E3 news.. EX2 and UM3 stuff... and i guess we might discuss

Moderator: Moderators

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

E3 news.. EX2 and UM3 stuff... and i guess we might discuss

Post by letshavetea » Wed May 18, 2005 1:24 pm

this is taken from OrangeLoungeRadio.com. (for those of you who dont know its a radio station provided by Live365.com and they have a lot of video game news... they are big Konami fans too so they like to cover those types of games as well.
As we already know from the screenshots on IGN, GameSpot, etc., Extreme 2 has reverted to a revised song wheel interface, and has been given the a MUCH better look than the first Extreme USA.
In case you were wondering what E-Rotic Song made it to Ex2, according to the e3 demo:
IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT has hit an American Mix!!

As for the Xbox fans, Ultramix 3 continues a similar interface style to it's predecessor, but has been smoothed out even more.
We have four initial songs for you to drool over as well!
First the DDR Classics you know and love:
Daikenkai
Sakura
Butterfly (Original, not upswing)

And a BRAND NEW TO DDR REMIX:
Jelly Kiss (Midihead Remix)

In case you were unaware, Midihead also did the 'in my eyes' remix from UM2.

Keep posted, as we'll be getting images and other media as soon as the e3 crew takes a pit stop at a computer that can upload media.
i cant wait for these games.... i might have to dust off my ps2 pads for EX2 haha

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sat May 28, 2005 7:52 pm

EX2 better be more like the JP import.
Team KIMO represent!

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sat May 28, 2005 9:49 pm

I concur. If it is not i belive we should take Extreme action and tape every person having helped with the making of the game and either tar and feather them or.......just slap across the face with a disgusting piece of radioactive cow penis AKA a hot dog :twisted: :twisted: