Top 10 Indiana players

Moderator: Moderators

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:25 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:
Spazz wrote: Good for you. Now go back to being a fag in Cali. Thanks.
Hay, you know what's sad? I was part of the crew in Indy DDR four years before you even registered on this board.

gtfo. just because i live in california doesn't mean i'm one of the egotistical jerks who are out there, but it seems you'd fit right in.
nah its a rule that you have to be good first to be egotistical. Trust me, I'm one of the ppl that made it ;)

but yah, liquid you have been around longer.
i'm good but i don't think i am god because i am. (not insulting your style of play, just saying.)

i know there are better players than me, but i know that by far i can hold my own.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:00 am

I've seen TaQa do it, or well, do a bunch of crap that definately shows that he CAN do it.

I would guess i'm a speed player myself, although i don't have even NEAR the stamina that I used to have. And really, 14 notes a second isn't that bad. Think of it this way..PSMO is at what? 290 bpm? so that's 4.83 Beats per second, then the death run is 8th notes, so there's two of them per one beat. so the death run of PSMO is consistantly 9.6 repeating steps per second, and it really doesn't seem all that fast to me anymore, it's just kinda long.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:49 am

i used to be a speed player...but then casey came along and was like "LOL I HAVE ONLY BEEN PLAYING FOR 2 MONTHS WATCH THIS" and owned me. I felt less of a man after that.
insert code compile execute return

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:28 pm

No one is the best! We all suck!

:roll:

imadancefreakincolumbus
Standard
Standard

ya right

Post by imadancefreakincolumbus » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:09 am

i have a bunch of friends that can beat youif you want proof then com to whiteland indiana they have the highest rancking ddr in indiana im there usally sat and sun

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Re: ya right

Post by Potter » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:10 am

imadancefreakincolumbus wrote:i have a bunch of friends that can beat youif you want proof then com to whiteland indiana they have the highest rancking ddr in indiana im there usally sat and sun

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Casey if you havent used your post today pls get your ass over here.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Post by Ray_Clark » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:22 pm

My rank has jumped from 100th from 3 months ago 2 60th in the state! Skillz improving like crazy. Right now im learning new songs.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:40 pm

Who the hell cares who ranks where really!? It's a god damned video game...aren't we all here for the fun of it!? -steams- Christ, sometimes I get the feeling that DDR/ItG is getting to be an effin' popularity contest. :?

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:55 pm

Well more of another virtual penis measuring contest.... :\

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:14 pm

I AM THE BEST CALIFORNIA PLAYER IN INDIANA
wait thats because i am the only one

;_; hahaha

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Re: ya right

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:53 pm

imadancefreakincolumbus wrote:i have a bunch of friends that can beat youif you want proof then com to whiteland indiana they have the highest rancking ddr in indiana im there usally sat and sun
ok fag, your only here to piss ppl off, its obvious your either

A. extremely stupid

or

B. a joke poster

Now, Whiteland has the most shit scores ever in Indiana, probably even worse than Mishawaka or even Greenwood. Have fun screwing your sister.

Now, Ray_Clark, you dumbfuck douche sucker.

If I was to go on to whatever gay site your at, I'd be #1, and TaQa wouldn't care to even try to pass me even though he is probably the best in Indiana now. That site means fucking nothing.

Aspen, I was the best for a few years straight, there is a best in DDR. Hes in Ohio right now, his name is Pat, and there is also Kevbo, who I watched AAA PSMO twice.

seveneleven, your not aloud to talk, you suck, so stfu.

XeRo, everybody who plays and strives to get better cares, they just won't admit it.

now all of you STFU, you all suck compared to the top players, and that list isn't even accurate.

Go drink some corn oil.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:26 pm

XeRo wrote:Who the hell cares who ranks where really!? It's a god damned video game...aren't we all here for the fun of it!? -steams- Christ, sometimes I get the feeling that DDR/ItG is getting to be an effin' popularity contest. :?
well I don't personally care about ranks, because I suck compared to alot of people :D. I agree that you should do it because it's fun. Yes everyone who plays strives to get better... I strive to get better, but I have fun doing it. I don't give a damn about who is better than who; I'm not that big of a douche to whip out my penis and smack it on some guy trying to beat me. end story.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:39 pm

actually my mom is the best she AAAAAAAAAA'ed demon road on extreme and demon road on max 2 at the same time while smoking a joint and eating fried donkey eyeballs

ok

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:07 am

A few peeps from Mishiwaka/Goshen/that area are actually pretty good now. Their only crutch is that they whore songs a lot.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:12 am

But also this proves that Casey needs to jump of his high horse ....its a fuckin game doesnt matter how good you are theres gonna be someone better...