To whom it may concern (of course no one =p)

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Re: To whom it may concern (of course no one =p)

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:12 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote: Well, let's see here....I may be 'stupid', but I'm not the one who's continuing to make POINTLESS and STUPID posts about how 'good' I am.

And leave Matt alone. He's not a chicken b/c he doesn't answer his IM's. Ever think that maybe he thinks you're a huge idiot and doesn't give a shit what you think???

Let's be straight here. No one freakin' cares about how good you think you are. And no one cares about these ridiculous threads you keep starting. We're all laughing so continue w/ your stupidity, please, amuse us all.
I'm not here to amuse anyone stupid. If you don't like the thread... Don't read it. That's pretty easy to do. And I'm happy for you that you don't care about how good I am. I don't recall asking anyone to. But I expect to wait until you can learn to read for you to realize this.
LIEK OMG, SOME1 IS CALLING ME STOOPID B/C I CAN'T REED!!!

Seriously, that's the only comeback you have for everyone. Come up w/ something better, you freakin' douche.

And if I do recall, I go to Butler which equates to very prestigious and INTELLECTUAL college so I think I'm doing quite well w/ the literacy issue, but I really don't need to prove this to anyone b/c anyone with brain cells knows I'm literate and intelligent.

They only reason I'm responding is b/c you're just too fun to laugh at, and this gives me something to do.

:roll:
or just cause your a loser lol. and just cause you go to college doesnt mean ALL that much, but OK if you say so :roll:

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:20 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote: I'm not here to amuse anyone stupid. If you don't like the thread... Don't read it. That's pretty easy to do. And I'm happy for you that you don't care about how good I am. I don't recall asking anyone to. But I expect to wait until you can learn to read for you to realize this.
LIEK OMG, SOME1 IS CALLING ME STOOPID B/C I CAN'T REED!!!

Seriously, that's the only comeback you have for everyone. Come up w/ something better, you freakin' douche.

And if I do recall, I go to Butler which equates to very prestigious and INTELLECTUAL college so I think I'm doing quite well w/ the literacy issue, but I really don't need to prove this to anyone b/c anyone with brain cells knows I'm literate and intelligent.

They only reason I'm responding is b/c you're just too fun to laugh at, and this gives me something to do.

or just cause your a loser lol. and just cause you go to college doesnt mean ALL that much, but OK if you say so :roll:
Woo hoo! I'm a loser b/c I don't brag about playing DDR, and because I don't make ANONYMOUS comments on LJ's..that must mean I HAVE a life! And right, going to Butler, which I'm sure Mei-Mei can attest to, doesn't mean all that much b/c I mean, it's not hard getting into a private college and getting $15,000 in scholarships. You're a jackass, and nothing you have said so far has proven otherwise.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:50 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote: LIEK OMG, SOME1 IS CALLING ME STOOPID B/C I CAN'T REED!!!

Woo hoo! I'm a loser b/c I don't brag about playing DDR, and because I don't make ANONYMOUS comments on LJ's..that must mean I HAVE a life! And right, going to Butler, which I'm sure Mei-Mei can attest to, doesn't mean all that much b/c I mean, it's not hard getting into a private college and getting $15,000 in scholarships. You're a jackass, and nothing you have said so far has proven otherwise.
your right, i am a jackass. i apologize. if i wouldnt waste my time listening to a loser like yourself i guess i might get somewhere in life. so im gonna go enroll in college now, kthxbye. :?
What's LJ's?

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:08 am

The fuck is your problem, dude?

1. I haven't been home at all until just now. My brother hogs my fucking computer most of the time, so I rarely get the chance to do anything on it. If I AM on, It's usually late at night when his mooching ass is asleep.

2. All I did was add my opinion. I didn't say shit about you putting anyone down. I just added my input, and you wanna give me shit because I had an opinion?

Come to think of it, I haven't bashed, flamed, or so much as even TRIED to offend you. I THOUGHT I was being nice. But since you wanna drag this on so be it.

YOUR DEBATE IS POINTLESS AND FUCKING USELESS.

QUIT POSTING USELESS SHIT. NO REAL PERSON IN THE WORLD REMOTLY CARES ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE. LEAVE IT ALONE AND GET ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE. THE REASON YOU GET FLAMED SO MUCH IS BECAUSE YOU ASK FOR IT.

Now kindly STFU with your continued uselessness plskthnxbai.

Edit: Someone lock this piece of shit thread. You know as well as I do this is going nowhere but straight to hell.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:50 am

The X wrote:The fuck is your problem, dude?

1. I haven't been home at all until just now. My brother hogs my fucking computer most of the time, so I rarely get the chance to do anything on it. If I AM on, It's usually late at night when his mooching ass is asleep.

2. All I did was add my opinion. I didn't say shit about you putting anyone down. I just added my input, and you wanna give me shit because I had an opinion?

Come to think of it, I haven't bashed, flamed, or so much as even TRIED to offend you. I THOUGHT I was being nice. But since you wanna drag this on so be it.

QUIT POSTING USELESS SHIT. NO REAL PERSON IN THE WORLD REMOTLY CARES ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE. LEAVE IT ALONE AND GET ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE. THE REASON YOU GET FLAMED SO MUCH IS BECAUSE YOU ASK FOR IT.

Edit: Someone lock this piece of shit thread. You know as well as I do this is going nowhere but straight to hell.
Problem? Read the previous post, I have no problem. I'm not gonna stfu cause I've done nothing wrong. I'll say it again. I don't care if anyone cares who good I am, it doesn't matter. We all know this by now so you as well can disontinue your uselessness and try to carry a reasonable discussion. Hence the 'latest scores'. Or if it MUST be called this, 'my' brag bored... It's for anyone to post really. At least I'll know where to look. Of course it doesn't matter how good or bad the score is, we should all be able to share them, right? After all... It is just a game..? Right..?

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:59 am

AllusiveGold wrote:

Problem? Read the previous post, I have no problem. I'm not gonna stfu cause I've done nothing wrong. I'll say it again. I don't care if anyone cares who good I am, it doesn't matter. We all know this by now so you as well can disontinue your uselessness and try to carry a reasonable discussion. Hence the 'latest scores'. Or if it MUST be called this, 'my' brag bored... It's for anyone to post really. At least I'll know where to look. Of course it doesn't matter how good or bad the score is, we should all be able to share them, right? After all... It is just a game..? Right..?
lol we are all glad you don't care because we all know you aren't near as good as me, matt, or taqa :) replying will just further prove how jealous you are, no matter what you try to say. You are saying the same thing now trying to defend yourself in 5 different threads. Whats even funnier, is this all seriously pisses you off. You constantly stalk my AOL, try to email me, I think you even tried calling me! You are a little obsessive, you need a councler.

Only god knows what your mom did to you or where she touched you to make you so uptight and angry at life. Where did your mom touch you... the bad place? :oops:

poor kid :(

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:04 am

and everyone knows nobody can touch my effervescent godlyness when it comes to DDR... I've gotten like 3 AAAs... can't touch this.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

V
Standard
Standard

Post by V » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:23 am

Allusive Gold...please just save everyone some time and shut the fuck up. Anyone and everyone who has responded to you has completely owned your sorry ass...so just quit while you're behind. And just stop trying to argue with Casey, you'll never, ever win because he is smarter than you. And Jenna is leagues beyond your intelligence level. So I say again, STFU.

LOL KTHXBAI LOL

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:33 am

V wrote:Allusive Gold...please just save everyone some time and shut the fuck up. Anyone and everyone who has responded to you has completely owned your sorry ass...so just quit while you're behind. And just stop trying to argue with Casey, you'll never, ever win because he is smarter than you. And Jenna is leagues beyond your intelligence level. So I say again, STFU.

LOL KTHXBAI LOL
LOL ur not very bright now are you? So nice of you and your indy crew to stay so tight. Regardless if ur from bloomington.. I'm not a sorry ass and I'm not going to shut the fuck up. Casey's not smarter than me and LOL as far as Jenna goes, no not beyond 'my' intelligence by leagues dear. Check your shit before you speak. You DON'T know me...

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:53 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:

lol we are all glad you don't care because we all know you aren't near as good as me, matt, or taqa :) replying will just further prove how jealous you are, no matter what you try to say. You are saying the same thing now trying to defend yourself in 5 different threads. Whats even funnier, is this all seriously pisses you off. You constantly stalk my AOL, try to email me, I think you even tried calling me! You are a little obsessive, you need a councler.

Only god knows what your mom did to you or where she touched you to make you so uptight and angry at life. Where did your mom touch you... the bad place? :oops:

poor kid :(
LOL! Keep dreamin' casey. Cause unfortunately for you, that and talkin' shit is the only thing you can do and is ALL your good at. And nah, doesn't piss me off. Doesn't piss me off you call me a nigger, doesn't piss me off that you used MY account and posted something I never said. I find it all amusing. The only person I know who can't run out of things to say. It's funny you mention shit about my mom, because as I understand it, that's actually what happened to you no? I'm sure I don't need to give names because the ones that told me SURE you were the one to tell them? If it is true, I'm sorry for you lol. Unless it's just another one of ur rants... :?

V
Standard
Standard

Post by V » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:03 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
V wrote:Allusive Gold...please just save everyone some time and shut the fuck up. Anyone and everyone who has responded to you has completely owned your sorry ass...so just quit while you're behind. And just stop trying to argue with Casey, you'll never, ever win because he is smarter than you. And Jenna is leagues beyond your intelligence level. So I say again, STFU.

LOL KTHXBAI LOL
LOL ur not very bright now are you? So nice of you and your indy crew to stay so tight. Regardless if ur from bloomington.. I'm not a sorry ass and I'm not going to shut the fuck up. Casey's not smarter than me and LOL as far as Jenna goes, no not beyond 'my' intelligence by leagues dear. Check your shit before you speak. You DON'T know me...
GOD DAMMIT JUST STOP

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:05 am

I think we may have a new record for most threads locked in a short interval...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.