DDRKokomo

Moderator: Moderators

Kasey@DDRKokomo
Light
Light

DDRKokomo

Post by Kasey@DDRKokomo » Thu May 18, 2006 1:48 pm

Need a team? Know someone who can play DDR and has no one to play with? Well look no more. DDRKokomo is the place you are looking for. Visit DDRKokomo Website for more Information. Also check out our forums HERE
Last edited by Kasey@DDRKokomo on Thu May 18, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu May 18, 2006 1:59 pm

Is team leader on HEAVY DIFFICULTY LEVEL!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?!

Kasey@DDRKokomo
Light
Light

Post by Kasey@DDRKokomo » Thu May 18, 2006 2:01 pm

most of us are on Heavy. Just because i dont plst on this forum alot doesnt mean anything/
Kasey@DDRKokomo
-Team Manager
-Tournament Supervisor
-Team Founder

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu May 18, 2006 2:04 pm

CAN YOU PASS SO DEEP?!?!? OOOON YOUR FEET?!@

Kasey@DDRKokomo
Light
Light

Post by Kasey@DDRKokomo » Thu May 18, 2006 2:05 pm

uh.. yeah. with mods. 1.5x. yes
Kasey@DDRKokomo
-Team Manager
-Tournament Supervisor
-Team Founder

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu May 18, 2006 2:20 pm

Oh, Riot. You are a such a [your name]. :roll:

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Thu May 18, 2006 2:40 pm

So your team only does PA/score? (I can't really call it Perfect Attack anymore since there's Marvelous! and stuff like that, but ya'll know what I mean. ^^; )

No freestyle? =(

It would be nice to see a freestyling team around nearby.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu May 18, 2006 3:53 pm

The closest thing Indiana has ever had to a freestyle team:

We only publically performed once. Twice, if you count our rehearsal in the parking lot before we went on. :P

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Thu May 18, 2006 4:16 pm

Ho wrote:The closest thing Indiana has ever had to a freestyle team:

We only publically performed once. Twice, if you count our rehearsal in the parking lot before we went on. :P
Hehe, at least you guys are having fun!

Well then, I suppose I can try and make freestyle more popular around here... somehow. Eek!

I just think the most appropriate time to compare scores hardcore during a tournament. Because, honestly, I think that's the only time it counts because 1) people will be there to see YOU play and 2) people will actually see your scores, not your words and numbers.

It can be talked about otherwise, but no need to get on each other's butts about it. It's kinda like comparing colleges. Or you as a college student. I don't think it really matters until you have a job and can support yourself, and then you can brag.

I don't know... if I'm making sense. :lol:

I think I can just laugh about it, because I saw that thread on DDR Freak about scores ( http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117004 ) and I think the original post is fine, but most of the comments that follow aren't. Then again, DDR Freak is more widely spread and thus, more silly (you can replace that word with others =P) people.

Meh. =P

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 18, 2006 4:47 pm

the gattchoon wrote:...
Well then, I suppose I can try and make freestyle more popular around here... somehow. Eek!
YAAAAAAAY!

Sorry. Carry on. :oops:
the gattchoon wrote:I think I can just laugh about it, because I saw that thread on DDR Freak about scores ( http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117004 ) and I think the original post is fine, but most of the comments that follow aren't. Then again, DDR Freak is more widely spread and thus, more silly (you can replace that word with others =P) people.

Meh. =P
I'm not sure that's the thread you meant - though it does seem related. I'm interested that she was specifically looking for other girls, though I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that the IndyDDR scene is a little guy-heavy...

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Thu May 18, 2006 4:51 pm

Arka wrote:
the gattchoon wrote:I think I can just laugh about it, because I saw that thread on DDR Freak about scores ( http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117004 ) and I think the original post is fine, but most of the comments that follow aren't. Then again, DDR Freak is more widely spread and thus, more silly (you can replace that word with others =P) people.

Meh. =P
I'm not sure that's the thread you meant - though it does seem related. I'm interested that she was specifically looking for other girls, though I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that the IndyDDR scene is a little guy-heavy...
Actually, that is the thread I meant. I probably shouldn't have used the word "score" but what I meant is ranking yourself and comparing yourself to other people and just turning into flame wars online. It's like that saying... "Arguing on the internet is like racing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Hahaha, oh I'm sorry. I always laughed at that, but I don't mean offense to anyone! ^^;;;

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu May 18, 2006 5:10 pm

roflwaffle

-Dan

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 18, 2006 5:43 pm

the gattchoon wrote:Actually, that is the thread I meant. I probably shouldn't have used the word "score" but what I meant is ranking yourself and comparing yourself to other people and just turning into flame wars online.
Ahhh, okay. Yeah, I see what you mean now. And yeah, that was pretty silly. :roll:
the gattchoon wrote:It's like that saying... "Arguing on the internet is like racing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Hahaha, oh I'm sorry. I always laughed at that, but I don't mean offense to anyone! ^^;;;
S'okay. Speaking as one who frequently argues on the internet: it's all true. :D

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Thu May 18, 2006 9:35 pm

About the Kokomo team, I think it's kind of funny how you have to AAA a song to get past the eaaaasy ranks. I've never bothered to AAA a single song in my life, but I get the feeling I'm better than most (all) of your members.

I dunno, I guess this is just a sassy way of saying "Who joins DDR teams anymore? Who ever did?"

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Fri May 19, 2006 8:40 pm

Look at it this way, it's a way to get to know everyone in it and become friends. You guys make it sound like we travel around the world to become ZOMG BESTESZT DIDDER PLAYERZZZ LOLZ. No. The first three of us who formed it were best friends, its more of a cliche than a team. We're more or less advertising for people on Kokomo who want something to do on Saturdays. We have a lot of fun and alot of laughs.

DDRKokomo is not a team, but its like IndyDDR. its a place for people who play DDR in Kokomo.
Team DDRKokomo is one, but you guys just look at everything negatively :roll: . I've noticed that. Seriously. We have a good time. If there were other teams in Indiana, however, it would be fun to compete against them just for hell of it.
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.