Praise that dancer!

Moderator: Moderators

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:54 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:You don't have girl pants, Mexy?

Of everyone I know, I figured you would be the one that would have some.

Well, seeing as you can't stay in your own boy pair for very long anyway, I suppose a girl pair would do you no good. -.- LoL.
I plan on getting some this Saturday. Everyone should come to TnT to see them.

Also, girl pants are harder to take off, thus making it almost impossiable to take them off in Teddys car, and have Nikki steal them. Everyone wins!

You know you want to ask.
OrangeLounger wrote:Thanks for not always agreeing with me Erin ^__^ lol
I'd like to praise mexican ninja for playing without shoes on and doing awesome on 10 footers. It seems like it'd hurt. And I'd like to praise him for helping me out with the we..BAKING COOKIES THE OTHER DAY
that was fun...
serious business...
Yeah...those cookies are taking a long time to make. We should get together sometime again to uhh, help them bake, if ya know what I mean. *wink wink nudge nudge**

And it really dosen't hurt to play in socks. Honest. No one belives me. It must be because I look asian or somethin'.

It's serious business.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:10 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:I have girl pants on right now. Only thing I don't like about girl pants is having to tuck the ahem, "piece", to the side. Can get really uncomfortable in some situations.
I win- I'm not wearing pants right now. It definitely beats girl pants on the comfortness scale.

I might as well throw out thanks to Joe and Stef for the many rides they used to give me, both across town and across states. Other people have given me lots of DDR-based rides, but Joe probably comes out on top with the most.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:31 am

LikeableRodent wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:I have girl pants on right now. Only thing I don't like about girl pants is having to tuck the ahem, "piece", to the side. Can get really uncomfortable in some situations.
I win- I'm not wearing pants right now. It definitely beats girl pants on the comfortness scale.

I might as well throw out thanks to Joe and Stef for the many rides they used to give me, both across town and across states. Other people have given me lots of DDR-based rides, but Joe probably comes out on top with the most.
i highly doubt it, girlspants are very comfortable, jus tuch behind the zipper

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:47 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote: Sixth praise, and probably the most foggy one, goes to Zach (I forget his new name...used to be NEME) and Erica. Zach just seems to carefree when he plays, reminding me that, if I can put my mind to it, just about anything is possible. And even though we're both from Fort Wayne, I think I've only met Erica in passing. All the things I'd heard about her when I started playing, though, made me want to try harder to reach that level. Granted, I'll probably never AAA or do any of the awesome stuff she's done, I feel accomplished in that I reached my goal of being one of the only girls in Fort Wayne playing heavy. And she loosely inspired me to get there.
Wow i got praised i feel honored!@
ty.
And im not AS GOOD as you say i am.. At least not anymore considering i dont play much,, I can AA lots of things but iveonly come close to AAA'ing stuff.. like 1-7 greats on things but oh well

and.. Im praising
Everybody in fort wayne and on indyddr
Just cause I can :)
~*Erica*~

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:00 pm

Props to a few people...

Maggie and Yume for telling me about DDR...

Yume for reteaching me how to play and shaping the way I play today. If it werent for her I would have never gotten off light, and up to my status now, I owe you big girl!

Thanks to all the people who came that night to play at B&A and went to steak and shake afterwards. I hope our little group only gets tighter.

The geist guys...cuz i cant remember your names....thanks for keeping things intresting! You guys are freakin crazy and are so fun to watch...looking forward to drawing more crowds with you guys soon!

Most of all thanks to Kristy, my official DDR buddy, for giving me someone to hang out with, get a work out with, and in general talk to. You push me to make myself better everytime we play and for that I thank you. You are awesome Zell.

Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

And the answer is: Yes, I did in fact, jack this idea from OrangeLounger. Booya.

built-to-spill
Standard
Standard

Post by built-to-spill » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:59 pm

All of the people that play at Lazer-X even though I'm pretty sure that none of them post here, except for mmr (thanks by the way) There are some people that play there that look and act completely insane all the time, and it just brings joy to my day.
Steve Fletcher

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:47 pm

Haha I stopped coming in to the X because Erin quit and I couldn't get "snekot eerf" any more. :evil: I do have some extras lying around here somewhere. I should come in sometime. When do you normally work in there Zach?

Oh and that reminds me: Praise to Erin for giving me "snekot eerf" when she worked at the X ^_________^
Oh yeah and because she's a cool person and she likes meatballs.
Last edited by chocobojoe on Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:13 pm

XD

Not supposed to tell people about that. LoL.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:55 pm

Per request of the original poster the last three posts have been removed.

Please stay on topic and keep this thread within its intended spirit, which is to provide a positive place to praise other people for their accomplishments.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:16 pm

BladeFist87 wrote:
Yume for reteaching me how to play and shaping the way I play today. If it werent for her I would have never gotten off light, and up to my status now, I owe you big girl!

Thanks to all the people who came that night to play at B&A and went to steak and shake afterwards. I hope our little group only gets tighter.

The geist guys...cuz i cant remember your names....thanks for keeping things intresting! You guys are freakin crazy and are so fun to watch...looking forward to drawing more crowds with you guys soon!
1.) Thank you Taylor. ^_^
2.) The Geist Guys are Aaron, Eric, and John.
3.) I have a lot of praises...I'd have to say Matt, Ho, Drewsifer, and the Friday Night crew up here in Fishers. They all play very well and continue to get better while maintaining a down-to-earth attitude about it all. I luvs you all!! ^_^

UberAvonDancer
Standard
Standard

Post by UberAvonDancer » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:43 pm

This praise goes to none other than Casey Harrington himself. Love him, hate him, he will beat you. He's got skills, and he knows it too! Get past the big show though, and he's actually a good guy.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:56 pm

Most of the Ft Wayne player know about this guy i am praising. His name is lee and he is the craziest SYKOPATH i have ever had the fortune of knowing. He is one of the reason i dont go crazy when i miss a step or get one great on a song cause he will keep me in cheak and make me realize IT IS NOT WORTH THE ANGER. Props to lee, live long and keep up the sykoness CHEIF!
Warning incoming game!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:00 am

Yeah, many props to Lee!

Speaking of, he should take a picture of himself and scan that drawing from the magazine and send it to them and be like "WTF?!!?1??!!1??" LoL.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:10 am

Big ups to a few people down @ gw tonight!

Matt 1...sweet man...thats all i can say. just smooth as silk, hope i can get to that point...you are rediculous....keep it up

Matt 2...Nice Oni tonight as well...turned a lot of heads

Other guys playing...Real nice to play with y'all...you guys kept a real down to earth attitude to us noobies and i appriciate that. Keep it up as well...

And Kristy for owning my ass on Freckles every damn time we played it...I hate you K...Im going to sick fluffy, destroyer of worlds on you

And the answer is: Yes, I did in fact, jack this idea from OrangeLounger. Booya.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:12 am

UberAvonDancer wrote:This praise goes to none other than Casey Harrington himself. Love him, hate him, he will beat you. He's got skills, and he knows it too! Get past the big show though, and he's actually a good guy.
ah the truth is so beautiful sometimes.