Gameworks thread

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:05 pm

You guys REALLY know how to greet a guest..... :roll:
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:24 pm

[_fr35h_] wrote:casey=yugioh pwnzor
..That made me giggle.

I know, Matt. We're so pleasant. :o

...I'm only rude because I'm insecure about myself. ):

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:03 am

[_fr35h_] wrote:
Intermezzo wrote:
[_fr35h_] wrote:Hey come on man ive come and hung with you guys plenty of times. I even beat you in yugioh.
Who the hell are you?

Also, did Casey accuse you of cheating after you won?
lol nah i was just kidding about the beating him part, casue casey=yugioh pwnzor, but i usually come with a tall guy named ryan. We've hung out very little, but i did play him in yugioh. So, sorry for the confusion, i am not part of the crew, nor will i ever be. My apologies pimps.
The day that Casey pwns in Yugioh is the day that I'm better than Matt at DDR. Which will never happen.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:18 pm

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
[_fr35h_] wrote:
Intermezzo wrote: Who the hell are you?

Also, did Casey accuse you of cheating after you won?
lol nah i was just kidding about the beating him part, casue casey=yugioh pwnzor, but i usually come with a tall guy named ryan. We've hung out very little, but i did play him in yugioh. So, sorry for the confusion, i am not part of the crew, nor will i ever be. My apologies pimps.
The day that Casey pwns in Yugioh is the day that I'm better than Matt at DDR. Which will never happen.
I hope you joined just to make that comment.

Ok, leaving now.

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:53 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
[_fr35h_] wrote: lol nah i was just kidding about the beating him part, casue casey=yugioh pwnzor, but i usually come with a tall guy named ryan. We've hung out very little, but i did play him in yugioh. So, sorry for the confusion, i am not part of the crew, nor will i ever be. My apologies pimps.

Ok, leaving now.
Actually I didn't. I've played him before, and he's not good. He rips off other people's decks and doesn't even know how to play them. Hell, he had an arguement with the judge over a timing ruling, when even the guy who is ranked first in the state was telling him that he was wrong.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:11 am

Well.......Great to see the GW Thread is alive again......

Seriousley, time to get to the point.

It's a 'GETTING TOGETHER" thread, not a "OMFG!!! HOW GOOD IS CASEY AT YU-GI-OH/STAY THE FUCK OUTTA GW, WHITE BOY" thread.

Whoever wants to come to GW has all rights and priviliges to do so. Whether they chose to stay, or not, is entirely up to them. And Yeah, a lot of Black people hang out downtown with us, but they are all cool and pretty much the same as us, a bunch of gamers.

So, as the point has been stated, all of you STFU. You're all ruining the good name of DDR and gaming in general.

Go Play ITG. :P
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:00 pm

The X wrote:Well.......Great to see the GW Thread is alive again......

Seriousley, time to get to the point.

It's a 'GETTING TOGETHER" thread, not a "OMFG!!! HOW GOOD IS CASEY AT YU-GI-OH/STAY THE FUCK OUTTA GW, WHITE BOY" thread.

Whoever wants to come to GW has all rights and priviliges to do so. Whether they chose to stay, or not, is entirely up to them. And Yeah, a lot of Black people hang out downtown with us, but they are all cool and pretty much the same as us, a bunch of gamers.

So, as the point has been stated, all of you STFU. You're all ruining the good name of DDR and gaming in general.

Go Play ITG. :P
The last comment will probably get Casey pissed.

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:The last comment will probably get Casey pissed.
You're done, damnit.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:44 pm

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
Frazzle Dazzle wrote:The day that Casey pwns in Yugioh is the day that I'm better than Matt at DDR. Which will never happen.

text.
Lol, I don't even play nor care about TCG's anymore (that was sooo freshman year). I just thinks drama is funny. Lets get the facts straight people (what facts?).

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:24 am

does gameworks have ITG?
Team KIMO represent!

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:54 am

Lil Dyme wrote:does gameworks have ITG?
No. They have DDR Extreme and DDR USA.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:51 pm

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
Just like the one in Texas. What a conspiracy. XD
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:16 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
Just like the one in Texas. What a conspiracy. XD
Actually, that's to be expected.

Pretty much all the GW's across the nation will prolly have the same mix in it, seeing as they're corporately owned and all. There may be a small exception in cali, NY, or Chicago, butother than that, not moch change. Meaning if Cali says so, we won't even be getting Supernova.

Sometimes, I really hate the man.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:56 pm

Don't worry bout FrazzleDazzle, shes some 14 year old that is fat and smelly. She destroys our DDR machine with her dirty clothes and shoes, cries to the managers everytime she is about to cry, and when looking at her and her chunky little boyfriend from the back, you can't tell which is the bitch.

Anyways, shes trying to use a card game as a basis of argument, and she has to lie about it on top of that haha. Little 14 year olds and there premature ovaries and undropped balls.

Oh, and I never get mad at Matt. I jus take it out on fat little girls and boys.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:45 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:Don't worry bout FrazzleDazzle, shes some 14 year old that is fat and smelly. She destroys our DDR machine with her dirty clothes and shoes, cries to the managers everytime she is about to cry, and when looking at her and her chunky little boyfriend from the back, you can't tell which is the bitch.

Anyways, shes trying to use a card game as a basis of argument, and she has to lie about it on top of that haha. Little 14 year olds and there premature ovaries and undropped balls.

Oh, and I never get mad at Matt. I jus take it out on fat little girls and boys.
lawl
Team KIMO represent!