I need some advice, too...

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

I need some advice, too...

Post by danc1005 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:29 am

Hey Green Tea, I saw how you helped blackcat with RnP, and I was wondering if you could do something similar with me and Paranoia Survivor. I got the first part down for the most part, but when it gets to the death streams, I always fail out. Like I don't know what foot to start on, etc, and I always get tripped up. Really fast crossovers scare me.

-Dan

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:15 am

I will do my best with it :) I wasn't as apt as I was with paranoia survivor as I was with RnP but I will work on that one of these nights :D. (I have a giant organic chem exam this wednesday and many things due, but I will definately have it done by friday)
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:22 am

KK, np I have time, thx.

-Dan

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:47 pm

I can give you some basic help with PS. (it's a really easy rhythm/steps once you get it down)

The whole run is turns, and you never have to double step if you do it right. Every turn you start by facing the screen. I don't really have time to tell you where that puts each foot but you can visualize it. If you do use bar, I'd suggest going one handed, and switching hands depending on the side you're turning.

Like, the beginning of each run is like L-left R-down/up, and L-up, R-right
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.