To whom it may concern (of course no one =p)

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

To whom it may concern (of course no one =p)

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:06 pm

You are so right. I will still make one thing clear though... I'm not jealous of anyone, I don't need to be. I'm happy with the way 'I' play (sometimes =/) As far as what Green Tea said, yeah well I don't put down on new people that start because I realize, I was there before! Joe, if you coulda won, you woulda, simple as that. Jenna, ur pretty dumb if you think I'm jealous. And regardless if Casey did AAA Captain Peepee or not, I'm still better than him, LoL. But I don't really care if anyone agrees, no one has to. Everyone has their own opinion as Billy said. And for people to just think that Casey, Matt and Joe are god because they are the only 'good' people that they've seen play is rediculous. But essentially... Who really cares? Notice, it's been how long since I've said anything? That's right, I don't care. On another note, however, it would be nice to see rather than just a 'brag board'. Seeing people talk about what they've accomplished since the last time they played. Regardless of how good or bad the score may be. And to actually NOT have people dissing on that score. If that is at ALL possible. I'd like to try and make this topic about that. Or a new one at that. Please..? I mean, honestly... That's not too much to ask is it? If it is, then, whatever...

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:09 pm

i agree mike, the 'brag board' shold be accomplishments thread, that way people dont get the wrong opinion.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:12 pm

I'm not quite sure you understand that nobody cares. And just because you like to pretend it's not bragging, everyone likes to brag and have the spotlight for awhile. Bragging is okay; trying to convince yourself it's unacceptable to brag and thus calling it something else is not.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:17 pm

There is an initial reason behind my scores never being seen on a brag board.

I PLAY FOR FUN AND FUN ONLY!!!

And to me, bragging is useless. I don't care if someone else makes a brag thread. In fact, I like to see people's scores no matter how good or bad they are. If someone can come up with something they feel is "brag worthy", then it shows how much people like the game. It's a very nice thing to see so many people who are still willing to put up with this game that's been out for years.

I just don't like bragging because I've realize one important thing....

IT'S A GAME.

Just because you don't see a single score of mine around a brag thread doesn't mean I'm not good. And going around putting people down about who better at a game than who is just discouraging and not needed. It makes people think that they shouldn't be there and makes people not want to try, which should NEVER be the attitude of someone who just wants to have fun.

Also, there are MANY more factors than people think to determine the good players from the bad.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:32 pm

The X wrote:There is an initial reason behind my scores never being seen on a brag board.

I PLAY FOR FUN AND FUN ONLY!!!

And to me, bragging is useless. I don't care if someone else makes a brag thread. In fact, I like to see people's scores no matter how good or bad they are. If someone can come up with something they feel is "brag worthy", then it shows how much people like the game. It's a very nice thing to see so many people who are still willing to put up with this game that's been out for years.

I just don't like bragging because I've realize one important thing....

IT'S A GAME.

Just because you don't see a single score of mine around a brag thread doesn't mean I'm not good. And going around putting people down about who better at a game than who is just discouraging and not needed. It makes people think that they shouldn't be there and makes people not want to try, which should NEVER be the attitude of someone who just wants to have fun.

Also, there are MANY more factors than people think to determine the good players from the bad.
Stop being a chicken and answer your IM's and I'm not putting anyone down you fool. I just got done saying that I don't care if anyone cares about my scores. I'm glad they don't, they shouldn't. But I'd still like to see what people are doing, it keeps things interesting.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:35 pm

Riot wrote:I'm not quite sure you understand that nobody cares. And just because you like to pretend it's not bragging, everyone likes to brag and have the spotlight for awhile. Bragging is okay; trying to convince yourself it's unacceptable to brag and thus calling it something else is not.
Boy you sure are a tard. That or you just plain out CANNOT read. I'm posting results of my scores. I'm not trying to brag, I simply state what I've done throughout the day. If you have a problem with that, go post on a different topic. No one cares, I don't care you don't care obviously. So shut the hell up about it already and post some scores. I don't NEED or WANT the spotlight, I don't CARE if I'm known. I'd rather NOT be because it involves alot of BS. I don't know personally if bragging is ok, just because I have my opinions about. Be that as it may, I'm fine with others who brag. Just not those who like to rip on everyone.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Re: To whom it may concern (of course no one =p)

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:47 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:You are so right. I will still make one thing clear though... I'm not jealous of anyone, I don't need to be. I'm happy with the way 'I' play (sometimes =/) As far as what Green Tea said, yeah well I don't put down on new people that start because I realize, I was there before! Joe, if you coulda won, you woulda, simple as that. Jenna, ur pretty dumb if you think I'm jealous. And regardless if Casey did AAA Captain Peepee or not, I'm still better than him, LoL. But I don't really care if anyone agrees, no one has to. Everyone has their own opinion as Billy said. And for people to just think that Casey, Matt and Joe are god because they are the only 'good' people that they've seen play is rediculous. But essentially... Who really cares? Notice, it's been how long since I've said anything? That's right, I don't care. On another note, however, it would be nice to see rather than just a 'brag board'. Seeing people talk about what they've accomplished since the last time they played. Regardless of how good or bad the score may be. And to actually NOT have people dissing on that score. If that is at ALL possible. I'd like to try and make this topic about that. Or a new one at that. Please..? I mean, honestly... That's not too much to ask is it? If it is, then, whatever...
Well, let's see here....I may be 'stupid', but I'm not the one who's continuing to make POINTLESS and STUPID posts about how 'good' I am.

And leave Matt alone. He's not a chicken b/c he doesn't answer his IM's. Ever think that maybe he thinks you're a huge idiot and doesn't give a shit what you think???

Let's be straight here. No one freakin' cares about how good you think you are. And no one cares about these ridiculous threads you keep starting. We're all laughing so continue w/ your stupidity, please, amuse us all.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:08 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:
Riot wrote:I'm not quite sure you understand that nobody cares. And just because you like to pretend it's not bragging, everyone likes to brag and have the spotlight for awhile. Bragging is okay; trying to convince yourself it's unacceptable to brag and thus calling it something else is not.
Boy you sure are a tard. That or you just plain out CANNOT read. I'm posting results of my scores. I'm not trying to brag, I simply state what I've done throughout the day. If you have a problem with that, go post on a different topic. No one cares, I don't care you don't care obviously. So shut the hell up about it already and post some scores. I don't NEED or WANT the spotlight, I don't CARE if I'm known. I'd rather NOT be because it involves alot of BS. I don't know personally if bragging is ok, just because I have my opinions about. Be that as it may, I'm fine with others who brag. Just not those who like to rip on everyone.
By posting your scores, it's "bragging" whether you want to call it that or not. You're calling attention on yourself to get people to acknowledge your accomplishments. If you didn't want to "brag," you wouldn't post anything in the first place. There's nothing wrong with bragging, like I said; you just make a huge deal out of "not bragging" and condemn other people for it when you do the same thing, just under a different name.

P.S. Obviously, you like the attention you get from having people read your opinions and look at your accomplishments or else you wouldn't have made this topic or topics like this in the first place. Like I said, wanting attention is not always bad, but pussyfooting around and acting self-righteous and innocent is annoying. To everyone.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:34 pm

Riot wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
By posting your scores, it's "bragging" whether you want to call it that or not. You're calling attention on yourself to get people to acknowledge your accomplishments. If you didn't want to "brag," you wouldn't post anything in the first place. There's nothing wrong with bragging, like I said; you just make a huge deal out of "not bragging" and condemn other people for it when you do the same thing, just under a different name.

P.S. Obviously, you like the attention you get from having people read your opinions and look at your accomplishments or else you wouldn't have made this topic or topics like this in the first place. Like I said, wanting attention is not always bad, but pussyfooting around and acting self-righteous and innocent is annoying. To everyone.
Ok, call it 'bragging' then tough guy. No pussyfooting around here. Or that 'self-righteous' bullshit your trying to pull off on me. All I'm doing is posting my scores, I expect no recognition. If I get it or if I don't makes not difference to me. It's all good.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:36 pm

What you say bout my ASS?!?!

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:37 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:You are so right. I will still make one thing clear though... I'm not jealous of anyone, I don't need to be. I'm happy with the way 'I' play (sometimes =/) As far as what Green Tea said, yeah well I don't put down on new people that start because I realize, I was there before! Joe, if you coulda won, you woulda, simple as that. Jenna, ur pretty dumb if you think I'm jealous. And regardless if Casey did AAA Captain Peepee or not, I'm still better than him, LoL. But I don't really care if anyone agrees, no one has to. Everyone has their own opinion as Billy said. And for people to just think that Casey, Matt and Joe are god because they are the only 'good' people that they've seen play is rediculous. But essentially... Who really cares? Notice, it's been how long since I've said anything? That's right, I don't care. On another note, however, it would be nice to see rather than just a 'brag board'. Seeing people talk about what they've accomplished since the last time they played. Regardless of how good or bad the score may be. And to actually NOT have people dissing on that score. If that is at ALL possible. I'd like to try and make this topic about that. Or a new one at that. Please..? I mean, honestly... That's not too much to ask is it? If it is, then, whatever...
Well, let's see here....I may be 'stupid', but I'm not the one who's continuing to make POINTLESS and STUPID posts about how 'good' I am.

And leave Matt alone. He's not a chicken b/c he doesn't answer his IM's. Ever think that maybe he thinks you're a huge idiot and doesn't give a shit what you think???

Let's be straight here. No one freakin' cares about how good you think you are. And no one cares about these ridiculous threads you keep starting. We're all laughing so continue w/ your stupidity, please, amuse us all.
I'm not here to amuse anyone stupid. If you don't like the thread... Don't read it. That's pretty easy to do. And I'm happy for you that you don't care about how good I am. I don't recall asking anyone to. But I expect to wait until you can learn to read for you to realize this.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:25 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:
Riot wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote: Boy you sure are a tard. That or you just plain out CANNOT read. I'm posting results of my scores. I'm not trying to brag, I simply state what I've done throughout the day. If you have a problem with that, go post on a different topic. No one cares, I don't care you don't care obviously. So shut the hell up about it already and post some scores. I don't NEED or WANT the spotlight, I don't CARE if I'm known. I'd rather NOT be because it involves alot of BS. I don't know personally if bragging is ok, just because I have my opinions about. Be that as it may, I'm fine with others who brag. Just not those who like to rip on everyone.

Ok, call it 'bragging' then tough guy. No pussyfooting around here. Or that 'self-righteous' bullshit your trying to pull off on me. All I'm doing is posting my scores, I expect no recognition. If I get it or if I don't makes not difference to me. It's all good.
If you don't want this recognition you speak of, then why even post on a public forum? LiveJournal has this great option that allows you to have your posts only visable to yourself, and others that you choose.

I also like your tough guy thing. It's hot.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:43 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:

I'm not here to amuse anyone stupid. If you don't like the thread... Don't read it. That's pretty easy to do. And I'm happy for you that you don't care about how good I am. I don't recall asking anyone to. But I expect to wait until you can learn to read for you to realize this.
LIEK OMG, SOME1 IS CALLING ME STOOPID B/C I CAN'T REED!!!

Seriously, that's the only comeback you have for everyone. Come up w/ something better, you freakin' douche.

And if I do recall, I go to Butler which equates to very prestigious and INTELLECTUAL college so I think I'm doing quite well w/ the literacy issue, but I really don't need to prove this to anyone b/c anyone with brain cells knows I'm literate and intelligent.

They only reason I'm responding is b/c you're just too fun to laugh at, and this gives me something to do.

:roll:
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:08 pm

can't we all just get along :roll:

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:10 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
Riot wrote: By posting your scores, it's "bragging" whether you want to call it that or not. You're calling attention on yourself to get people to acknowledge your accomplishments. If you didn't want to "brag," you wouldn't post anything in the first place. There's nothing wrong with bragging, like I said; you just make a huge deal out of "not bragging" and condemn other people for it when you do the same thing, just under a different name.

If you don't want this recognition you speak of, then why even post on a public forum? LiveJournal has this great option that allows you to have your posts only visable to yourself, and others that you choose.

I also like your tough guy thing. It's hot.
hehe thanx. the whole recognition thingie. if people notice great. if they dont, all im saying is im ok with that. no one has to. but i will still post. that wont change. i have other places i post as well..