Top 10 Indiana players

Moderator: Moderators

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:45 am

-shrugs- Casey makes good points, he just adds a bit of non-needed flare to them. You have to agree with most of what he said though. Just try to tone down the flaming and he's an alright guy.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:23 am

He's a really nice guy in real life.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:08 am

hascoolnickname wrote:He's a really nice guy in real life.
Quoted for truth.

And that's gotta mean something, comin' from me.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:18 pm

i donna matt, you got pretty upset at me yesterday when i AA'ed max300 in flipflops :P

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:39 pm

Nah. That was more of a "laughing my ass off" anger. :D
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Re: ya right

Post by Ray_Clark » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:14 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
imadancefreakincolumbus wrote:i have a bunch of friends that can beat youif you want proof then com to whiteland indiana they have the highest rancking ddr in indiana im there usally sat and sun
ok fag, your only here to piss ppl off, its obvious your either

A. extremely stupid

or

B. a joke poster

Now, Whiteland has the most shit scores ever in Indiana, probably even worse than Mishawaka or even Greenwood. Have fun screwing your sister

u suck anyway! Just having fun with the rank thing. No big deal even though i have improve big time! I can kick yo butt in Tekken 5 though.

Now, Ray_Clark, you dumbfuck douche sucker.

If I was to go on to whatever gay site your at, I'd be #1, and TaQa wouldn't care to even try to pass me even though he is probably the best in Indiana now. That site means fucking nothing.

Aspen, I was the best for a few years straight, there is a best in DDR. Hes in Ohio right now, his name is Pat, and there is also Kevbo, who I watched AAA PSMO twice.

seveneleven, your not aloud to talk, you suck, so stfu.

XeRo, everybody who plays and strives to get better cares, they just won't admit it.

now all of you STFU, you all suck compared to the top players, and that list isn't even accurate.

Go drink some corn oil.

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Post by Ray_Clark » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:17 am

XeRo wrote:Who the hell cares who ranks where really!? It's a god damned video game...aren't we all here for the fun of it!? -steams- Christ, sometimes I get the feeling that DDR/ItG is getting to be an effin' popularity contest. :?
just playing on the rank thing. dont have a heart attack over there. I'm the first 2 tell u im not interested in whos the best. I just play. But I doing pretty well for in a short time im been playing this game. So be cool.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:50 am

Ray_Clark wrote:
XeRo wrote:Who the hell cares who ranks where really!? It's a god damned video game...aren't we all here for the fun of it!? -steams- Christ, sometimes I get the feeling that DDR/ItG is getting to be an effin' popularity contest. :?
just playing on the rank thing. dont have a heart attack over there. I'm the first 2 tell u im not interested in whos the best. I just play. But I doing pretty well for in a short time im been playing this game. So be cool.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

3 Years of saying the same thing and FINALLY, someone gets it.

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:06 pm

Like I said, "We all suck. No one is the best!"

:D

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Re: Top 10 Indiana players

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:51 am

Fluffyumpkins wrote:I know KYDDR does this, and I think this promotes some healthy competition. That and since I've never really played anywhere but Bloomington, I want to know who is really good that I may never see. Basically it's what it sounds like. List your top 10 Indiana DDR players.

I'm not sure I can come up with 10 now, but I can do a few.

1) Casey
2) TaQa
3) Matt (way of the x)
4) Shannon (Unlimited MaxX)
5) Edit: Forgot shammers
6) Kyler (Secef)
... then I dunno. I'm sure I'm leaving out some obvious names, but that's what this thread is for.

NOTE: I don't want this thread to be anything more than a discussion. Not everyone can be the best, but that isn't a reason to say "(person) SUX omgz." That being said, I'd also like to say now that I'm well aware that people play this game for fun. So if you feel like posting your thoughts on how competition is lame and how it's just a game that no one should take so seriously, do it in another thread.
I understand that not everyone can be the best. But I will say this. I'm no one for competition, but as far as Indiana is concerned. BY lowest missing dp from extreme, and from people that post scores, I haven't seen OR HEARD of anyone that has less than me. If there be a person, good for them, but I've yet to hear about it. Not to mention the people who like to post fake ass pics and scores that they couldn't hit for their life. I already know I'm not the best, but I do play seriously, personally and for scores.

http://ddr.ddrecall.com/user.php?user=130

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:06 am

Hey scrub, AAA's don't make you better than somebody else. There are many other factors, and you only have 130 AAA's, go play some more, thx.

Matt probably only has 30 or so, but i'd put my money on his ass over yours anyday. I'd wipe my ass with you too :-/ get some real skill before you try to talk shit to other ppl on this board, thats reserved for very few of us and we earned those positions.

bottom line: Your not the shit nor will you be anytime soon.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:59 am

CaseyDidder wrote:Hey scrub, AAA's don't make you better than somebody else. There are many other factors, and you only have 130 AAA's, go play some more, thx.

Matt probably only has 30 or so, but i'd put my money on his ass over yours anyday. I'd wipe my ass with you too :-/ get some real skill before you try to talk shit to other ppl on this board, thats reserved for very few of us and we earned those positions.

bottom line: Your not the shit nor will you be anytime soon.
Aww, it's too bad you can't read then. For one, I'm no scrub. Two, if you'd learn to read, I said as far as Indiana is concerned. I'll make it a little clearer for you yet again since you missed it the first time. I'm a serious player, I take my scores seriously and personally, that's just me. Three, I need no skill to talk shit on a board. Why? I wasn't talking shit. I was making a statement that I've not seen proof of someone who's so ungodly better than me, and if you would also notice, I didn't say I was the shit you idiot. Four, from what I hear, you don't reserve shit and your just an ass. Oh, and your not wipin' me with anything, I'll come to Indy to prove that to ya big boy. Also, I don't recall saying AAA's made me 'the shit', cause any person with more common sense than you (which wouldn't be very hard) would realize AAA's aren't really anything. I've worked to get to where I'm ranked, I don't expect anything from it, I also don't care much for competition. But I wonder, if your so god dam good like I've heard and you say you are, show me some evidence you fuck. Until then Mr. 'Administrative Discipline' don't talk 'shit' to me. I'm here to post, not talk shit. Unlike yourself which from glancing at some of your posts you do quite often. I don't really care who you are, and from the looks of it, your not that tough, so if your feeling froggy, leap br0. =) I ain't that hard to get a hold of. You and that other 'scrub' of yours. Yeah, you know who...

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:38 am

AllusiveGold wrote: I'm here to post, not talk shit.

- I didn't say I was the shit you idiot.
- From what I hear, you don't reserve shit and your just an ass.
- Any person with more common sense than you (which wouldn't be very hard)
- But I wonder, if your so god dam good like I've heard and you say you are, show me some evidence you fuck.
- Your not that tough
Oh?

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:38 am

Let's not go there. Locked.