Let's meet GMSRocks104

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

GMSRocks104
Standard
Standard

Re: Let's meet GMSRocks104

Post by GMSRocks104 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Talk about a great first impression! Everyone who attended was awesome and cool. You all knew how to have a great time, man! Aside from yo skillz (lol you guys are quite humble) you were all fun to hang with. Speaking of, Me, Brian, Melinda and others are going back to Laser Flash tomorrow (9/23-Friday) if anyone is free and in the area to maximize the chills.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:53 am

I think a co-worker of mine got me sick and I've felt like shit since yesterday so I'm probably out. I do genuinely want to meet up again I had a good time dicking around on ITG and chilling with you peeps!

GMSRocks104
Standard
Standard

Post by GMSRocks104 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Merk wrote:I think a co-worker of mine got me sick and I've felt like shit since yesterday so I'm probably out. I do genuinely want to meet up again I had a good time dicking around on ITG and chilling with you peeps!
I'm gonna miss ya Merk :/

But anyways people arrived at 7PM last time so everyone will get there at 7PM so if anyone changes their mind ;) Just eat 3 bags of cough drops lol

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:22 am

Ayyyyyyyyyyy lol

How was it? Did people have fun?