Amp I'm calling you out

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Amp I'm calling you out

Post by Riot » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

It looks like the results are as follows:

Dave: 21
Me: 3
Amp: 0

I beat a marine at a pull up contest! YESSSS!

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

So I've been beaten eh? Should I be scared? Should I worry that "OMFG TEH MVC3 PLAYER" wants to pwn me? Should I even give a shit? Well, I think before I give a response I should openly state a few things.

First, the majority of active users on this forum (myself included) don't really take your posts seriously anymore. I take a look at your post history and most of them come off as desperate attempts to boost your ego and get attention. When you have been mentioned in conversation, it's usually "Yeah that kid is a spikey haired faggot who just wants attention all the time. I'd still hit it though." Hell, the best testament to this was that when I asked if I should even respond to this, most said "Don't give Riot any more attention than he already gets"

Second, the way you've acted in has made you look like a little bitch. (Unfortunately, there is no sugarcoating this.) Now, why do I say this? Well, the actions that have been seen by members of this community have made you look like one. One good example was when you thought that placing second in a MvC3 tournament was brag-worthy. Speaking from legitimate experience, you could become one of the best players in Indiana at MvC3, but it won't matter cause Indiana is a shitty state for fighting games.

Which brings me to this little challenge, which I find a rather odd one for a few reasons. I have not actively played Marvel since the last time I went over to your house and that my immature attitude expired very recently, thus I represent all Mag/Sent/Doom players everywhere. Furthermore, it's no secret that Magneto has had several outstanding health issues in the past year. Since this has been somewhat common knowledge this, along with your past posts, give me legitimate reasons to think that this challenge was just another desperate attempt for attention. With that in mind, I feel this challenge is one that isn't worth it, particularly since most people on IndyDDR don't get a shit about Marvel.

If you want a challenge, here's a few good ones. Get a haircut that doesn't make you look like an anime character. Go on a holiday with your wife and not think about Marvel. For that matter, make some worthwhile posts on IndyDDR so that there may be a chance for somebody here to take you seriously and in the process prove me wrong in what I have stated in this post. If you want to continue making shitty posts though, then all you will be doing is continuing to make yourself look worse in the end.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Merk wrote: Furthermore, it's no secret that Magneto has had several outstanding health issues in the past year.
lol

I don't have anime hair right now!

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Riot wrote:
Merk wrote: Furthermore, it's no secret that Magneto has had several outstanding health issues in the past year.
lol

I don't have anime hair right now!
He's got dat manga hair.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm going to pick the event for next week...

PLANK

Who ever can hold a front plank the longest wins. Times must be submitted by Sunday at 11:59 EST. I figured it's not realistic to do a different format of pull ups every week; I'm open to literally any kind of exercise... bench, bike, swim, handstand, whatever. Seriously. At summer camp, I participated in a contest to see who could piss the highest (first runner up).

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 pm

+1 day to post score

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Gosh darn I'm just not that motivated.

Any ideas for a new challenge?

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Ok max dips. Next Sunday night is the deadline.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 pm

got 20 consecutive dips

If no one else replies, next week will be 60 seconds of push ups.
Must be performed on a flat, level, sturdy surface. Body must form a generally straight line throughout the exercise. Feet are placed together or up to 12 inches apart, hands will be placed wherever comfortable. Body must be lowered until upper arms are parallel to the ground, and elbows must become locked at the top for the repetition to count. Pausing is allowed, however you may not rest any additional body part on the ground, nor may you lift any part off the ground.

ImuyumI
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum

Post by ImuyumI » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Judging by your description, I'm taking it you've seen the BS world record amount of push ups video on Youtube.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm

It amazes me what some people consider a "push up"

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Dang I forgot to submit my score (55). I'll leave submissions open until I or someone else posts a new challenge whenever that may be...

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

You never defined what kind of dips.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Why are you asking? You wouldn't submit anything anyway, or that you could since that was two weeks ago.

Anyway, dips are dips. IDC what muscles you use or how you place your arms.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 am

i did 500 of them