Shot in the dark; planning to go to Urbana for ITG wed

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Jables
Beginner
Beginner

Shot in the dark; planning to go to Urbana for ITG wed

Post by Jables » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Hello fellow dancers . I've been in the Indy area a few months for a contract , but grew up north in the Fort . My tag was JEW, name is Jewell. I'm here only a few more weeks, before heading out to Denver for a few months of work . I'm really wanting to go play some itg before I leave , and was planning to try to go play this Tuesday or wed. -all the old spots are dead. I feel fat and elderly :-/.

I hear this is a pretty good machine . It might be fun to dust off the new balances for a few hours . Any takers want to come along ?!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Shot in the dark; planning to go to Urbana for ITG wed

Post by Riot » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:47 pm

I remember your name on machines around here in Fort Wayne! Most of us bought our own machines since arcades kinda dried up. We are still all fat and elderly though! One of our Indy dudes just moved out to Denver where apparently a bunch of arcades are opening up. But yeah, most old spots are all redemption games now (Putt Putt and Tokens and Tickets in Fort Wayne don't have machines anymore)

Fluffyumpkins

Re: Shot in the dark; planning to go to Urbana for ITG wed

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:00 pm

I moved to Denver earlier this year. We have a pretty great arcade with a lot of different rhythm games:

https://www.facebook.com/BossStageArcade/?fref=ts

There's also a Round1 opening sometime in early 2017.

https://www.facebook.com/round1swp/?fref=ts

Once you're out here, let me know if you want to smash arrows sometime. We can talk about how we used to be able to AAA things back in the mid 2000s and how Fort Wayne is an underrated city with cool bars and good food.