Shoulda came before it got locked...

Moderator: Moderators

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Shoulda came before it got locked...

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:04 pm

Man I wish I could have gotten my two cents in that top ten thread before it got locked. First off, I've played with Mike(AllusiveGold), and I've played with Shannon(UnlimitedMaxx). If you are placing shannon in the top ten, mike definetely should be there. (I'm not saying one is better or not, but, yeah, you understand.) Mike wasn't talking shit, he wasn't saying he was better, nothing. All he said was he hasn't seen proof. I used to think 'Well, maybe casey is really good... I mean, reguardless of how good he was last time I played with him, and HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE HE IS' But then, someone informed me th Captain Jack AAA was fake. Oh, grand. There goes all respect. (There wasn't much.) And, Casey, if you don't remember me, i was that faggoty little kid from Putt-Putt in Mishawaka that you always tried starting shit with. Well, I took your advice, and started getting perfects. On shit like Dead End, and Dynamite Rave. And when I say that, I mean ALL perfects. I know you people have the motto 'AAAs don't mean shit' Well, sadly, they do. When you AAA a song, it brings you that much closer to perfection on the entire machine, and, it also shows how good oyu are. If you weren't good, you wouldn't be able to AAA a song. And now, I DO understand that AAAin a song once, and doing it consistently is different, but, I don't think you could AAA captian jack every time you played it Casey, so, if you feel like that, Stop braggin, it's not anything, just a AAA. Oh, and, IT WASN'T EVEN YOURS.

I do appologize for the lack of paragraph structure up there ( ^ ), as I was just trying to get thoughts out. the reason Kevbo is considered really good, is beacause, he's almost AAAed extreme. Mike's missing the LEAST DP from extreme out of ANYONE I have even heard of. And, if you don't believe any of his scores, I'll be glad to take some pictures for you fools. Honestly, I think both Mike, and myself (Coty) would be in the top ten for the state. I don't really have all-that-good scores, but, any time I try to beat one, it only takes one try. I just don't play enough.

I mean, c'mon, I beat JoeSB in tourney twice now, back when he called himself 'number one in the state'. If I, the kid who had like 4 AAAs then, could beat him, why can't Mike be as good as he is? Is it that hard to believe there is someone that good that you have never met?

And, lastly, 'Caseey is really a cool guy in person'
That's a false statement. He's an ass without justification. Period.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:13 pm

Does this mean we can finally drop the idiocy and move on with our lives now?

BTW, Casey, I have 86 AAA's. :P
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:27 pm

HAHAHAHHA. To bad caseys one of the coolest people ive ever hung out with. Of course hes not going to be nice to little self-proclaimed fags like you. And wow you beat joesb. He WAS good. Then he found this new thing and now he cant play for shit. No stamina. And chill out, its a fucking arcade game.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:28 pm

There's no idiocy in what he was saying.

btw I have 133 AAA's and half of them I didn't even try regardless how soon or 'long its taking' me... :?

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:29 pm

You see, when I said he was an ass with no justification, I meant just that. He was an ass without justification. For people who are too incompitent to understand, he was the opposite of nice: for no reason.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:30 pm

Potter wrote:HAHAHAHHA. To bad caseys one of the coolest people ive ever hung out with. Of course hes not going to be nice to little self-proclaimed fags like you. And wow you beat joesb. He WAS good. Then he found this new thing and now he cant play for shit. No stamina. And chill out, its a fucking arcade game.
Too bad your just pissed cause you suck. And no self proclaimed faggots here, just stating probable facts. People do this when they don't see proof. You act like we all care. NO ONE DOES, thats just it! So stfu. Oh, and the reason he's the coolest guy 'YOU' met... ROFL! Is beyond the shadow of doubt that he's one of the very few people your lackey ass has met. Sorry to hear... :cry:
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:30 pm

Potter wrote:And chill out, its a fucking arcade game.
I really think people can't read or something
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:35 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:Too bad your just pissed cause you suck.
Rofl.

Self proclaimed or not, Mike and I both have over 100 AAAs to back our shit up.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:36 pm

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:Too bad your just pissed cause you suck.
Rofl.

Self proclaimed or not, Mike and I both have over 100 AAAs to back our shit up.
Like he's my dad and shit.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:37 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:Too bad your just pissed cause you suck. And no self proclaimed faggots here, just stating probable facts. People do this when they don't see proof. You act like we all care. NO ONE DOES, thats just it! So stfu. Oh, and the reason he's the coolest guy 'YOU' met... ROFL! Is beyond the shadow of doubt that he's one of the very few people your lackey ass has met. Sorry to hear... :cry:
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote:And, Casey, if you don't remember me, i was that faggoty little kid from Putt-Putt in Mishawaka
^ self procalaimed faggot.

And Im pissed because I suck? LOL. I dont even play ddr anymore, so your obviously better than me, and your better than me when I was playing actively. I did this strange thing called playing for fun and meeting cool people, not trying to be the best in the fucking world and turning a whole forum into a battleground in the process. I still post here because i know alot of cool, nice people on here and this is ussually a good community. But every once in a while we get little kids on here trying to brag to everybody and it starts al this. Good Job.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:45 pm

seriously, you ruined it by being an ass. Indyddr is not a place to come to make enemies or pick fights, whinge about who is the best, or rip on people in every post.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:56 pm

ur right, so maybe ppl should stop ripping on me for stating facts. i didnt come here to brag. i have 133 AAA's and seven songs left to SDG, WHO GIVES A FUCK? I kinda do, but thats because they are MY scores. If there is someone better than me in this state that I don't know about, good job. I could give a FUCK less... Honestly. I just haven't heard. or as OMID would say, I'm not in the 'zone' with the latest DDR/ITG shit. I don't know who's good and who isn't, LOL do I care? Ya'll know my scores aren't fake, ya'll know im inconsistant as shit. I can play a song that I JUST AAA'd and get like 5 greats on it the next time I play it. Just cause I'm shitty like that. Except for that one time I AAA'd End of the Century 2wice in a row. And uhh, Shannon (UnLiMiTeDmAxX) would know cause he was next to me. :lol:

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:58 pm

By the way.. I'm not a faggot. I was trying to let casey know that he didn't like me. Maybe getting him to remember who I was. >_<
Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. (Kidding, really)

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:59 pm

maybe you arethe best in the state. Maybe your the best in the world.

BUT WE

DONT

GIVE

A SHIT

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:03 pm

Oh, and, potter, you really did own me with the faggot quote. I didn't even think of that when I wrote it.

The JoeSB comment wasn't me trying to brag. It was more like... Joe came to the tourney telling me that he was the best in the state, and he had it in the bag already. And.. he got beat. By someone no one has even heard about. Me. Like... wtf. So, if that's possible, why can't Mike be as good as he says he is? Just beacause you haven't met him? (This isn't directed towards you Potter, you seem cool to me, but everyone in general)