MML 400 Dollar DDR Tourney!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:45 pm

All right Mon Motha! Can't wait to see you at the event! Dont forget to sign up for the freestyle too! I'm mostly putting it on for Ho-Man and the rest of you Indy's.
It's under Unnoficial tournies and DDR: Free

see you in a frew days!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:02 am

Oh hell, why not. I'll do some sort of freestyle, though I'm not nearly as good as the Ho-man or ShammerS.

EDIT: Oh, I have to ask. Will the machine have memory card slots for edits?
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:38 am

I wish! Memory cards is the thorn in my side for my machine. Apparently a Putt Putt up near you guys has memory cards and has ITG and I've heard of a few other places around California that has it as well.

I think Ho asked them once about them but they never got back to him about it. I am not around or I would visit and call myself, but I'm quite a few hours away.

Once they've had ITG for awhile and/or upgrade to ITG2, I'll be sure to pursue it more since they will probably have shed their DDR ways permenantly by then.

About the only thing I have is the No Memory Card Slot partial install of edits by reflashing the card.dat, but I'l already have lots of edits on there. I assume you would want to do an edit that you've created.

Tell you what, before the tournament that day, and if you come early, make a game CD of DDR Extreme with a modded card.dat that has your edit on there. Brian can put his on too. I'll do a partial install of it at that time, but you guys have to get here really really early being that qualifiers start at 9 AM (so 8:30 am by the latest). I really wouldnt want to do it between the tournaments just for the random chance of something not working and having to do a complete install again (way too much time).

Anyway, get back to me about it! Glad to know that I'll get to see ya again ^_~

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:22 pm

RyogAkari wrote:I think Ho asked them once about them but they never got back to him about it. I am not around or I would visit and call myself, but I'm quite a few hours away.
Sorry if I failed to relay this message, but my contact at Putt-Putt in Ft. Wayne told me that the manager does not want to sell the equipment and gave no further reason or explanation. You can bug them again if you want, but I wouldn't expect a more favorable result.

OMG_ZERG_RUSH
Beginner
Beginner

Post by OMG_ZERG_RUSH » Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:21 am

gas for ride!!

hey guys i just lost my ride to this thing so i may be stuck in bloomington.
anyone who's planning to stay until at least midnight saturday want to carpool?