Top 10 Indiana players

Moderator: Moderators

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:25 pm

thats the way yous ee it, because you suck at ddr. As for saving it for a tournament, How many tournaments hvae I been to? HMM Like a million? yah.
how many strikes does it take to get kicked off of the forum(again), The forum should be a privelage not a right
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:54 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:Ho, you've made it quite clear you don't like competition, we get the point.
Not true. I like and enjoy competition...just not at the expense of others. Being better and even proving you are better than someone else at some skill should not make those less skilled than you the object of ridicule as you seem to delight in doing. A worthy champion to me is a gracious champion.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Ho wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:Ho, you've made it quite clear you don't like competition, we get the point.
Not true. I like and enjoy competition...just not at the expense of others. Being better and even proving you are better than someone else at some skill should not make those less skilled than you the object of ridicule as you seem to delight in doing. A worthy champion to me is a gracious champion.
Amen!! Preach it, brother!!!

Okay, to try and stay on topic...top 10: (And keep in mind, I haven't seen EVERYONE yet, so if there's someone I "miss", it means I can't list them because I dunno their playing.)

The following list is compiled based on both ability and spirit.
1. The X (SO!!)
2. Little JoeSB
3. Shammers
4. Drewsifer
5. Ho
6. Aaron (Doing well on catas, barefoot, on hard pads. Ya gotta respect that.)
7. Justin (Yamcha1 on here...)
8. Adam (LikeableRodent. From what I've seen, he's talented AND sweeter than those M&M's I swiped from someone at the party.)
9. Casey (You're good, what can I say? The only reason you're ninth is that tough-guy, push-everyone's-buttons front you put up.)
10. Eric (Another good Fishers Crew member...though he doesn't play barefoot.)

As for myself, I'd probably be somewhere along the lines of 40th, due to my lack of stamina to complete difficult songs, especially catas. *shrug* There's my opinion; please don't flame if I didn't out you here and your talent warrants it. Dance with me sometime, and I may change my mind.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:21 pm

lmao your list isn't even based on skill, the topic started by fluffy has to do with skill, not who you like more than another. Why must you try turning everything into a popularity contest? I hope ben and ari's has a tourney, cuz I will be there and I'll make sure to AAA all over every little kid there.

edit: btw, joesb is a bigger ass than I am in person lols.

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:28 pm

from what i've SEEN
1.Joe
2.Matt Dunn
3.TaQa
4.Casey
5.Shannon
6.Karl
7.Shammers
....those are all the good players i've seen :?

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:52 pm

I don't care if I suck at the game or not, I never had any intention to be a champion, and I'm not about to change that. Maybe it's an alien concept to you, but some of us have lives aside from stepping on arrows. I don't have the free time to spend that much time on a game.
I don't care if you're better than me Casey. So fucking what? You can step on arrows better than a lot of people. Big fucking deal. You think that makes you god? I've got plenty of other things to do with my life, things that may actually be worthwhile in the end. I'm not gonna sacrifice that for a game, just so I can beat you.
The only reason I started playing was to have fun with my friends. Yeah, I have a few modest goals when I play, but they're not that important. If you want to make fun of someones skill level, perhaps you should try it with someone who's actually trying to get better.

yamcha61
Standard
Standard

Post by yamcha61 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:57 pm

Yume_Taira wrote:Amen!! Preach it, brother!!!

Okay, to try and stay on topic...top 10: (And keep in mind, I haven't seen EVERYONE yet, so if there's someone I "miss", it means I can't list them because I dunno their playing.)

The following list is compiled based on both ability and spirit.
1. The X (SO!!)
2. Little JoeSB
3. Shammers
4. Drewsifer
5. Ho
6. Aaron (Doing well on catas, barefoot, on hard pads. Ya gotta respect that.)
7. Justin (Yamcha1 on here...)
8. Adam (LikeableRodent. From what I've seen, he's talented AND sweeter than those M&M's I swiped from someone at the party.)
9. Casey (You're good, what can I say? The only reason you're ninth is that tough-guy, push-everyone's-buttons front you put up.)
10. Eric (Another good Fishers Crew member...though he doesn't play barefoot.)

As for myself, I'd probably be somewhere along the lines of 40th, due to my lack of stamina to complete difficult songs, especially catas. *shrug* There's my opinion; please don't flame if I didn't out you here and your talent warrants it. Dance with me sometime, and I may change my mind.
Are you sure I deserve to be on that list Yume?!?! And by the way why aren't you on there? You are better than me on most songs.
Last edited by yamcha61 on Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:58 pm

lol, you guys take Casey way to seriously

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:08 pm

Original Sin wrote:I don't care if I suck at the game or not, I never had any intention to be a champion, and I'm not about to change that. Maybe it's an alien concept to you, but some of us have lives aside from stepping on arrows. I don't have the free time to spend that much time on a game.
I don't care if you're better than me Casey. So fucking what? You can step on arrows better than a lot of people. Big fucking deal. You think that makes you god? I've got plenty of other things to do with my life, things that may actually be worthwhile in the end. I'm not gonna sacrifice that for a game, just so I can beat you.
The only reason I started playing was to have fun with my friends. Yeah, I have a few modest goals when I play, but they're not that important. If you want to make fun of someones skill level, perhaps you should try it with someone who's actually trying to get better.
wah wah all I can hear you say is "im gothic I like black plz look at my Tool shirt and fear me"
Are you sure I deserve to be on that list Yume?!?! And by the way why aren't you on there? You are better than me on most songs.
lol her list is who she likes most, not a list of skill.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:27 pm

Okay, i'm just going to redo a few Top 10 lists...

Top 15 Tech Players(single)

1. Casey
1. Matt Dunn
3. TaQa
4. Little Joe
5. Shannon
6. Karl
7. Chocobo Joe
8. Kyler
9. Kyle(back when he used to play)
10. Shammers
11. Riot
12. R.J.
13. Drew(UberAvonDancer)
13. Myself
15. Fluffyumpkins - The only person i know that playing "Indiana Style" made him actually start FC'ing PSMO.

Top 10(because not that many people actually play it) Double Players

1. TaQa
2. Matt Dunn
3. Little Joe
4. Karl
5. Casey
6. Kyler
7. Myself
8. Shannon
9. Shammers
10. Jim(Malictus)

Top 10 Solo Freestyle Artists(if there are that many)

1. Shammers
2. Little Joe
3. Matt Dunn
4. Drew(UberAvonDancer)
5. Ho
6. Mark(Bionix)
7. Myself(Can't think of anybody else who freestyles)
8-10. N/A can't think of anybody.

Top 10 Overall Players(Single, Double, Freestyle, etc. etc.)

1. Jim(malictus) - Setting Up the DDR-A-Thon every year deserves you this spot
2. Matt Dunn
3. TaQa
4. Little Joe
5. Casey
6. Shammers
7. Shannon
8. Karl
9. Myself
10. Drew(UberAvonDancer)

Disclaimer:All of these are my own personal opinion, no argueing, flaming, etc. etc. etc. over these.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:58 pm

Amen for making up more than just one broad topic. The people that do other things (like freestyling) deserve credit, too. n_n

Great idea! =D
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:25 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
Original Sin wrote:I don't care if I suck at the game or not, I never had any intention to be a champion, and I'm not about to change that. Maybe it's an alien concept to you, but some of us have lives aside from stepping on arrows. I don't have the free time to spend that much time on a game.
wah wah all I can hear you say is "im gothic I like black plz look at my Tool shirt and fear me"
Of course that's all you hear, you're too dense to listen to anyone. Are you really that insecure that you have to try to belittle everyone to make yourself feel big? Being as good as you are, I'd think you'd be better than that.

yamcha61
Standard
Standard

Post by yamcha61 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:31 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
lol her list is who she likes most, not a list of skill.
Casey will you stop being a prick!!! everyone is entilted to their own opinion. I know you're i've played with you and even took you to a friends house (remember Eli). all and all though i think youre cool to hang out with and a really good player, but please try to be a little nicer that's all im asking. :lol:
Last edited by yamcha61 on Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:36 am

CgSquall wrote:Okay, i'm just going to redo a few Top 10 lists...

Top 10 Solo Freestyle Artists(if there are that many)

1. Shammers
2. Little Joe
3. Matt Dunn
4. Drew(UberAvonDancer)
5. Ho
6. Mark(Bionix)
7. Myself(Can't think of anybody else who freestyles)
8-10. N/A can't think of anybody.
You make a lists of top 10 Freestyle Artist, and don't even include me when you have 3 N/A slots?

What's the deal man!? Have you not seen my balancing act? I'd like to see you do a 7 or 8 footer with a 100-somthing pound person on your shoulders, and acutally pass it with a AA.

I feel so left out =(

Juwi bean
Standard
Standard

Post by Juwi bean » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:55 am

Top 10 best players EVAR? Hmm...

(not based on attitude and this is counting them at "The Top of their Game")

1. Matt (The X)
2. Lil' Joe
3. Casey
4. This "Shannon" everyone speaks of
5. ShammerS
6. Drewsifer (UberAvonDancer)
7. Jizzon
7. Ho
8. Justin (SSJ3Rigsby)
8. Paul (Hellspawn83)
9. Me, V, Britt and any other girl who's been playing long enough to kick ass! (You know the kind...who you invite to play just cuz they're a girl standing by the machine and then they TOTALLY show you how good they are and you wanna marry them ;-) I know how you boys work)
10. EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!
i am cute. my panda's bigger than your panda.
Avon Otaku