MaO88176
Standard
Standard

Post by MaO88176 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:01 pm

EX -> 6th -> 5th

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:34 am

I can't stand 4th mix. Don't ask me why.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:31 am

1)Extreme(songchoice)
2)7th
3)5th
4)6th
Last)4th Plus

I'm just naming off the machines i've played on, not going to bother to just assume about any machines.

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:18 am

Favorite: 5th Mix
Least: USA

Played: 3rd K2, 5th, Extrme, ITG, MAX2, and something else...
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

Blaze
Standard
Standard

Post by Blaze » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:21 am

Played 2nd/3rd,4th,5th, 6th,7th,8th.

Favorite 5th. I liked the Song selection, I felt it was more meant for fun than competetition.
Least 7th. The songs sucked..

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:12 pm

the only arcade mixes ive played are extream max2 and either 4th or 3rd.

ive played all the home ps2 games though

my least favorite was the 3rd or 4th mix, i can remember which one it is though :? . Anyway my favorite is extream2 for ps2... but again thats on ps2
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:17 am

I really like Max 2, Extreme, and 5th Mix. I can't stand USA and I don't really like much of 3rd's songs. (I'm only going by song lists. I've only actually played Extreme and USa, since there aren't any other mixes within 2 hours of my house.)

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:13 pm

...By all the poor reviews for DDR USA, I guess it was a good thing that the DDR USA machine they had at the Gameworks in Dallas/Ft. Worth that I went to was broken. n_x Would have played it anyway, though.

5th will probably always be my favorite. Extreme is fun and all, but I learned on 5th. Therefore, it's my baby. n_n <3
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:10 pm

USA is not NEARLY as bad as people make it out to be. The interface kinda sucks (especially since you't split difficulties), but the songlist isn't THAT bad. No, it's no MAX2, 5th, or 4th Plus, but the list wasn't half bad for being an American release. Remember it's 3rd Mix era, so USA was basically the American equivilent to 3rd Mix.

Of course, if you hate the 3rd Mix songs so much (and you must die if that is the case, especially if you are including the Korean songs), then you probably won't like it all that much (and the list is smaller than 3rd, especially due to the lack of 2nd Mix's availability).

I might also point out that bumping a year old thread is a bit of a bad thing to do, but if you have something reasonable to add, it is better than starting an identical topic, I guess.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:13 pm

I wasn't the bumper, but thanks for the info on the USA mix. It was the first time I'd ever seen one, and was sad that it wasn't working. They had a Guitar Freaks mix, too. I took a picture, but there were guys playing it, so I didn't check what mix it was.

Yeah...people that don't like the Korean songs...? You can all go eat a bag of hell. <3

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:04 pm

are you talking about me?? i know whatever i played didnt have any countries on the title, i should check what it was...
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:37 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Gameworks in Dallas/Ft. Worth that I went to was broken. n_x Would have played it anyway, though.
I still hate you for that.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:45 pm

Played Extreme, 5th mix, ITG 2, and Pump It Up Something or other. Favorite (BY FAR) is 5th mix. I like the song selection and how it's comprised of mainly songs that are actually good songs and that I would enjoy listening to outside of DDR as well. Extreme and ITG 2 have more difficulty-oriented songs but not as high quality in the listening category. And Pump It Up just. . . SUCKED. All anime-ish graphics + $1 per play (WTF) + weird steps that I'm not used to (okay that's an opinion but...)=not my machine. So yeah 5th mix all the way! I hope Supernova will be more like 5th than like Extreme.

-Dan

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:25 pm

Green Tea wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Gameworks in Dallas/Ft. Worth that I went to was broken. n_x Would have played it anyway, though.
I still hate you for that.
Well, being down there also meant that I had to live for a week with a guy that was continually proposing something that I didn't want. And he did it every moment he got. And wouldn't leave me be until the answer went from "no" to "I'll think about it."

So...I mean...if you want to deal with him...I would have traded you.

And it was cold. :cry:

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:11 pm

5th Mix, mostly because I'm one of the only players left that dosen't whine about no speed mods or a "fair" scoring system. :wink:

I HATE USA, and in some cases, not just the mix.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.