if u remember that that's us. I've only been playing ddr for about 2 months, so I'd say I'm pretty good for that limited experience. Hey is it just me or was that tournament REALLY crappily set up. I mean, first of all, PUT AN AGE LIMIT ON THE YOUNG COMPETITION or at least make the prizes crap. Cuz otherwise some sandbagger will win 50 bucks which isn't fair cuz any of us could have taken that with our eyes closed. And also, why start it at nine on saturday? It's like "Let's pick our busiest day, at the busiest time...and hold a DDR tourney" WTF? But yeah that was a really long introduction so I'm gonna say bye now. O btw my name's Dan and my user name on stuff is usually danc1005 (from Dan C.) and so I just changed it a little bit to apply to this forum. SOOO yeah post or something.

-Dan
Grammar nazi on duty! Sweet god, this is, like, five paragraphs (or more) smashed into one. o_O

Second off, the tournament was set up by the guy that manages Lazer X, and the running of it was pushed off on somebody that had never run a tournament before. He's played a long time, but I don't think they've ever run a tournament there before. Either way, don't put them down. They didn't know that asshole was a sandbagger, and they wouldn't be able to prove that he was even if they knew he was... Pissed me off, too, but those are the breaks.

And hey, I gotta stand up for my Lazer X "homeboys." Have to represent after working there last summer. \m/ n_n

And welcome to Indy. Squee.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:10 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:And welcome to Indy. Squee.
Squee?

.... :lol:

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:13 pm

Green Tea wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:And welcome to Indy. Squee.
Squee?

.... :lol:
Goblin Nabob....[/magic:thegathering]

Yeah, Zach's a cool dude(guy running it), and he listened to our (maniac players) desires for the tournament.

The kid who "sandbagged" told me he didn't compete in maniac because, and I quote, "I can't read x1." I think that's a BS excuse. 2 years ago everyone would have demolished him for that excuse but speed mods are such a crutch that people learn on light with them.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:51 pm

i sandbagged once. god it was hillarious.
Team KIMO represent!

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:07 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:Goblin Nabob....[/magic:thegathering]
omgz I even have the card 'Squee's toy' from one of the first sets.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:42 am

QUESTION: who's lil dyme? I think mosh mosh is like arin or something? r u that girl I qualified with? (Wasn't there only like one girl i maniac?)
OOO I g2 get to work on creating a tight DDR sig...I got some sig making skills, check out this one Halo 2 sig that I made with Photoshop: (back when I was danc1005...that's what I am on all other sites).
BTW what do ya think of that ^? Hey me and DDRmaster are prolly going dancing today (Sat, March 4)...any1 wanna come? We were thinking of prolly going to Putt Putt (I've never danced there b4) but we might go to LazerX...and maybe tomorrow, 2. Either at LazerX, Putt Putt, or TnT (I prefer lazer X but w/e) RSVP here if you wanna come along with ur preference of place. Or maybe I should make a new post...I doubt any1s reading this anymore.

-Dan

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:04 am

nobody knows who i am. i live in northwest indiana.
Team KIMO represent!