Introduction Thread

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

HellSpawn83
Beginner
Beginner

Post by HellSpawn83 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:55 am

Well this makes me mad. I went from #2 on the members list to #87. Grrrrr, well whatever.

Ottop
Standard
Standard

Post by Ottop » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:00 pm

Well well well... what do we have here? ::Looks around:: Where is the love?

::Starts shooting love out of a fire hose::

Maybe some of you people remember me, maybe not. I usually play down in Gameworks or at Ben and Aris. Good to see the forums back up. Much love to everyone.
I love everyone and all... but fuck off.

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:11 pm

yeah, i said I wasn't coming back, but that was a lie, I'm freaking bored, I gotta have another forum to go to lol.
sup guy?

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:52 pm

Daaaaamn, love from a firehose?
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:01 am

CSystmRocks wrote:dear goodness...this has been for forever....

Hey ya'll...I'm Ginger...I usually just sign G because yeah...obviously...I haven't played DDR in over 6 months...(pretty much since Aspen left and WS shut up for the season)...I'm lookin' forward to gettin' into the swing of things come Spring cuz currently I have no exercise program!...EEK!

Anyhoo...I'm happy to see a lot of new people here...and a lot of past generations...;-)...will get with ya'll soon...hopefully!

G
Well, guess what G! I'm coming back in about 2 weeks, so ya better be ready to play some Dider with me!!! 8) Okyday?

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Hey

Post by Ray_Clark » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:23 am

Whats up this is Ray from Naptown! I was born and raised in Gary and I've been living in Nap for 3 years. My hobbies are playing video games, watching and playing sports,reading,going to the mall,clubbing, nd being a hero to the people. It may sounds weird, but its true. What I mean is I love to become a popular figure to not only the kids, but to adults as well. I've been playing DDR for a year and a half and I would like to become one of the best players in the state! I know its a huge goal for someone who only played this game for a short period of time and I know that other players has nearly mastered this game by playing for years, but I believe I can pull it off within this year and the year after that with practice, knowing the steps of the songs, and focus! I'm currently on Standard, but my goal before the Summer hits is to play on Heavy as a normal difficulty. It can be done! To slightly switch games, I used to play Madden on All-Madden mode, and get trampled by other players! That was 3 years ago. Back them I thought it would never work. Now I'm consider one of the best Madden players in Indianapolis! It took me 1 year to master Madden! Its been a year and a half since I played DDR! I sense a trend! Can U?

Juwi bean
Standard
Standard

Post by Juwi bean » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:08 pm

HellSpawn83 wrote:Well this makes me mad. I went from #2 on the members list to #87. Grrrrr, well whatever.
Mwa ha ha!!!! I went from 205 (or something ridiculous) to Number 5!! Take that!!

*short ciruits*

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/
i am cute. my panda's bigger than your panda.
Avon Otaku

CSystmRocks
Light
Light

Post by CSystmRocks » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:20 pm

aspen wrote:Well, guess what G! I'm coming back in about 2 weeks, so ya better be ready to play some Dider with me!!! 8) Okyday?
Exactly what I'm lookin' forward to!....;-)

G
"I'm gonna show you how to burn..."

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:17 pm

CSystmRocks wrote:
aspen wrote:Well, guess what G! I'm coming back in about 2 weeks, so ya better be ready to play some Dider with me!!! 8) Okyday?
Exactly what I'm lookin' forward to!....;-)

G
IT'S ON THEN!!! WAHOOO! :D

That's two...who'll join us in this endeavor???

Shiken
Light
Light

Re: Hey

Post by Shiken » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:13 pm

Ray_Clark wrote:Whats up this is Ray from Naptown! I was born and raised in Gary and I've been living in Nap for 3 years. My hobbies are playing video games, watching and playing sports,reading,going to the mall,clubbing, nd being a hero to the people. It may sounds weird, but its true. What I mean is I love to become a popular figure to not only the kids, but to adults as well. I've been playing DDR for a year and a half and I would like to become one of the best players in the state! I know its a huge goal for someone who only played this game for a short period of time and I know that other players has nearly mastered this game by playing for years, but I believe I can pull it off within this year and the year after that with practice, knowing the steps of the songs, and focus! I'm currently on Standard, but my goal before the Summer hits is to play on Heavy as a normal difficulty. It can be done! To slightly switch games, I used to play Madden on All-Madden mode, and get trampled by other players! That was 3 years ago. Back them I thought it would never work. Now I'm consider one of the best Madden players in Indianapolis! It took me 1 year to master Madden! Its been a year and a half since I played DDR! I sense a trend! Can U?
Oh man. XD :roll:
Originally known as "BurningHeat9000" from IndyDDR generation 1... OG since '02.
Looking for good SFIII:3S, SFIV players in the Indianapolis area to play with! (I'm currently ranked ~180 on PSN SFIV)
MAKE IT MAKE MONEY | facebook!
Find me on DDR/ITG/PIU machines on the northside of Indy! "MAXX" :)

Evilchris88
Beginner
Beginner

Its me again

Post by Evilchris88 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:36 pm

Name:Chris
I've been playing for about 4-5 years now.

As many of you will rember me I'm from Illnois. The one who reads all the posts but never or rarly responded to them. Well I'm Chris , I now live in Ottawa Illnois , moved from Chicago *personal issuses with parents* I'm about 6.1 250pounds and what not. Well I havent played much since I won the last tournament over here and now I find out there is one in about a week so I'm all play, play, play to be good again well latta . *note* I promise ill go back and check ever post for error in typing and speelign =)

Woot ten points for Spin The Disk

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:16 am

Hi I'm fagulous, I've been a Gaiaonline whore, since these boreds went down for revamping.

[picture removed]

I'm so going to whore this picture my first few days.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:54 pm

Hey, I'm Zach.

I live in Louisville KY and run the show for DDR @ University of Louisville.

My friends and I usually meet you peeps at whatever tournaments might be held up north in Indy land. Hopefully we can get some of you guys to come down for some big events in the works @ U of L for the end of spring and into summer.

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Re: Hey

Post by Ray_Clark » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:45 am

Shiken wrote:
Ray_Clark wrote:Whats up this is Ray from Naptown! I was born and raised in Gary and I've been living in Nap for 3 years. My hobbies are playing video games, watching and playing sports,reading,going to the mall,clubbing, nd being a hero to the people. It may sounds weird, but its true. What I mean is I love to become a popular figure to not only the kids, but to adults as well. I've been playing DDR for a year and a half and I would like to become one of the best players in the state! I know its a huge goal for someone who only played this game for a short period of time and I know that other players has nearly mastered this game by playing for years, but I believe I can pull it off within this year and the year after that with practice, knowing the steps of the songs, and focus! I'm currently on Standard, but my goal before the Summer hits is to play on Heavy as a normal difficulty. It can be done! To slightly switch games, I used to play Madden on All-Madden mode, and get trampled by other players! That was 3 years ago. Back them I thought it would never work. Now I'm consider one of the best Madden players in Indianapolis! It took me 1 year to master Madden! Its been a year and a half since I played DDR! I sense a trend! Can U?
Oh man. XD :roll:
What does XD mean?

Gamergirl1227
Standard
Standard

Post by Gamergirl1227 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:11 pm

Hey I'm Kristy. i'm just starting to play regularly on heavy mode. i'm 18 from noblesville and usually play at Ben & Ari's in Fishers. Besides ddr, I'm also into art, video games, rock music, and d & d.