IndyDDR folks' Stepmania files

Moderator: Moderators

Secef
Standard
Standard

IndyDDR folks' Stepmania files

Post by Secef » Tue May 24, 2005 9:14 pm

So, I made a simfile. Rather than make a topic about it alone, I'm making a topic for everyone to show and discuss simfiles they've made. And to kick it off, here's the one I made and uploaded to Bemanistyle:

Threep - Bitter Sweets (Girls Band 2 from Pop'n Music 9 CS)

It's one of the best songs on PNM9 in my opinion. Also, it's the only simfile I've ever made, so... yeah. Might suck hardcore. Hopefully it's enjoyable, though.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Tue May 24, 2005 11:35 pm

ill try it :D

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Wed May 25, 2005 1:24 pm

hmm... i might check it out later... i cant now (at school) but i like the idea to this thread... already i want to work on a simfile again.. all i have done is remakes to songs from Techno Motion

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed May 25, 2005 6:10 pm

Sweet titties I'll have to post some of the originals I've made later, when I get a chance. Maybe I'll drop by the coffee shop with free wireless later. :)

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed May 25, 2005 7:31 pm

All my sims aren't any good, you could pad them too.
DukAmok(from FFR but it's all good) has some pretty good sims on Bemanistyle, check out July. FUN!

Secef
Standard
Standard

Post by Secef » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:05 pm

So, I've made some more. I have been making these for a while now, but I've also been waiting on Bemanistyle's simfile submission to open back up for a week or so. It's not even functioning properly, but I managed to get 4 sims that I've made uploaded (I've made five since my last one, but one won't upload to Bemanistyle due to some weird problem on their end =/).

These are all made with play on a pad in mind. No keyboard-only steps.

Chamomile Bathroom (Swedish from Pop'n Music 7 AC) Difficulties: 4-6-9. Simfile #6 I've made. Awesome PNM song.

Second Stage (Neo Folk Rock from Pop'n Music 10 CS) Difficulties: 4-5-8. Simfile #5. One of my favorite songs from PNM10, but it doesn't exactly scream "make a simfile for me." The steps are alright I think, but definitely not my best work.

Romantic Cat (Nangman Koyangi) Difficulties: 4-6-9. Simfile #2. Korean pop rock song by the band Cherry Filter.

My Pace Daiou Difficulties: 4-5-8. Simfile #3. It's the opening theme to the anime Genshiken.

The one that's missing is To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL'd OUT, the 2nd ending to the anime Yakitate! Japan. For some odd reason it just won't upload to Bemanistyle... the bastages. I'd rather put it on there, but I'll probably end up hosting it on my university webspace since they're not fixing their simfile submission problem with incredible quickness.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:26 pm

sorry but you have to login to be able to download. I will once thats fixed tho!
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Secef
Standard
Standard

Post by Secef » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:37 pm

Potter wrote:sorry but you have to login to be able to download. I will once thats fixed tho!
o_O

I could've swore that it wasn't necessary to be a member to download. That must've just recently been changed. Oh well, not that it's a huge issue with membership being totally free and all.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:55 pm

Secef wrote:
Potter wrote:sorry but you have to login to be able to download. I will once thats fixed tho!
o_O

I could've swore that it wasn't necessary to be a member to download. That must've just recently been changed. Oh well, not that it's a huge issue with membership being totally free and all.
It's been like that since they cleaned the servers(months ago). It's quick to register and free, so no biggie.

DukAmok's files are insanely fun, most of the time.

I like keyboard only files, only thing I use pad files for is attempting SDM's and AAAA's.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

pkmnx
Standard
Standard

Post by pkmnx » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:28 am

*revives topic and watches it shamble around for a bit*

Once I "finish" 5 good songs (banners, etc), I'll release a pack, like they do for Ultramix. Watch this topic for that, I guess.