Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

GMSRocks104
Standard
Standard

[WANTED] DDR/ITG Cabinet

Post by GMSRocks104 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:52 pm

I've wanted to for awhile but I'm *finally* in the market of a DDR cabinet! I thought it would be a good place to start since this is local as it can get without going the freight way. (Also more money for the seller as well.)

I'm not too picky... but depending on the mix and cabinet style I'll make the offer then.

Thank you guys!!! :D

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [WANTED] DDR/ITG Cabinet

Post by Riot » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:57 am

I'm looking to sell potentially. Though I'm pretty sure I saw your post when Joe H. posted on that FB thread and think you said you'd start at $1200 offer and that's a bit low for what I'm thinking =)

(JP Extreme cab with 573, but installed a minimaid and Stepmania PC. Lights/speakers work great, 1P pad good, 2P could use a few extra sensors but nothing terrible)

GMSRocks104
Standard
Standard

Re: [WANTED] DDR/ITG Cabinet

Post by GMSRocks104 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Riot wrote:I'm looking to sell potentially. Though I'm pretty sure I saw your post when Joe H. posted on that FB thread and think you said you'd start at $1200 offer and that's a bit low for what I'm thinking =)

(JP Extreme cab with 573, but installed a minimaid and Stepmania PC. Lights/speakers work great, 1P pad good, 2P could use a few extra sensors but nothing terrible)

I PM'd you!