DDR Arcade Memory Card (Anyone own a machine)

Moderator: Moderators

Re: DDR Arcade Memory Card (Anyone own a machine)

Postby Shadowolf93 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:22 pm

MonMotha wrote:Have you tried testing with an official Sony card? The 3rd party cards were notoriously unreliable in this application.

Not yet, I do have an official PS1 card on the way, so I'll be able to test hopefully next week when it arrives.
Shadowolf93
Light

Postby Ho » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:46 pm

I'm using a no-name memory card in mine and I haven't had any trouble with it. I think I got a bag of like 6 of them for $10 or something dumb like that. Strangely, I don't remember what happened to the rest of them. All I seem to have left is the one that I've been using for ages (in the slot in the pictures I posted).
Ho
Site Admin

Postby Shadowolf93 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:55 am

End result turned out to be bad memory card board, lucky for me a guy here locally was selling two machines for scrap for around $1k, both had the memory card slots and the board it connects to, was able to replace the current one and it works great now, however I did at first send the board to Betson for repair but they had no luck finding a vendor to repair it so all I was out was $30 shipping, but I am glad I got it fixed, hopefully it won't go out as it appears these memory card boards are rare and hard to find.

Edit: Thanks to everyone that helped, I do appreciate it :)
Shadowolf93
Light

Postby Ho » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Good to hear you got it working!
Ho
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dance Dance Revolution