Standard

Post by XeRo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:53 pm

I think that Pino should get the record for #1 dancer in the state. :D

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:19 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote: However, I can move up to 14 steps a second and consecutively get perfects. So does this make me better than the person who can AAA 500 songs or..?

BS...
Eh, not necissarily. I combo'd the long run in determinator, which is 24th notes at 147 BPM (which roughly translates to 16th notes at 225)

Still, speed players and PA players are different categories. Speed players push their limits, PA players work on perfecting their game.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:22 pm

I suppose you might catagorize me as a "speed player" myself.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:52 pm

I speedhack.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:37 am

TaQa wrote:
Fluffyumpkins wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote: However, I can move up to 14 steps a second and consecutively get perfects. So does this make me better than the person who can AAA 500 songs or..?

BS...
Eh, not necissarily. I combo'd the long run in determinator, which is 24th notes at 147 BPM (which roughly translates to 16th notes at 225)

Still, speed players and PA players are different categories. Speed players push their limits, PA players work on perfecting their game.
Thank god someone realizes that 14 steps a second is not that insane. That's just with *my* edits; a friend of mine made a drop out edit with 16ths that I BARELY passed.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:40 am

TaQa wrote:
Fluffyumpkins wrote:

BS...

BULL FUCKING SHIT ALERT.

I WANT FUCKING VIDEO PROOF ON THIS.

I'm SERIOUSLy calling BULLSHIT here.

djfooboo
Standard
Standard

Post by djfooboo » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:49 am

O shiiiiiiiiiii, he be challenging you

lol casey is awesomer than anyone I know at being confrontational :D

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:03 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
TaQa wrote:
Fluffyumpkins wrote:
BS...

BULL FUCKING SHIT ALERT.

It will be done. I've combo'd that run 2 out of the 4 times I've played it.

Secef
Standard
Standard

Post by Secef » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:02 am

TaQa wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:
TaQa wrote:Eh, not necissarily. I combo'd the long run in determinator, which is 24th notes at 147 BPM (which roughly translates to 16th notes at 225)

BULL FUCKING SHIT ALERT.

It will be done. I've combo'd that run 2 out of the 4 times I've played it.
I saw him play it two of those four times, so I'll say this as a witness (though it may not count for much)... he can do it. And it's pretty ridiculous.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:43 am

ok, i played the stepmania file. i would say that after a few tries, i could combo that run, but definitely not first try.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:23 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:ok, i played the stepmania file. i would say that after a few tries, i could combo that run, but definitely not first try.
Good for you. Now go back to being a fag in Cali. Thanks.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:38 pm

kekepwn.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:52 pm

Spazz wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:ok, i played the stepmania file. i would say that after a few tries, i could combo that run, but definitely not first try.
Good for you, you can build your self esteem on the internet.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:12 pm

Spazz wrote:
Hay, you know what's sad? I was part of the crew in Indy DDR four years before you even registered on this board.

gtfo. just because i live in california doesn't mean i'm one of the egotistical jerks who are out there, but it seems you'd fit right in.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:44 am

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:
Spazz wrote:
Hay, you know what's sad? I was part of the crew in Indy DDR four years before you even registered on this board.

gtfo. just because i live in california doesn't mean i'm one of the egotistical jerks who are out there, but it seems you'd fit right in.
nah its a rule that you have to be good first to be egotistical. Trust me, I'm one of the ppl that made it ;)

but yah, liquid you have been around longer.