Shoulda came before it got locked...

Moderator: Moderators

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:36 pm

Green Tea wrote: I just believe that people should not put down people truly trying to improve themselves. I hate when people sit back and laugh at the new person playing and make comments about how they suck. Seriously... it's stupid to do that, and will only discourage them from playing anymore. I am not saying you have to support them, but at least give them some respect for trying.
The best player is not always the one who performs the greatest, but is most often the one who will work the hardest and never give up.
^^^^exactly how i feel, ya i might give them crap about just starting, but i only kid with them, and i let them know, ild never make fun of someone for trying to improve and b serious

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:01 am

I'm not even sure what's up with this...

It's usually considered bad manners to restart a topic that is identical to one that has just been locked. There are rare exceptions, and hopefully people around here are smart enough to know when those are.

But seriously, we don't need a "top players" topic: they invariably devolve into something like this.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.