Shoulda came before it got locked...

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:06 pm

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote:Oh, and, potter, you really did own me with the faggot quote. I didn't even think of that when I wrote it.

The JoeSB comment wasn't me trying to brag. It was more like... Joe came to the tourney telling me that he was the best in the state, and he had it in the bag already. And.. he got beat. By someone no one has even heard about. Me. Like... wtf. So, if that's possible, why can't Mike be as good as he says he is? Just beacause you haven't met him? (This isn't directed towards you Potter, you seem cool to me, but everyone in general)
Eh, I really don't care, lol. Let them be better, good job guys. Your better than me weeeeee!!!!! right... LOL!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:07 pm

Potter wrote:maybe you arethe best in the state. Maybe your the best in the world.

BUT WE

DONT

GIVE

A SHIT
ALRIGHT I'M BEING SERIOUS THIS TIME
Mike never said he was the best. He said he was the only one he knew of that had proof of his scores. He never said he was better than Casey. He never said Casey sucked. He's never really posted on a forum before and he just found a topic that he wanted to put some input on, then he got ambushed.

Yeah, like you said we don't give a shit, but like he said, he doesn't give a shit either. He just doesn't appreciate everyone one giving him shit.

There's too much shit on this forum. We need to hire a feculence redistribution technition to clean it up.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:42 pm

I AAA'd PSMOMOMOMO with my nose.

Mei-Mei
Standard
Standard

Post by Mei-Mei » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:51 pm

ibthesecondlock :O

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:00 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:There's no idiocy in what he was saying.

btw I have 133 AAA's and half of them I didn't even try regardless how soon or 'long its taking' me... :?
Didn't say it was. I said the whole arguement is idiocy

And I don't care about how many AAA's you OR I have. I play for fun, and I hate qrguements and crap about the level of people. IT IS A FRAGGIN' GAME. I'm not crying because you have more AAA's then I do. The sole purpose is to have fun with it. I realize that's fun to a lot of people, but you don't really have to talk about it. Just have fun with it is all I'm sayin'.

And if you ask anyone else on here, They'd all say the same thing.

Well, except for Casey. Lol.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:01 pm

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote:Oh, and, potter, you really did own me with the faggot quote. I didn't even think of that when I wrote it.

The JoeSB comment wasn't me trying to brag. It was more like... Joe came to the tourney telling me that he was the best in the state, and he had it in the bag already. And.. he got beat. By someone no one has even heard about. Me. Like... wtf. So, if that's possible, why can't Mike be as good as he says he is? Just beacause you haven't met him? (This isn't directed towards you Potter, you seem cool to me, but everyone in general)
first things first. you won the first time because you barraped PSM heavy like a fag. second time.. i just didn't really care. and now i definitely don't care, because i'm above having to brag about shitty video game accomplishments to feel good about myself. i've moved on and am more geared towards IMPORTANT things in life. you're all still fucking children.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:06 pm

Fujiwara Bunta wrote:

first things first. you won the first time because you barraped PSM heavy like a fag. second time.. i just didn't really care. and now i definitely don't care, because i'm above having to brag about shitty video game accomplishments to feel good about myself. i've moved on and am more geared towards IMPORTANT things in life. you're all still fucking children.
Hahaha.

Hero.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:07 pm

Iuno really, but like, everyone just needs to settle down right fast and talk this out like MEN AND WOMEN (if there were ne involved in this convo) I mean, we could all be cool together if we just kept our cool, and didnt writ anything semi-insulting, unless it is in a smartass way and like putting LOL, or j/p afterwards to say "hey i was fucking kidding" I used to be cool with casey when he was up here, cause he never gave me shit and never said anything to make me give him shit. But it seems to me like hes changed (like most humans do) and i dont like some of the things he says. He put hs opinion, so i put mine. If you dont want me posting my opinion, he shouldnt post his. Forums are for opinions. Some of the people here are really cool. some i dont like, but that can change if we just all talk and be civilized.

These forums need to return to peace. So lets starting talking about shit that needs to be set straight. From here on out no more bitching, lets act like mature people

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:37 pm

I've never seen so many people so jealous of Matt and Casey.

And for your info. AllusiveGold, none of Casey's AAA's are fake. I've been a witness to many of them, including Captain Jack, as well as several of Matt's.

You must not be that great or else Casey would have remembered you.

:roll:
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:39 pm

wow so im trying to get stuff straightened out, i can see already that this might not happen.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:41 pm

At this rate.....

You're prolly right......

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:42 pm

well at least im making an attempt right?

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:43 pm

As am I, but you see what happened there.

Someone just lock the damn thing....

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:45 pm

ya thats too bad, who knows maybe people will realise that this will have to end eventualy, and we can have peace and all players in IN can get along.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:27 pm

I am not a good player by any means. I can play heavy, I can play expert. I've never gotten a triple star on anything, never had a AAA, although I don't really care. I like playing the game, it's fun. I've had plenty of AAs and I'm happy getting an A on Max300. Does that make me a bad player? I know plenty of people that think I'm a good player, but I know that I can improve.
Why should I improve then? is it to beat everyone else that plays? I don't think so, it might be but I don't think it is. I play because it is DDR, and the people who play are generally good people. DDR is a game, but in reality it's become more of a sport. In a sport there will always be competition, and always be bad-mouthing.. even in sports like cricket.. which really can be quite brutal.
I just believe that people should not put down people truly trying to improve themselves. I hate when people sit back and laugh at the new person playing and make comments about how they suck. Seriously... it's stupid to do that, and will only discourage them from playing anymore. I am not saying you have to support them, but at least give them some respect for trying.
The best player is not always the one who performs the greatest, but is most often the one who will work the hardest and never give up.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.