An unusual request

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

The X
Standard
Standard

An unusual request

Post by The X » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:19 pm

I just found out about this a few days ago...One of my friends wants to do a Documentary on me. Usually, I don't agree to this kind of thing. But the purpose behind this one interested me enough to want to help out. Since I'm going to regionals to compete in the US championships, I was asked to be in a feature documenting the common life of what I go through day by day.

I wanted to include some other people as well. I hate hogging the spotlight, as some of you know. So what I'm asking is if anyone would like to come up to Circle Centre Mall and play some DDR with me this coming Thursday. Yes. I know the pads are in bad shape, but they have plenty of other thing to do (Redemption games, SSF4, Stacker, etc.). Plus, it's been a while since I've seen anybody and it would be a good get together. It can also give an example of what IndyDDR is all about.

Anyone who would like to/can make it is welcome. I'll be there around 4 on Thursday the 28th.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: An unusual request

Post by Riot » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Chad can finally make his film debut.