Fort Wayne Get Together Thread!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:42 pm

Is anyone gonna be at putt putt saturday
Casey is considering coming up here to play ITG and is outta post counts.. so yeah he wants to know when everyones gonna be there? :)
~*Erica*~

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:45 am

I'll be at Ft.Wayne saturday around 1-2pm for ITG. Will be taking over Taqa's scores.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:57 am

CaseyDidder wrote:I'll be at Ft.Wayne saturday around 1-2pm for ITG. Will be taking over Taqa's scores.
It was a drag I didn't get to stay longer. Come back to fort wayne sometime. You know you don't really want to! Or something like that.
Bionix wrote:I think you guys wont admit that it is just you screwing up. 9 out of 10 times it is always the player and not the pad.
Don't make me laugh. You know, and everyone thats played on the left side knows that it gives BS misses.

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:52 am

mexican ninja wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:I'll be at Ft.Wayne saturday around 1-2pm for ITG. Will be taking over Taqa's scores.
It was a drag I didn't get to stay longer. Come back to fort wayne sometime. You know you don't really want to! Or something like that.
Bionix wrote:I think you guys wont admit that it is just you screwing up. 9 out of 10 times it is always the player and not the pad.
Don't make me laugh. You know, and everyone thats played on the left side knows that it gives BS misses.
lmao yah, the left side is DEFINATELY the pad, althougH Erica did get an 1100 combo on that side haha. Luck of the girl -_-x

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:34 pm

So you are trying to tell me that when you play 12 and 11 step songs that when a you miss a step it is automaticly the pad and not you just messing up? Seriously guys there is no shame in admiting that i mean i play on the left side now because it works just fine. I dont have any problems now.
Warning incoming game!

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:47 pm

Bionix wrote:So you are trying to tell me that when you play 12 and 11 step songs that when a you miss a step it is automaticly the pad and not you just messing up? Seriously guys there is no shame in admiting that i mean i play on the left side now because it works just fine. I dont have any problems now.
hey mark go get as many triple A's as me, matt, joe, taqa, ohio, chicago, NY, ya know, the ppl I play with, then tell us pad misses don't happen :)

you'll be laughed at by 99%.

In the past 10 tourney's i went to, people were actually told to watch the pad/steps to verify pad misses.
~*Erica*~

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:48 pm

that was casey btw :)

lol.
~*Erica*~

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:10 pm

While I'd like to be on Marks side, my experience on that side was...not the greatest.

Yes, I agree that it's hard to place if the miss is pad or not on 11/12s.

However I was playing "Why Me" on easy, and got 1 excellent...and 9 misses (on the left side).

The left side seems to be tempermental.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:19 pm

ive heard you guys complaining about the left side being iffy... for as long as ive been on these boards... i think its the pad and not the player :D

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:54 pm

i'd just like to say
that i still play fine on the left side
considering i had the 1100 combo yesterday n such.

but yeah

every now and then it does go all retarded like n stuff
~*Erica*~

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:24 pm

letshavetea wrote:ive heard you guys complaining about the left side being iffy... for as long as ive been on these boards... i think its the pad and not the player :D
And I think you live in Wisconson and not Fort Wayne Indiana.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:29 pm

-.-

Brand new board, same old shit.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:33 am

Erica6924 wrote:
Bionix wrote:So you are trying to tell me that when you play 12 and 11 step songs that when a you miss a step it is automaticly the pad and not you just messing up? Seriously guys there is no shame in admiting that i mean i play on the left side now because it works just fine. I dont have any problems now.
hey mark go get as many triple A's as me, matt, joe, taqa, ohio, chicago, NY, ya know, the ppl I play with, then tell us pad misses don't happen :)

In the past 10 tourney's i went to, people were actually told to watch the pad/steps to verify pad misses.

I never said it didnt. I said 9 out of 10 times, since it became ITG, when i have gone over to the pad and look at it it has been the person screwing up not the pad. Now i am sorry that you missed some steps but with all due respect (And this goes to any in the future who complains about a single miss)GET OVER IT!

P.S. A candle has been burned for cassy and his problems on ITG.
Warning incoming game!

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:37 am

Bionix wrote:
Erica6924 wrote:

I never said it didnt. I said 9 out of 10 times, since it became ITG, when i have gone over to the pad and look at it it has been the person screwing up not the pad. Now i am sorry that you missed some steps but with all due respect (And this goes to any in the future who complains about a single miss)GET OVER IT!

P.S. A candle has been burned for cassy and his problems on ITG.
It's not 9/10 times, if I have a pad miss, its a pad miss. Its not me, that is why it IS a pad miss :P I don't miss arrows Mark unless its like Pandemonia or whatever its called, or Delerium. I get mad on DDR when I get more than 5 greats :P Full combo's should come naturally.

If I play Last Message 10 times, I'm not going to miss the pad once, but I bet you 5/10 times I will get a pad miss, because most places don't take care of their pads properly, like Putt Putt. The left side is dying, face it :o

edit: You're also comparing Ft.Wayne players to people like TaQa (..... and myself) that play this game way to much -_-x. We don't mess up :o

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:40 am

man, you guys suck. ddr drama sucks. can't we all just get along?