Westside (Fri. 3/25)

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Westside (Fri. 3/25)

Post by ShammerS » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:36 pm

Since it recently reopened, I plan to make a visit this Friday sometime in the early afternoon, around 5 or 6 or until it gets boring. If anyone wishes to join me, by all means, stop by. I haven't been to the place in what seems like ages. :-/

Edit: Date changed to 3/25
Last edited by ShammerS on Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Silent_Blade
Standard
Standard

Post by Silent_Blade » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:37 pm

Ooo, I'll have to talk to Monban about that.
It'd be fun though...
RAWR I'm a Tuna!

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:46 pm

I may pop up there after work...that is if I get my papers done.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:22 pm

Erm, it won't be opened yet, check the locations forum, it won't open til the 25th.

Sage
Standard
Standard

Post by Sage » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:02 pm

i know that most peoole in high school have that day off, dose anyone want to meet at WS on friday?

Gumby
Standard
Standard

Post by Gumby » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:22 pm

So the infamous westside will be reopening the 25th. Seeing as how this is the beginning of Easter weekend, a lot of (college age) people may be going home for the weekend. However, it's quite likely that I'll be in Indy that friday so I'll probably stop by the place and see who is around.
I don't fear death; I fear not living.

Gatekeeper
Standard
Standard

Post by Gatekeeper » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:36 am

I don't really want to give that business any more of my money. They have openly made clear their dislike for DDR players, why should we patronize their establishment?

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:42 am

Gatekeeper wrote:I don't really want to give that business any more of my money. They have openly made clear their dislike for DDR players, why should we patronize their establishment?
Topic relevence, please.

Anyway, the topic title has been changed, along with it's accompanying information. Friday it is!

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:46 am

ShammerS wrote:
Gatekeeper wrote:I don't really want to give that business any more of my money. They have openly made clear their dislike for DDR players, why should we patronize their establishment?
Topic relevence, please.

Anyway, the topic title has been changed, along with it's accompanying information. Friday it is!
that is topic relevence Sam. I'll be surprised if they even let you in, seeing as they declared that no one affiliated with IndyDDR is to enter the premises.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:54 am

They really saidthat? omg there ghey
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Sage
Standard
Standard

Post by Sage » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:15 am

how can they stop it if just a bunch of "normal people" go up and play ddr?
"General?!" Tahngarth roared.

"General nuisance, maybe"

Gumby
Standard
Standard

Post by Gumby » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:48 am

Fujiwara Bunta wrote: that is topic relevence Sam. I'll be surprised if they even let you in, seeing as they declared that no one affiliated with IndyDDR is to enter the premises.
that is the biggest load of bs i've heard. No one EVER said that.

As for Gatekeeper's post, I completely disagree. Westside never did show a dislike of ddr players. Yes some of the staff had problems with ddr players, but there was never any company policy put in to place with the goal of crapping on ddr players. They have a good machine with good prices and they tolerate the loud obnoxiousness of a ddr crowd a lot better than a lot of arcades I play in. I think I should know being that I play both at westside and arcades a LOT.

Both of these posts have been made without much to back them up, which make them bad posts in my mind. bad ratings for them.

oh and to stay completely on topic, I had my weekends mixed up. I won't be in Indy this weekend. I will be next friday the 31st so I'll be stopping in westside that evening.

Gumby
Standard
Standard

Post by Gumby » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:52 am

double post I know but...

I was just thinking that maybe just change this thread to "westside gatherings" as opposed to a date specific one. That way new westside threads won't be started every week people are going to go there. Just a thought.

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:01 pm

Gumby wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote: that is topic relevence Sam. I'll be surprised if they even let you in, seeing as they declared that no one affiliated with IndyDDR is to enter the premises.
that is the biggest load of bs i've heard. No one EVER said that.

As for Gatekeeper's post, I completely disagree. Westside never did show a dislike of ddr players. Yes some of the staff had problems with ddr players, but there was never any company policy put in to place with the goal of crapping on ddr players. They have a good machine with good prices and they tolerate the loud obnoxiousness of a ddr crowd a lot better than a lot of arcades I play in. I think I should know being that I play both at westside and arcades a LOT.

Both of these posts have been made without much to back them up, which make them bad posts in my mind. bad ratings for them.

oh and to stay completely on topic, I had my weekends mixed up. I won't be in Indy this weekend. I will be next friday the 31st so I'll be stopping in westside that evening.
I swear on my slant-eyed avatar's life that Dwaine said that shit. Go ahead and give me a bad rating; I'll give you one for being a westside nutswinger.

WS SUCKS. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:10 pm

Hmm... now that we've been overrun by ridiculousness, I'll be more than happy to go and find out the truth for you.

Blanket is OMG Part of IndyDDR, and she works there. Point 1 of why you're mistaken. Point 2 - We'll generate more business for their arcade's DDR and Drummania machine than any other group of people. Point 3 - Given the general and all-encompassing 'requirements' to be an IndyDDR member, who's to say who is and who isn't? Something tells me that they're not going to keep every member of this forum from their establishment.

If you truly think that they're going to stop us from paying them, then I'll be more than happy to ask firsthand when I go on Friday.

If in fact I'm not allowed their; so be it. But something tells me that won't be the case, nor would it be with anyone willing to pay them.