Atomic Back to School Bash

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Atomic Back to School Bash

Post by Potter » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:03 pm

Hey guys, Crazyman and I are hosting a back to shool lan august 13th through 14th At atomic cafe. It will be a free of charge lan, and will take place from saturday 7pm to noon sunday morning. It will hold 35 people, and we need atleast 25 people to show up to host this event. If 23 show up we call it off. And this venue is being genorously provided by Atomic Cafe, thanks for the space. We will have very fast internet the whole time. Food and drinks will also be sold throughout the event by the cafe. Also, if you would like to use one of his systems for this lan it will be $25. The first 12 signups wil get to use the cafe's comfy chairs, the rest must bring there own chair of some kind. Once agian, this is a free lan, the only admission is a chair if you are not one of the first 12 to sign up.

Also Post any questions you may have here.

Email me at jon_sands124@yahoo.com and tell me who you are if you would like to register.

agian.
where: Atomic Cafe in noblesville
when: 7pm saturday to noon sunday morning august 13th through 14th.
who: whoever signs up
Price: None, bring a chair if not one of first 12 to sign up.

(and yes, the logo was made in paint)

1.Jon the Samurai
2.Thumper
3.Oni
4.Ldapquery
5.Codezero
6."landmaster" teehee
7.Doodles
8.Snap
9.Triikan
10.Joe
11.Mr. Teenie
12.Col. Carnage
13.King
14.DAVID BANNA!
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:28 pm

Cmon guys signup...its free. And this is happening no matter what, Me and paul are goingfriday to setup the network. SO get your ass over here and signup its free.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:52 pm

I live in Noblesville and I've never even heard of this place. Where is it? What is it?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:00 pm

Its an internet cafe, and I am friends with the owner. Luckiily I got the venue for free. Im not sure exactly where its located, heres there wbsite.

http://atomicigc.com/

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:02 pm

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:03 am

Potter wrote:Its an internet cafe, and I am friends with the owner. Luckiily I got the venue for free. Im not sure exactly where its located, heres there wbsite.

http://atomicigc.com/
Tell the owner that his website fails because it doesn't list his address and therefore I STILL don't know where this place is at. I realize that it says they're working on the site, but that should be "most important item #1" for a place with a physical presence that they would want someone to visit. It should be prominent and easy to find like a phone number...which is also NOT THERE!

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:54 pm

Yea thats exactly what I was thinking LOL.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:54 pm

well guys im leaving for this now....If you dont have anything to do tonight common out!. If you bring your own pc its totally free or bring $25 and rent one of theres for the event. So if your bored just come on in.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:54 pm

o yea

" when you go up 37 from i-69 go 6 or 7 lights im not exactly sure but go to pleasnt st turn right. first indiana bank will be on ur right at the corner of 37 and pleasant and we are directly behind first indiana in a little strip mall. it says internet gaming on the outside in yellow and red lettering. if anyone has trouble just simply call us at the cafe and we'll help you find us. 317-774-2057"