laserflash today

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

laserflash today

Post by Potter » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:49 pm

Hey I heard whitedragon will be at laserflash today, and since they got a new itg machine i want to go. Can anyone else go? i dont wanna go if its just me cuz mondos a dueschenozzle and um, ya i stopped going to laserflash for a reason. But please say sumthing if you wanna go cuz ill meet you there. since im like 4 minutes from it on bike.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:58 am

I was tehre from about 4 to 5:30. Only other people who were there were a group of laser taggers, some little kids with their grandma, and a few people I knew from school, but they only stayed for about 20 minutes. Oh, and I saw a couple staff people at times, but they didn't seem to have many people working today.

Anyway, we definately need to have a get together there. The machine has hardly been played on. I think just about every song I've layed I've gotten either the first or second record, which shouldn't be happening :lol:

Well, I'm also within about a 4 minute bike ride from there, and I currently don't have any plans for awhile, so pretty much any time is good for me.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:21 am

ya dude, im on 106th so if i ever wanna go its like a 5 minute bike ride down the monon. But i was there yesterday it seems right after you left and the machine is awsome. Being my fist time playing itg, it was pimp. Go thursday for the deal. if you know what it is.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:52 pm

Potter wrote:ya dude, im on 106th so if i ever wanna go its like a 5 minute bike ride down the monon. But i was there yesterday it seems right after you left and the machine is awsome. Being my fist time playing itg, it was pimp. Go thursday for the deal. if you know what it is.
Rounds are cut in half on Thursdays. :P I'd rather hang when I get my full four songs.

Anyway, I work on Thursdays.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:34 pm

Yeah, I'd only go on thursday if I was going to play laser tag too, since $20 on a normal day can buy you 26 4 song rounds.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?