Praise that dancer!

Moderator: Moderators

UberAvonDancer
Standard
Standard

Praise that dancer!

Post by UberAvonDancer » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:13 pm

We had this at the old IndyDDR, and I think this is something we could always use around here. Got a dancer you wanna gave props to, or a call out? Do it here. Please keep it positive, and no bringing anyone down. Only good things here.

I wanna start it off with praise Red X (Matt). He's a great tech player, and an awesome free styler. He's usually got a good attitude and he's fun to spend a night at GW around. He's always up for a free style battle, or a tech battle for that matter. Here's to you Matt!

sonykid753
Standard
Standard

Post by sonykid753 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:25 pm

Praise to thomas!! dont know his last name but he plays in lousiville with me and hes friggin good and hes gottin good quick. we always get on him about how hell be close to AAAing something and he wont try it in forever. but because of this now he has gottin really good at EVERYTHING

word to thomas
AAA's - 1
1. kind lady

SDG's - 17
17. sexy planet oni - 5
16. its raining men - 8
15. butterfly - 5

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:37 pm

Praise to Ho for bringing the site back up!

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Post by Spartan_117 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:22 pm

Yeah, I agree with G_O_R. I've been doing nothing with my computer. To be truthful, I've been looking for a girlfriend at school. LOL M()()

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:51 am

I must agree with UberAvonDancer. I think that Red X(life_of_x, Matt...whatever) is a great DDR player. Not only are his skills incredible, and his freestyle abilities impressive, but his attitude towards playing and playing with others is remarkable. As far as DDR all around goes, he is my favorite.

Peace Matt! 8)

Ottop
Standard
Standard

Post by Ottop » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:53 pm

Props to Casey. He's nicer than a lot of people I have played DDR with, and he is VERY good. Keep on rocking out the girl pants Casey, my collection is now at 3 pairs.
I love everyone and all... but fuck off.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:54 pm

Yeah, my collection is...all of them.

Psych. -.-
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:28 am

Who to praise..................... My praise is for MMR. Since the day i met her she has been a nice and suprotive of me and other players. KUDOS TO YOU MMR!
Warning incoming game!

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:02 am

Ottop wrote:Props to Casey. He's nicer than a lot of people I have played DDR with, and he is VERY good. Keep on rocking out the girl pants Casey, my collection is now at 3 pairs.
HAHAHA you're going to make the boards laff by calling me nice :D Don't ruin my rep HAHAHA!

We need to hang again dawg!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:48 am

Awww, thank you so much, Mark!!! =D You've always been able to give me really good advice as to which songs you reccomend, and I really appreciate it that you don't pin me in with a level. If I ask somebody about it, they'll tell me it's easy and to give it a try, and it'll rip me up or something. But you just say to give it a try, or give me subtle warnings, if need be.

That and I like it that you hide when I come into Putt-Putt.

My praiseity-praise goes out to a few people, actually. Some get more praise than others, but whatev.

First praise goes to the little bastard that broke Time Crisis, which was the reason I started playing.

Second praise (a much more important one than the first) goes to Nathan and Bob at Lazer X for making me get out on the pad every time we weren't busy to play a few rounds.

Third praise goes to Issac. We haven't talked in a long time, but he really encouraged me along and brought me into standard and introduced me to heavy.

Fourth praise goes to the IndyDDR friends I've made/IndyDDR people that have adopted me out of pity. Chris, Shaun, Amber (RIP, Indy username Classic Candy. The only one among us that actually left when she said she would), Joe (I don't always agree with you, but you got me into it, too), Evan (GMAFBJ, Ev. XD), Mark, Tea, Mexy, Blaze, Nikki, and anybody else I forgot to mention. You guys are the best ever. n_n

Fifth praise goes to Chuck. I don't believe he posts here, but this is a guy that's really good and plays for fun. If he messes up or if the machine does, he doesn't let it bother him. I really appreciate him as a player because he'll always try again.

Sixth praise, and probably the most foggy one, goes to Zach (I forget his new name...used to be NEME) and Erica. Zach just seems to carefree when he plays, reminding me that, if I can put my mind to it, just about anything is possible. And even though we're both from Fort Wayne, I think I've only met Erica in passing. All the things I'd heard about her when I started playing, though, made me want to try harder to reach that level. Granted, I'll probably never AAA or do any of the awesome stuff she's done, I feel accomplished in that I reached my goal of being one of the only girls in Fort Wayne playing heavy. And she loosely inspired me to get there.

Seventh praise goes to Ho and the rest of the IndyDDR crew. Don't know half of you personally, but your contributions here are informative, educational, and entertaining. n_n

That looks about right. n_n

I think that's about it, guys.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:22 pm

hehe thanks MMR :)

id like to praise Shammers... just because of his freestyle skills that i wish i could only even come close to being able to do.. good job dude

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:04 pm

Thanks for not always agreeing with me Erin ^__^ lol
I'd like to praise mexican ninja for playing without shoes on and doing awesome on 10 footers. It seems like it'd hurt. And I'd like to praise him for helping me out with the we..BAKING COOKIES THE OTHER DAY
that was fun...
serious business...

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:54 pm

Ottop wrote:Props to Casey. He's nicer than a lot of people I have played DDR with, and he is VERY good. Keep on rocking out the girl pants Casey, my collection is now at 3 pairs.
Quoted so I don't have to type out the same thing.

My collection is currently at zero pairs, but I got a birfday coming up. Everyone should buy me some girl pants.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:27 pm

You don't have girl pants, Mexy?

Of everyone I know, I figured you would be the one that would have some.

Well, seeing as you can't stay in your own boy pair for very long anyway, I suppose a girl pair would do you no good. -.- LoL.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:22 pm

I have girl pants on right now. Only thing I don't like about girl pants is having to tuck the ahem, "piece", to the side. Can get really uncomfortable in some situations.

Praise goes to Joe for actually keeping me playing DDR with some in-town competition and Mexy for showin up to arcades when I call him cause I feel like a loser without someone else there to be loser-like with me.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.