Fort Wayne : World Tour!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Blaze
Standard
Standard

Post by Blaze » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:39 pm

I'm very sorry Cole, this tour is full. If the experience proves to be popular, we will likely do another one this summer. Please make sure to pester me about it in the future :)

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm

pridemore_cole wrote:Hey this thing sounds really fun and i was jus wonderin if there is an age limit and is anyone may want to be my partner and i think its important for u to know im not fat so i can walk that far :D
.......You do realize that this is a Fort Wayne event, right? So unless you're coming up from Fishers for this, you're in the wrong thread.

P.S. Doesn't matter if you're fat or thin, kid. Everybody can walk. So fuckoff, kthx. =D
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

pridemore_cole
Standard
Standard

Post by pridemore_cole » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:33 pm

i guess it is allitle far... i feel stupid for missing the ft. wayne part, and sorry for makin that fat comment i guess it wasnt needed. I just got a short question for mosh, i was just wonderin if u drew those pics, the one on ur advatar and the other one...

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:08 pm

pridemore_cole wrote:i guess it is allitle far... i feel stupid for missing the ft. wayne part, and sorry for makin that fat comment i guess it wasnt needed. I just got a short question for mosh, i was just wonderin if u drew those pics, the one on ur advatar and the other one...
Heh. I wish I could draw this well. No, they're from http://www.megatokyo.com, a webcomic I read. If you're looking to get into one, Megatokyo is great.

P.S. Sorry about being bitchy. I'm not usually this way. Funny that Spazz should chastise me for not being friendly, but whatever. Welcome to the board and all that good stuff. I hope you find people (other than this occurance) to be friendly. n_n

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:53 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote: Funny that Spazz should chastise me for not being friendly, but whatever. Welcome to the board and all that good stuff. I hope you find people (other than this occurance) to be friendly. n_n
Well, since you said my name...

I'm only mean to people that are retards. This includes people that use anime emoticons. You have been warned...

And be easy on the new people, sheesh. Save 'em for me.

Edit: and omfg if you ever rate my shit bad again, I'm gonna drive up to fort wayne and destroy you. kthnxbai

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:28 pm

Spazz wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote: Funny that Spazz should chastise me for not being friendly, but whatever. Welcome to the board and all that good stuff. I hope you find people (other than this occurance) to be friendly. n_n
Well, since you said my name...

I'm only mean to people that are retards. This includes people that use anime emoticons. You have been warned...

And be easy on the new people, sheesh. Save 'em for me.

Edit: and omfg if you ever rate my shit bad again, I'm gonna drive up to fort wayne and destroy you. kthnxbai
Registering at a certain point doesn't mean they're new.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:54 am

BTW are team name will be ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Chubs.(period) :D b

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:39 pm

Wait, you're coming? :D

I thought you said you wouldn't be able to? Didja take my advice and just stay at Ron's all weekend?

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:42 pm

Spazz, you aren't going to come up to the Fort and do ANYTHING...Aside from that, you say that using emoticons makes people retards? Well then, I suppose that makes more than half of this website's inhabitants retards no'? :roll: But anyways, just mind your business and don't harrass my friends, I'm not a good person to piss off.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:52 pm

Thanks, Trav. n_n

I PMed him, though, so hopefully that'll keep what's left (if anything) out of the Fort's thread.

P.S. Don't know if you saw it or not, but we need to get together for more anime. And breadsticks + spicy cheese for sure. =D

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:53 pm

Well, I'll be around at the PP tonight, any chance of you showing up? =D

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:56 pm

Yes, actually. o_o

My mom's softball game should end around 6:30, and then I'm headed over to Putt-Putt. I don't know if we're doing anything tonight, as Amber is still on her way home from her trip, but I'll be over at Putt-Putt anyway, I guess. n_n

Would really like to mooch the web. I want to find a song.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:59 pm

Works for me, and I'll be around about 7:30 ish because I don't even get off work until 7. So, I'll see you there! ^^

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:20 pm

I might stop by around 9ish depends if I decide to kill my boss and go to jail
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:13 pm

XeRo wrote:Spazz, you aren't going to come up to the Fort and do ANYTHING...Aside from that, you say that using emoticons makes people retards? Well then, I suppose that makes more than half of this website's inhabitants retards no'? :roll: But anyways, just mind your business and don't harrass my friends, I'm not a good person to piss off.
Alright, two things... just for clarification.

1. I said that anime emoticons are retarded. Along with the people that use them. It's kind of like killing a cute little japanese kitten everytime that you use one. Thanks. Use your own culture. Even though we all know that Fort Wayne sucks.

2. (correct me if I'm wrong) You're a older gentleman with a child that likes to hang around with a bunch of kids that play arrow smashie. I mean, what are you gonna do? Try to molest me? I don't think you'd follow through with it, anyways... seeing as how you can't even follow through with not playing DDR.

((p.s. I'm really sick at the moment and my flames are weak, but managable. Deal and feel sorry for me.))

edit for great justice: And as a final jab. Fuck you hillbilly Fort Wayne person.