ITG locations?

Moderator: Moderators

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Etiquette help?

Post by Green Tea » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:45 pm

Erica6924 wrote:
tepples wrote:I remember the last time this came up in Bemanistyle's "Fort Wayne, IN" thread. Any unwanted touching was an accident, and I apologize. I was only standing close to somebody because I couldn't see any other place to put my body while waiting for a turn on a machine. If there is a crowd around the ITG machine, should I just leave the area (and try the Ultracade or head to Fast Track)?
LMao

There was no crowd.

kthxbai.
owned!
anyways... I never had a problem finding a place to put my "body" inbetween rounds... There are tables, stools, skiball machines, benches.... yea 711 pretty much said it.

and if you do whack off in the jurassic park machine... at least close the curtain for god's sake.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:46 pm

Let it rest guys.

This is old, and if you want to get on someone at least acquire some new material.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:54 pm

LikeableRodent wrote:Let it rest guys.

This is old, and if you want to get on someone at least acquire some new material.
Your avatar is OLD.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:34 am

OrangeLounger wrote:
LikeableRodent wrote:Let it rest guys.

Your avatar is OLD.
Burn.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Etiquette help?

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:24 pm

Erica6924 wrote:
tepples wrote:I remember the last time this came up in Bemanistyle's "Fort Wayne, IN" thread. Any unwanted touching was an accident, and I apologize. I was only standing close to somebody because I couldn't see any other place to put my body while waiting for a turn on a machine. If there is a crowd around the ITG machine, should I just leave the area (and try the Ultracade or head to Fast Track)?
LMao

There was no crowd.

kthxbai.
roflmfao.

She's right, there was no crowd. I was there, too. XD
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:05 pm

Does anyone find it funny that everyone else seems to have been there yet there was no crowd?

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:12 pm

Five or six people at the most doesn't constitute as a crowd. =/

And considering two of those people were always on the machine, that leaves around four of us standing around. Possibly on stools or benches.

There was no need to be standing so close as to touch somebody's butt.

If you really want a cheap feel, goose a girl at the mall. They're hotter and they don't care. Lolz.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

tepples
Light
Light

Post by tepples » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:05 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Five or six people at the most doesn't constitute as a crowd. =/
Two's company, and three's a crowd. Even if you're a fan of John Ritter's work, four is still a crowd. The point remains: 1. accident, and 2. old.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:37 pm

wrongo....threes not a crowd?...goddamn idiotic phrases...."When push comes to shove" BS theres no diff and you need to give people room....goddamn if i have to show you i will but it will be at sword point so nothing happens to me v_v and to make this somewhat ontopic PPs left pads works

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Give him a break. He's apologized numerous times, there's no reason to continue to attack him. Especially on the internet. That's lame.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:51 pm

srry im done now but i must repeat....

IF U POST ON INDYDDR, U ARE BOUND TO GET RIDICULED FOR EVERYTHING, SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO PLAY THE PITY CARD BECAUSE NOBODY HERE GIVES A SHIT.
The Internet, INDYDDR, and this forum is the ONLY place for sum people to talk trash and NOT get decked in the face.
Then you confront them, and they pussy out, and you can't punch them because they're so pathetic

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:27 pm

On Topic again :D : I dunno how many people have looked at http://www.itgfreak.com but in their machine locations is extremely well organized down to the point where you rate each arrow of the pad at the arcade you're looking at.... I suggest anyone wondering about locations look there first :) it's alot nicer than ddrfreak IMO
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:16 am

seveneleven wrote:wrongo....threes not a crowd?...goddamn idiotic phrases...."When push comes to shove" BS theres no diff and you need to give people room....goddamn if i have to show you i will but it will be at sword point so nothing happens to me v_v and to make this somewhat ontopic PPs left pads works
Wow, such strong, unnesscary words.

Dear Pino/Teeples:

If I remember you correctly, you're the one who gets right up in peoples face when you talk to them. Kinda like that guy who was a close talker in that one Sienfield episode.

Just an FYI, people find that kinda irritating. I really could care less if your copped a feel on Erica, thats her problem, and it's really old news. But I remember that you got reallllllly close to me, and you were acting like a kid jacked up on candy. Lay off the speed, and remember, some people don't like to get so close to people that they can count your nose pores.

Also, I remember this happening when there was in fact 3 people at Putt-Putt. Me, you, and that other guy.

I'll accept your numerous apolgies if you just stay out of peoples faces. Namely mine. Although I don't think you really even know who I am, so hah.

LOL INTERNET!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:31 am

Green Tea wrote:On Topic again :D : I dunno how many people have looked at http://www.itgfreak.com but in their machine locations is extremely well organized down to the point where you rate each arrow of the pad at the arcade you're looking at.... I suggest anyone wondering about locations look there first :) it's alot nicer than ddrfreak IMO
Thank you for being civilized and on topic.
I didn't know they had their machine locations page working yet. Awesome. *rates all of putt putt's arrows bad*

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:31 pm

we have 2 machines at Megaplay in Mishawaka, both ITG2, just ordered new censors for the pads a couple of days ago, so ill get em in good condition.