Gameworks thread

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Re: YAY YAY STFU YAY YAY STFU YAY!!!!

Post by Intermezzo » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:30 am

Frazzle Dazzle wrote: We were at Gameworks from 3:30-8:00. (insert rest of post here)
You forgot the part where we saw a girl get hit by a car.

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Re: YAY YAY STFU YAY YAY STFU YAY!!!!

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:10 pm

Intermezzo wrote:
Frazzle Dazzle wrote: We were at Gameworks from 3:30-8:00. (insert rest of post here)
You forgot the part where we saw a girl get hit by a car.
Yeah. And how we couldn't go inside anywhere because all that was around us were bars.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:35 am

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
Frazzle Dazzle wrote:Actually you dumbass, I'm the boyfriend. She's not fat or smelly, and you are the one who destroys the pad, Mr Paranoia Survivor. You need to stop being a douchebag and get a life. And you do suck, Gamble has said it. Neither one of us are bitches so go back to AAAing everything. But I shouldn't be pissed. After all, you have no life.
Lol, I like how people who suck at DDR say that people who are good must have no life. It's so obvious they're just fucking jelous that they can't get good at a very simple game. Christ, I play on less than a monthly basis, and I still can get like >20 greats on nines.
Actually, I wasn't saying that everyone who is that good at something has no life. I was saying that Casey has no life. A good example of this is Matt. He is just as good as Casey, and has a life.
Right, so on behalf of everyone that plays that is considered "good" they basically have no life for the fact that they are good. It doesn't matter what you say, who you were saying it to. You still mean ONE thing. Anyone good has no life. Need an example? Thought so: "A good example of this is Matt. He is just as good as Casey, and has a life." Now lets review. "I was saying that Casey has no life." Hmm, that's strange. I thought you were just talking about CASEY. Unless you just like talking shit about people you don't know that well I'd have to say you are pretty fucking stupid. Flame me, fuck me, cuss me. Do whatever the FUCK floats your boat. I don't normally say anything, but this is just rediculous.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:24 am

Yet another example of someone who needs to grow up.

If you'd read further, you'd find this:
Intermezzo wrote:Arguing's over. Casey and I are cool.

As well as this:
Frazzle Dazzle wrote:We were at Gameworks from 3:30-8:00. (we being Intermezzo and I) Her dad dropped us off, and we went to Gameworks right away, and stayed there all day. We made up with Casey.
Way to chime in WAY LATE and attempt to, once again, add more pointlessness to a situation that no longer exist. Seriously, as many times as you've been told. You think you'd know by now.

Do yourself a favor and, FOR ONCE IN YOUR FORUM LIFE, use the logial side of your brain and LET IT GO! I don't think you were even in this before, so why add fuel to the already quite retarded fire?

BTW, I know both Intermezzo and Frazzle Dazzle very well, so THAT point of your arguement is also nullified.

Please pull through.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:33 pm

Omg, it was what..? 2 weeks tops? Then you talk about letting stuff go. It's a forum and I was doing (what it appears most ppl seem to like doing on this forum especially) what most ppl do. And yes, you are right, I wasn't in this before, but a comment never hurt anyone, *cough* emotionally I hope anyway. It's just kinda funny, because I was speaking on behalf of you both and what do I get. Shit.. Still.. Thanx alot Matt, good lookin' out... :? And I can't WAIT to hear what Casey's gonna have to say about this.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:19 pm

Your are just hilarious.

What "shit" did I give you? Uh....try NONE.

Furthermore, if you knew you weren't in it, that, and it was petty to begin with, why the hell did you try starting shit about something that the rest of us was trying to forget.

Third, I just LOVE the fact t hat no matter how nice I TRY to be to you(or anyone who responds to you, for that matter) you just feel the absoulute need to respond with a flame, or derogitory comment. One thing you need to realize MORE THAN ANYTHING is on a forum like this, the best way to stop shit is not to start it at all, meaning try IGNORING IT!!!!!

But, then again, you must be one of those typical people who loves to start shit on the internet because you suck in real life. :D (in case you can't tell, that last part is an obvious joke).

I can't wait to see what Casey says either, because judging by your e-mouth, it's gonna be a hilarious rip.

I truly feel for you. :cry:
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:03 pm

Yeah man, why did you suddenly decide to be Captain Dickhead and leap into a flame war that ended weeks ago (that never even had anything to do with you in the first place)? I said Casey and my stupid little feud was over. Seriously, I dont even know who the hell you are.

Edit:Ah, fuck. I'm not even getting into this. Go, Matt, go! :o *cheer*

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:47 pm

Well geez!

I leave the forums for a bit and I come back to this.........God I love you guys.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:08 pm

Guess who's going to Gameworks Saturday!?!? Yup, I havent been there in forever. I'll try and get there around 1ish and stay til whenever. I'm sure most of you will be there.
ImageImage
ImageImage

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:14 pm

I'll see if I can get a ride, I don't know if I can find any money tho cuz beatmania definitely took all my money aahhhhh
I need a job

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:56 am

hascoolnickname wrote:I'll see if I can get a ride, I don't know if I can find any money tho cuz beatmania definitely took all my money aahhhhh
I need a job
So do I, not because of Beatmania, but for the fact that I have a lazy mom.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:08 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Guess who's going to Gameworks Saturday!?!? Yup, I havent been there in forever. I'll try and get there around 1ish and stay til whenever. I'm sure most of you will be there.
I'll be there 'round 4-5.

We can't have a rematch, though, 'cause one of the pads has a stuck arrow. :( :D

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:24 am

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
hascoolnickname wrote:I'll see if I can get a ride, I don't know if I can find any money tho cuz beatmania definitely took all my money aahhhhh
I need a job
well my mom is lazy too, I just will be mooching off all of you for credits to play haha

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:46 am

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
I need a job
I'm pretty sure beatmania still cut into our funds. ):

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:19 am

Ok well, I wasn't trying to start shit. I didn't realize it would hurt so much as to give my opinion and state some facts but whatever. Hell, I haven't even been online. I did however wonder a few things myself since this IS the GameWorks thread. I've been there a couple times a LONG ass time ago so for those of you that do go, when is it. Me and a friend might also be heading in that direction sometime and I was hoping to meet up with anyone that plays there. You guys still do that shit with the cards? And do they work for the DDR machine? If so omfg. I guess I kinda forgot to ask. Where the hell is ITG in Indy and uhh.. How much is it..? Please don't say a dollar.. :?

*EDIT* I scrolled up. >_< So my guess is you guys don't even have good pads.