GF/DM V CS Release!

GuitarFreaks, DrumMania, keyboardmania

Moderator: Moderators

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

GF/DM V CS Release!

Post by MonMotha » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:28 pm

They're doing a CS release of Dummania/Guitar Freaks V? Took 'em long enough to do another one!

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/gfdmv/

According to pmdream.net, they're also going to do some sort of new controller ("Arcade Style"), or at least start selling the old ones again.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Jizzon

Post by Jizzon » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:26 am

Oh man! Wait till Brian sees this! Hope they can use the Yamaha drum set he's got...between this and the other new surprise he's got on the way, you guys may never leave his basement again! I'll bring food and suppies by every few days or so to make sure you're all okay :wink:
People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:48 am

Unfortunately, barring some huge advancement in holographic technology that can create a copy of me indistinguishable from the real thing via the internet, miles away from Indy here in Terrible Hole, I'll have to stick around here for a while.

Of course, at the rate I'm getting homework this quarter, I won't have time to play with any of these toys anyway. Repeat after me: homework for a 4 credit hour class should not require 15hr+/wk to complete!

Anyway, the descriptions I've seen say that USB MIDI will be supported, so the DTXpress should work. If it doesn't, well, then I guess I need to fscking find time to make my adapter dongle work.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.