Springfield's back in town!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Blacktop
Standard
Standard

Springfield's back in town!

Post by Blacktop » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:40 pm

Hey guys! Last time around Spring Break, Nick and Chuq and a few others came into Indianapolis from Springfield, Illinois, and we're going to be doing it again this Saturday! We'll most likely be hitting up Westside and Gameworks. Let me know if or when and where you'll be around. =)
I'm old now

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Re: Springfield's back in town!

Post by Pheadra » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:42 pm

Blacktop wrote:Hey guys! Last time around Spring Break, Nick and Chuq and a few others came into Indianapolis from Springfield, Illinois, and we're going to be doing it again this Saturday! We'll most likely be hitting up Westside and Gameworks. Let me know if or when and where you'll be around. =)
Are the guys that came with Auggy? I cant remember. But Gameworks on Tuesday ($10 for free game play from 3-9). And Westside on Friday nights most likely. Saturday GWs again.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Blacktop
Standard
Standard

Post by Blacktop » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:58 am

Well, now that my nose has returned to its normal size and proportion (o_O;), I'm going to be in town with Nick and Chuq today. Yes, Auggy did come with us last time, but it's just us three this time. The whole big group thing didn't work out as well as we had hoped. >_<

We're going to be stopping by Westside first, and then Gameworks later on, if anybody would like to accompany us (and maybe even show us how to get to Gameworks from Westside! ^_^). I'll see some of you out there. Later!
I'm old now

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:27 am

Time estimates would be nice, please and thank you.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:33 pm

Damn, I would love to see Auggy again. But at any rate time? day? I live near WS so I could probably cart you guys to various places or show ya where to go. It will be nice seeing you guys again.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:07 pm

I want to come but mes is broke
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Blacktop
Standard
Standard

Post by Blacktop » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:38 am

Ack, I'm sorry I didn't give you guys any times! =( We just kinda arrived late-morning when everything opened and left around 9 when things were winding down. We still had a blast with the people we saw, though! Hopefully we'll be coming back soon. Knot sure about Auggy, though. He kinda got into the whole, "Oh I'm too good/cool for DDR now" type thing...Unfortunate. >_<
I'm old now