Top 10 Indiana players

Moderator: Moderators

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:25 pm

Juwi bean wrote:(not based on attitude and this is counting them at "The Top of their Game")
Well if you based it on when they were at the top of thier game then i feel left out now. Back in the day i could give some people a run for thier money.
Warning incoming game!

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:11 pm

i think its cool to see matt and lil joe ahead of me, because neither have ever beat me in a tourney :D

TaQa has, but not at a real one.

::waits for indiana to have a real tournament again -_-x::

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:22 pm

Juwi bean wrote:7. Jizzon
Come to think of it I've never actually seen Jon DDR....

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:33 pm

God Of Rock wrote:
Juwi bean wrote:7. Jizzon
Come to think of it I've never actually seen Jon DDR....
he used to be the best :O I remember back in teh days of block party :D

HAHAHA I remember one time there I passed all 3 of the hard songs in the row and ran to brian and was like "OMFGOMG BRIAN I JUST DID DEAD END PARANOIA REBIRTH AND DEAD END"

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:35 pm

Juwi bean wrote:9. Me, V, Britt and any other girl who's been playing long enough to kick ass! (You know the kind...who you invite to play just cuz they're a girl standing by the machine and then they TOTALLY show you how good they are and you wanna marry them ;-) I know how you boys work)
Exactly.

Anyways, I would post my top ten, but, it's futile. We all know I'm better than everybody here at pretty much everything, so why waste time beating this obviously dead horse, when you can all use that time more wisely and start worshiping me right now?

Yes, yes, and a gallon of chocolate milk, I know!
Signatures sure are awesome.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:08 pm

Ebola Gay wrote:
Juwi bean wrote:9. Me, V, Britt and any other girl who's been playing long enough to kick ass! (You know the kind...who you invite to play just cuz they're a girl standing by the machine and then they TOTALLY show you how good they are and you wanna marry them ;-) I know how you boys work)
Exactly.

Anyways, I would post my top ten, but, it's futile. We all know I'm better than everybody here at pretty much everything, so why waste time beating this obviously dead horse, when you can all use that time more wisely and start worshiping me right now?

Pfft duuuude! You know Im better then you! :P Im sooo above everybody in skill level on this site, it unbelievable!!!!!

Hahahahahha!

*then I woke up....sigh*
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:47 pm

Juwi bean wrote:4. This "Shannon" everyone speaks of
ugh!!! i know you :cry:

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:32 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
What? Did that shadow just talk? :twisted:

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:05 am

Shannon rocks, especially by fort wayne standards.

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:56 pm

Spazz wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
What? Did that shadow just talk? :twisted:
AHAHAHAHAHAH

djfooboo
Standard
Standard

Post by djfooboo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:13 pm

I vote for just one man. That would be the deplorable/lovable/menacing/cuddly

EBOLA GAY

His posts are fun to read
He can survive volcanoes
Katamary Damacy
He is a deity to be worshipped
His name rhymes with a who-who dilly

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:05 am

Original Sin wrote:I don't care if I suck at the game or not, I never had any intention to be a champion, and I'm not about to change that. Maybe it's an alien concept to you, but some of us have lives aside from stepping on arrows. I don't have the free time to spend that much time on a game.
I don't care if you're better than me Casey. So fucking what? You can step on arrows better than a lot of people. Big fucking deal. You think that makes you god? I've got plenty of other things to do with my life, things that may actually be worthwhile in the end. I'm not gonna sacrifice that for a game, just so I can beat you.
The only reason I started playing was to have fun with my friends. Yeah, I have a few modest goals when I play, but they're not that important. If you want to make fun of someones skill level, perhaps you should try it with someone who's actually trying to get better.

Alright now you're making me mad. Bashing newbs and bashing experts aren't a far cry from one another. Don't ever belittle someone because they put fourth time and effort into an activity. Would you like it if I went into your little sketch thread and went on about why your art wasn't worth cleaning my a*s? Honestly for someone posting on a message board about DDR, you have a lot of nerve to make fun of an entire group of people that take arrow stomping seriously.

I'd personally appreciate you no longer posting in my thread since you've shown nothing but disinterest in the topic.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:40 am

I will attempt a top 10

1. Casey (and for all you people that say he is mean to all n00bs he taught my chunky but how to play and yes it he that darn good
2.Black Matt (no racial jokes there I have allways referred to him as that)
3.Taqa
4.Shannon
5.fort wayne "phat" Joe
6.Poop I mean secef I mean kyler
7.Shammers (but that is an inside issue =P)
8.Merk
9.Adam (my favorite little rodent)
10.SDP

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:41 am

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Original Sin wrote:I don't care if I suck at the game or not, I never had any intention to be a champion, and I'm not about to change that. Maybe it's an alien concept to you, but some of us have lives aside from stepping on arrows. I don't have the free time to spend that much time on a game.
I don't care if you're better than me Casey. So fucking what? You can step on arrows better than a lot of people. Big fucking deal. You think that makes you god? I've got plenty of other things to do with my life, things that may actually be worthwhile in the end. I'm not gonna sacrifice that for a game, just so I can beat you.
The only reason I started playing was to have fun with my friends. Yeah, I have a few modest goals when I play, but they're not that important. If you want to make fun of someones skill level, perhaps you should try it with someone who's actually trying to get better.

Alright now you're making me mad. Bashing newbs and bashing experts aren't a far cry from one another. Don't ever belittle someone because they put fourth time and effort into an activity. Would you like it if I went into your little sketch thread and went on about why your art wasn't worth cleaning my a*s? Honestly for someone posting on a message board about DDR, you have a lot of nerve to make fun of an entire group of people that take arrow stomping seriously.

I'd personally appreciate you no longer posting in my thread since you've shown nothing but disinterest in the topic.
daaaaaaaaaamn take em to da hole Fluffy!

Juwi bean
Standard
Standard

Post by Juwi bean » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:02 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
Sowwie :oops:
Pheadra wrote:
Ebola Gay wrote:
Exactly.

Pfft duuuude! You know Im better then you! :P Im sooo above everybody in skill level on this site, it unbelievable!!!!!

Hahahahahha!

*then I woke up....sigh*
"girls who kick ass" that includes you! :-P
i am cute. my panda's bigger than your panda.
Avon Otaku