rfz whiteland

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:00 pm

Actually, I'm going Friday from 6:00pm to whenever.

Rascals Fun Zone
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Rascals Fun Zone » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:20 am

We did upgrade our original DDR Extreme to ITG2 because the dedicated cabinets were no longer available at that time (due to the pending legal issues). We actually purchased the last one available but it went to our East side location.

When we ordered a replacement 8th mix we ended up getting the Namco junk version. (has a PS2 in the bottom and only 1 button on each pad for sensor)

We sent that back and got a replacement. The replacement had a bad CD Rom drive but that has been taken care of. The machines were moved apart to seperate areas of the game room so the sound will not be a issue when playing either game.

Matt still comes in from time to time and RJ has been coming in alot and I haven't had a single complaint about pads or about the machines in a long time. If you have questions ask me or one of them.
Whiteland- located 6 miles south of Greenwood Mall on U.S. 31
Indianapolis- located on East Washington street next to Movies 8 across from the mall

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:56 pm

yeah, RFZ is still in good shape, at least the Whiteland one is. I just havn't been finding the time/motivation to show up and play for very long. Been meaning to get back into it though to keep myself in shape....

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:05 am

I'm going up there tonight, I'm taking your word about the pads Matt

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:26 am

I just went last night, the ITG pads are in good shape, it was my first time playing the EX in a long time......

The second player right arrow sticks, quite a surprise during an oni course, but the ITG pads seem to be in really good shape still.

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:20 am

Are you talking about the DDR pads, or the ITG pads. I've only played ITG Once, and I didn't really like the whole bomb thing. I mean, it's alright, but I still favor DDR over ITG.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:50 pm

IxI I skate IxI wrote:I still favor DDR over ITG.
Well, that makes a total of........

4 of us! ALRIGHT!!!! :roll: :lol:
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:15 pm

the DDR second player right arrow....ITG doesn't have oni courses, so i forgot to specifically say DDR.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:56 pm

ddr pads, first player, down arrow also needs some work...

The second player right arrow is just sticking I believe. However, the first player down arrow, I have no idea what it's doing..of course I only played one song on that side.

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:23 am

the pads here really need some help. I couldn't complain more about them. The right arrow on both sides stick and I think that I'm gonna play ITG from now on. I also had a job interview there the other day.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:34 pm

Talking about reviving an old thread...anyways, I am heading to Rascals in....well now to go see if the rumor of ITG2 from Rascals east getting moved to Whiteland. I will confirm this with yall later tonight. Off to playing something that is not Pump it Up :D

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:16 pm

lgolem wrote:Talking about reviving an old thread...anyways, I am heading to Rascals in....well now to go see if the rumor of ITG2 from Rascals east getting moved to Whiteland. I will confirm this with yall later tonight. Off to playing something that is not Pump it Up :D
Drove by Washington Street Rascal's today :cry: and I saw they were still unloading everything, so probably not.

I also talked to a friend that worked there, and he said the machine is for sale.

$4000.

That's $10 a week for 8 years.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:13 pm

Yeah I went and played on the old ITG2 machine and as I was playing they were rolling in the one from Eastside but they said that they are setting everything up tonight, so supposedly tomorrow our haxored ITG2 machine will be ready to play.

I wonder if they are willing to sell there old ITG cab....

evilpoptart
Standard
Standard

Post by evilpoptart » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:01 pm

I was there Tonight between 430pm-600pm dedicab is up and running and so is the old upgrade cab which the owner says he thinks he already has a buyer for. I like very very much. I especially love that the cake song comes preloaded (I will whore that out for months). We should get a meet-up setup for saturdays maybe?
play at the whiteland rascals

My Groovestats(I suck): http://groovestats.com/index.php?page=p ... 17&typeid=

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:19 pm

Kara and Myself will be there Sunday to play ITG2