School-My Own Personal Tax Funded Torture Chamber

Moderator: Moderators

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:14 pm

dance1005 wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:Oh god are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

*turns around and leaves*

Oh, and while I'm posting, let me drop a mesage to my undercover luver Dannah-Boi, DON'T TRIP NIGGA I AIN'T DEAD! I JUST GOT SOME HOTTT NEW RINGTONEZZZZ 4 MAH PHONE!

I went and Saw Cuzes on a Plane. Awesome stuff right there. I've been waiting for that movie since way before the hype. I'M TALKING LIKE WHEN THERE WAS SNOW ON THE GROUND! No one believed me it was gonna be a real movie. They was like "Thats not a real movie! You just made that poster on your computer!" Well, I bet they feel stupid now.

Also, since I more than likely won't be here for the barrage of replies saying "omg that has nothing to do with the topic!" I'll reply to them now.

Eat me.

Thank yew.

P.S. and EDIT: Whats with all these cats trying to get on Potter for his sig? You people kinda suck.
MMMEEEXXXYYY!

Okay, I'm done.

I only have one person (DDRmaster on this site) who goes to my school who is any good at DDR/ITG. Of course, Fort Wayne is chock full of good players, we got Shannon, Brian (technically not, but w/e), farmer, me, mexy...damn. But we have not Zach :(.
Shit, cause I be reppin' the 503 now.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:15 pm

Errbody in da 260, put yo hands in da err like ya want some mo.

OH KILLER RHYME.