Lil Dyme wrote:bunny plays to show off her mad skillz
lol...yea....whatever skillz I have..^^;
oh you know what mad skillz im talkin about
Team KIMO represent!

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:59 am

Bunny is gonna start playing again so she can hang out with me!

bunnydreams
Standard
Standard

Post by bunnydreams » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:16 pm

limpbizket06 wrote:Bunny is gonna start playing again so she can hang out with me!
yea..I know..I haven't played in awhile..so I'm pretty rusty.
:O

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:24 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:i play because it makes ppl like allusivegold jealous and defensive. I like to have stalkers :) it gives my godly skill a meaning. 10 names banned and counting :D

apparently though Allusive is stalking many people of which are better than him, I guess we all have to get our motivation from somewhere.
Apparently though your queer ass doesn't understand I'm not jealous of you. And I wouldn't be even if you did have godly skill. Which isn't likely anytime soon, because it's not like you still play. LOL, and if you did... Well, you wouldn't ya know, be any good. But whatever. :wink:

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:21 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:i play because it makes ppl like allusivegold jealous and defensive. I like to have stalkers :) it gives my godly skill a meaning. 10 names banned and counting :D

apparently though Allusive is stalking many people of which are better than him, I guess we all have to get our motivation from somewhere.
Apparently though your queer ass doesn't understand I'm not jealous of you. And I wouldn't be even if you did have godly skill. Which isn't likely anytime soon, because it's not like you still play. LOL, and if you did... Well, you wouldn't ya know, be any good. But whatever. :wink:
time and time again you proof how jealous you are. If you suck me off, maybe I'll teach you the ways of the gods.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:35 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:

time and time again you proof how jealous you are. If you suck me off, maybe I'll teach you the ways of the gods.
Ok that one ^, deserved a chuckle. However i think you guys need ta stop bickering...Casey just be the real man here and end it...

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:22 am

AllusiveGold wrote:

Way to take the flame bait.

At any rate, just drop it. No one cares about how big your (or Casey's) e-penis is.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

jq1790
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jq1790 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:13 pm

I play for fun! I was drawn into DDR by Mario Mix, and was hooked upon my first song. I dunno what it is about DDR, but there's somethin really cool about it. Maybe it's the thought of keeping in shape AND playin a game at once that has me hooked...? Who cares? DDR's fun. I like fun. Therefore, I like DDR. =D

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:56 pm

Another reason I play is because it tightens my butt muscles and makes me a sexy European.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:00 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:

Must be nice to think everyone is jealous of you. Truth is, you suck, and no one cares. So stfu already. Bad ratings are gay, get the hint?

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:01 pm

Pheadra wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:

Way to take the flame bait.

At any rate, just drop it. No one cares about how big your (or Casey's) e-penis is.
e-penis? Sorry, don't have one of them. LoL!
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:05 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:Another reason I play is because it tightens my butt muscles and makes me a sexy European.
Is that how you do it?!
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:46 pm

Green Tea wrote:
OrangeLounger wrote:Another reason I play is because it tightens my butt muscles and makes me a sexy European.
Is that how you do it?!
ROFL!

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:16 pm

heh. wow.
Team KIMO represent!

djfooboo
Standard
Standard

Post by djfooboo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:56 am

I came here to say I play because I like music and flailing, but instead I ended up laughing at Casey.