question.

Moderator: Moderators

Math
Standard
Standard

question.

Post by Math » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:36 pm

I'm new hear and kinda new to DDR, I've been playing for about 5 months now. My question is this, what is that set of numbers underneath your score once you've cleared a non-stop set? It looks like some kind of code....?

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:49 pm

That's the old Internet Ranking system. You get an IR code for both nonstop and Oni mode on Extreme AC. I don't know if the page is still up, but there should be a URL for you to go to if you want to enter the score for whatever reason. Be aware that it will be entirely in Japanese, and all the options (location, for example) will be taylored to that market since DDR Extreme machines are not technically supposed to be in the US (despite there probably being more of them here now than over there).

I think the Internet Ranking pages for all the older mixes have been taken down.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:19 am

its down
Team KIMO represent!

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 pm

I figured that's what it was, but had to ask since I couldn't find any thing about it.
Thanks

-Mathue