Praise that dancer!

Moderator: Moderators

Blaze
Standard
Standard

Post by Blaze » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:11 am

I praise..everyone who has ever played against someone, to do their best against someone they were clearly worse than. Don't give up, there's always tomorrow.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:37 am

Well in that case, I praise Matt for handing me my ass in DDR tired as hell or not. :lol:

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:53 pm

*Reads over old praise post*

Sweet jumping Jesus! O_O How could I forget?!?

My dancing mentor! An experienced, talented dancer that tucked me under his wing while I was still a tender nooblet. We still get to hang out once in a while, when he's not busy with work or rightly spending the time with his family. He's stuck by me, though, seeming to be the only person I play with that pushes me toward becoming better than I am.

....He's wasting his time, though, if he thinks I'm ever going to get better at Beatmania. =P n_n

Thanks, Trav!!
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:24 am

Nah, it could still happen Erin...trust me, I didn't think I would ever get better at Beatmania either and look at me...I can play almost every song on that game now and do rather well at it. Keep playing though, you'll advance, possibly kick my ass at it one day. :)

Edit: I could almost wipe a tear from my eye after that post Erin...I'm touched, really I am. :cry:

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:51 am

omg riot.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:24 pm

The X wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:i give props to JSB
NOT are you kidding me
LOL

Actually, Joe was Fuckin' good when he was playing. If you praise him for nothing else, which I really don't see happening anyway, it should be for that.
jsb is a famous california player who is extremely reputable for being a massive asshole, and egotistical.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:25 pm

jsb also used to be the name Joe used on the forum for awhile, that's what Matt(X) was referring to. and they were both famous for being egotistical :-P.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:41 pm

Yes, I believe Matt (The X) was referring to our Joe here in Indy (aka "Little Joe" and Fujiwara Bunta here on the forums). I don't remember him ever actually registering the name on the forums, but our Joe went by JoeSB as a reference or tribute of sorts to JSB whom he admired. Why he'd want to do that, given that JSB is such a tool, I have no idea. :P

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:17 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:
The X wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:i give props to JSB
NOT are you kidding me
LOL

Actually, Joe was Fuckin' good when he was playing. If you praise him for nothing else, which I really don't see happening anyway, it should be for that.
jsb is a famous california player who is extremely reputable for being a massive asshole, and egotistical.
CGSquall wrote:jsb also used to be the name Joe used on the forum for awhile, that's what Matt(X) was referring to. and they were both famous for being egotistical .
Ho wrote:Yes, I believe Matt (The X) was referring to our Joe here in Indy (aka "Little Joe" and Fujiwara Bunta here on the forums). I don't remember him ever actually registering the name on the forums, but our Joe went by JoeSB as a reference or tribute of sorts to JSB whom he admired. Why he'd want to do that, given that JSB is such a tool, I have no idea.
...Yeah. What they said.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.