let's hang out bros

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: let's hang out bros

Post by Merk » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm

He got BANNED FOREVER

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Blacktop wrote:Did Bionix fall off the face of the planet? Haven't heard from him since DDR-A-Thon 7.
He did his Bionic Leg routine one too many times and built up muscle mass in only one leg for years. Now he has one gigantic leg and one tiny stump left so he is like a big immobile mermaid and cannot move any longer.

And I am just way too busy to come down, especially 3 weekends in a row =( Alas it just was not meant to be. Our relationship may have to remain strictly internet-based.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 am

Last I knew he was working at the Walmart.

Blacktop
Standard
Standard

Post by Blacktop » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:39 am

I posted this on the event page but I'll say it here too. I don't recognize some of the people on the attending list, and the other clerks surely won't know you guys. So be sure to mention IndyDDR or Potterpalooza or "I'm with those guys over there." for double gameplay on your card, if you're purchasing. =]
I'm old now

Monban
Light
Light

Post by Monban » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

So like, I hadn't read this thread until today. Granted I haven't been on IndyDDR in probably better than a year. It was really cool to see everyone who came out last night! I hope that won't be the last time IndyDDR gets together. Be well everyone!
potius mori quam foedari