Redoctane Metals

Moderator: Moderators

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Redoctane Metals

Post by letshavetea » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:50 am

i FINNALLY got a redoctane metal pad.... well i ordered it.. do you know if there is usually a delay on when it should be shipped/and how to check the status of your pad?.... (mine was ordered around christmass... and they said it would be here mid january)

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:31 am

Red Octane allows you to track your orders here.

A month and a half seems like a pretty long time to get your pad. If you haven't received any notification as to why it's taking so long and your order doesn't show up when you try to track it you can email Red Octane concering order inquiries at service@redoctane.com.

I've personally found Red Octane to respond quickly to my emails and they've generally provided excellent customer service. Hopefully you'll get the same caliber of service.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:01 pm

cool thanks! ill try that when i get home... (need the track numbers.... (lets hope my dad kept it.... grr cause he ordered it....

this post count thing is annoying to me already... i have one post left today :(

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:14 am

I think I saw on their site that they're out of stock right now, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking about getting one, too. Let us know how it is when you finally get it.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:02 am

Availability: In Stock
Usually ships the same business day.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:30 am

umm well they said they shipped 90 of them on tuesday and that it should arrive in 5-8 days from tuesday... so lets hope mine was in that shipment...

they do have excellent customer service (i did the live chat thing) and they try to get to everyone as fast they can... very patient people... like i have NO IDEA what my dad ordered the pads under (name or e-mail addy) and they were nice enough to try multiple names and e-mail address'es for me :D she said "well if you do have a pad in order with us you should expect it to be there in 5 to 8 days" so that is cool XD

i talked to my dad and he said when he ordered it that it should arrive in 4 to 6 weeks... so i guess a month and a half is normal?... meh... ill see what happens

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:26 pm

Yeah, like I said: I could be wrong. :P I looked a few weeks back and they were out of stock, so I just went by that. Anyways, hopefully you'll get it in 5-8 days like they said. Good luck with it, and lets hope they don't ship it to someone else in town! UPS does that to me a lot lately.

*edit* letshavetea, what's your gamertag for xbl? Maybe we can play Halo2 together sometime. :P

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:33 pm

My gamertag is Llama Juice i used to have a few of the IndyDDR members on my list... but i ended up deleting some of them because they never got online and i needed space on my list....

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:53 pm

Yeah, I hardly ever get on anymore, too. I'll be moving soon, though, and getting an even faster connection in the process, so I'll be on more in about a month or two.

Gamertag is UndeadAlchemist, if you want to add me.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:17 am

sure ill add ya... you got DDR Ultramix2? (or 1?) cause id whoop yer ass in those too if youd like XP

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:09 pm

No, I have neither. Hopefully I'll be getting one of the other whenever I get a metal pad. I almost killed myself the other day on my soft pad, and don't think I'll be playing with it anytime soon. D***ed thing slipped right out from under me. :P

The only thing I play on xbl right now is Halo2, and I don't usually play that often anymore. Maybe like once or twice a week. Sometimes MTG:Battlegrounds, if I can find anyone online.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:41 pm

umm i prolly wont be online on xbox live much this weekend... *depends on weather or not i decide to bring my xbox to my moms house...* but when i get the chance *and remember to* ill add you lol for live all i ever play is Halo2... or if anyone is ever online Ultramix2..... i have a lot of other games to play online... i just dont play em...

Ghost recon 2
Phantasy Star Online
Namco Arcade :P
Whacked!
Unreal Championship
DDR Ultramix (1 and 2)
Rainbow Six3
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Counter Strike
Ghost Recon 1
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomarrow
Mech Assult
Crimson Skies High road to Revenge
umm... i think thats all of em... lol

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:57 am

How is PSO in single player? I've been wanting to get it, since it's only $10, but I am afraid it's going to suck in single player because it's made to be a multiplayer game.

I don't like playing CS on xbl, too many little kids whining and b***ing all the time. :P

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:30 pm

PSO single player... well i wouldnt recocommend it... lol on live it costs about $8 a month though... but you get the first 2 months free... online is fun and all... but the game is EXTREMELY repeddative... (ive beatin the game prolly... 200 times? because thats the only way to gain EXP lol) online though everyone has hacked items so everyone is like a god in it... makes the game funner though i think... *is currently holding a weapon that does 3000 damadge when a normal weapon of my level will do roughly 500* lol

and i never play CS online anymore... i have been wanting it for PC though... i heard its a LOT better on PC...

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:27 pm

PrototypePacifist wrote:Yeah, like I said: I could be wrong. :P I looked a few weeks back and they were out of stock, so I just went by that. Anyways, hopefully you'll get it in 5-8 days like they said. Good luck with it, and lets hope they don't ship it to someone else in town! UPS does that to me a lot lately.

*edit* letshavetea, what's your gamertag for xbl? Maybe we can play Halo2 together sometime. :P

umm... i was saposed to get it AT THE LATEST on friday... well.. i still dont have it... my dad is gunna call em up and bitch at em... lets hope it all goes well....

im just pissed that after the 2 MONTHS OF WAITING i dont have the pad yet..... grr